Release Tommy Robinson

endure

GCM
Something of interest on a no news day:
"I was invited by the Danish Free Press Society' - sounds about right for Our Tommeh...

"On 22 December 2009 the Chairman of the Danish Free Press Society, and then member of the Danish People's Party, Lars Hedegaard, gave an interview in which he declared that Muslims "rape their own children. It is heard of all the time. Girls in Muslim families are raped by their uncles, their cousins or their fathers."[4][14] He also stated that "Whenever it is prudent for a Muslim to hide his true intentions by lying or making a false oath in his own or in Islam’s service, then it is ok to do it."[15]

"I was invited by the Danish Free Press Society' - sounds about right for Our Tommeh...

"On 22 December 2009 the Chairman of the Danish Free Press Society, and then member of the Danish People's Party, Lars Hedegaard, gave an interview in which he declared that Muslims "rape their own children. It is heard of all the time. Girls in Muslim families are raped by their uncles, their cousins or their fathers."[4][14] He also stated that "Whenever it is prudent for a Muslim to hide his true intentions by lying or making a false oath in his own or in Islam’s service, then it is ok to do it."[15]

Hmm, He sounds a bit fcking thick and intolerant. And DESPERATE foe money & publicity & legitimacy.

I wonder what first attracted him to the millionaire Paul Daniels 'Tommeh-Three-Names (one house, for now)'?

Racist speaks in a country that has a specific and large anti Muslim racism problem. That’s certainly a leap forwards in spreading ‘the message’…
Racist?

Don't forget yer popcorn!

Last edited:
Some of his best friends are black
That’s got some high quality footage within a police station.

I do hope that Tommy isn’t stealing other documentary makers copyrighted content, and also isn’t just regurgitating other reporters work and claiming his own ‘exclusive’

Don't forget yer popcorn!

Some of his best friends are black

That’s got some high quality footage within a police station.

I do hope that Tommy isn’t stealing other documentary makers copyrighted content, and also isn’t just regurgitating other reporters work and claiming his own ‘exclusive’
And some of the comments on gettr are less than supportive.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yet all remain plumbed in to twitter, FB etc

Yet you only constantly actively promote his subscription service.

What commission are you getting?

Latest Threads