Release Tommy Robinson

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Curiously the only thing that hasn't been critiqued since the Dresden clip was posted is the content!

has anyone been able to watch the content?

endure

GCM
Just shows how obsessed you are with TR if you equate his antics with the gang rape of children, there is definitely something wrong with your moral compass.
Both Robinson and the rapists broke the law and both got punished. There's no moral compass about it.

Just shows how obsessed you are with TR if you equate his antics with the gang rape of children, there is definitely something wrong with your moral compass.
Seeing that his actions were endangering the conviction of the gangs in question, I’d consider him an accomplice.

Both Robinson and the rapists broke the law and both got punished. There's no moral compass about it.
You said quote "both convictions were equally important".

Gang rape of children compared with filming outside a court.

Not even remotely equal morally or in the legal system.

endure

GCM

Both convictions were equally important. The crimes weren't.

Filming outside the Court imperilled the trial. SY_L had been warned about Contempt of Court, which is taken very seriously by the Judiciary.

Rightly so.

Tommy only concentrated on brown paedophiles, and didn’t worry about white ones (including EDL colleagues)

Dirty nonce. Stick him in a cell with John Mongrel and Tossed Salad Man and Purple Aki and Fleece Johson.

The home office report was a whitewash of the matter.

This did make me chuckle
So the Home Secretary faces a struggle with her own senior officials on yet another very important front. Might a new attempt be mounted to end her career prematurely? You bet.

Wasn't the last attempt to end her career because she flew off to another country and didn't explain her conduct to the satisfaction of the then Prime Minister?

Wing Kingz are feeling it now for fecking with Tommy... and refusing to serve him over political beliefs..

Some of the reviews are pure class!...

TamH70

MIA
Is he short of cash again?
Probably. I have no idea who Wing Kingz are, apart from a trigger for autocorrect, so I have no idea how much he'll get if he throws enough teddies out of the pram to be successful.

endure

GCM
Probably. I have no idea who Wing Kingz are, apart from a trigger for autocorrect, so I have no idea how much he'll get if he throws enough teddies out of the pram to be successful.
Some chicken shop in Milton Keynes where he just happened to be filming himself when they told him to do one.

Latest Threads