Release Tommy Robinson

You can down vote my post if you like @The_Civil_Civilian but you haven't answered the question: where do I suggest that you are associated with such groups? Or in your words

You can quote the post, or cut and paste. Doesn't matter which.
I'm not having a handbag fight with you/people but I simply understood TRs behavior and said so. You and others started a against argument putting me in his camp.

I didn't care much for it.

As I keep repeating I don’t care much for his views but I do have a opinion about how the organs of the state has behaved towards him. I don't know if he's a sinner or sinned against?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm not having a handbag fight with you/people but I simply understood TRs behavior and said so. You and others started a against argument putting me in his camp.

I didn't care much for it.

As I keep repeating I don’t care much for his views but I do have a opinion about how the organs of the state has behaved towards him. I don't know if he's a sinner or sinned against?

He was a crim before got involved in his anti-Muslim crusade, his record shows that. He continued to be one after too, by his own admission (Pleading guilty). His convictions all stem from his decisions to deliberately break or circumvent the laws of the land. Not some conspiracy cooked by the powers that be.

If you break the law you should get punished, he willing chose to break the law for either fiscal or reputational gain (mostly both as a nice twofer these days), so it's not surprising he gets done. He now actively seeks to get done for those very reasons.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Outside Court yesterday:

he isn't very happy

It isn’t ‘one version of events’ at all. It’s what a court decided happened whilst convicting him of the offence. One thing that runs through SY-L’s court history is judges criticising him in terms of veracity and reliability as defendant. I’m sure the police officer isn’t embarrassed in the slightest. I can think of someone who should be for writing such drivel though.

And yes that’s exactly what happened MiG told him to **** off and called him a racist.
There was much on social media about it when it happened. It’s actually on camera happening.

You’re starting to come across as a bit of a closet Tommy fan…
It isn’t ‘one version of events’ at all. It’s what a court decided happened whilst convicting him of the offence.

It's the official version of events. That doesn't make it true.

One thing that runs through SY-L’s court history is judges criticising him in terms of veracity and reliability as defendant.

TR is a lying little demagogue. I've never suggested otherwise.

I’m sure the police officer isn’t embarrassed in the slightest.

He was severely embarrassed. Not least for getting filled in by a scrawny little midget of a teenager in front of his neighbours, after he tried to throw his (not inconsiderable) weight around.

Not even close. I think he's an impulsive and cocky little man who blunders from one disaster to another - and puts his family through misery in the process. I don't like him. I find him interesting for a lot of reasons.

MIG didn't chase him away for being a racist. Forget about nonsense on social media.

IF I ever met TR/SYL I'd tell him, to his face, what a knob-eater I thought he was.
Unless he had his 'crew' of mongs with him, he'd have to put up, or shut up.
Then turn my back on the bellend.
Nope, that is not 'Mister Bravado' CaptRid talking, that is 'I've dealt with loudmouth ******* like you before' talking,

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
He was severely embarrassed. Not least for getting filled in by a scrawny little midget of a teenager in front of his neighbours, after he tried to throw his (not inconsiderable) weight around.

The assault on the police officer was in 2004, Tommy was born in 1982, he was 21 at the time of the offence not a spotty teenager

It isn’t ‘one version of events’ at all. It’s what a court decided happened whilst convicting him of the offence.

Oh I am sure SYL would be delighted to hear that.

Perhaps we can get that taken up as the strap-line on the coverage from RT of our patriot.

Amplifying a divisive figure who seeks to undermine the UK government and authorities.

Why on earth with RT et al be interested in giving that air-time.

Couldn't possibly imagine.

One thing that runs through SY-L’s court history is judges criticising him in terms of veracity and reliability as defendant.

TR is a lying little demagogue. I've never suggested otherwise.

I’m sure the police officer isn’t embarrassed in the slightest.

Not even close. I think he's an impulsive and cocky little man who blunders from one disaster to another - and puts his family through misery in the process. I don't like him. I find him interesting for a lot of reasons.

MIG didn't chase him away for being a racist. Forget about nonsense on social media.
Then, as already asked you need to provide evidence of that. The fact that you haven’t been able to at the third time of asking says rather a lot.

Of course they didn’t…. Except they did. Unless you have evidence to the contrary, which of you’ll be able to produce…

Last edited:
It's a splinter group from FLUFF.

Now I want to play fluffy pup

Altogether now...

I spent last night trying to chuck my bird

She was clinging to my leg like a homesick turd 'Your tits are too small, and your legs are too short

I want a fit bird from the Sunday Sport, I can't hear my records when you sit on my face

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Now I want to play fluffy pup

Altogether now...

one of their best songs

But you told me that you loved me
I never f**king did
You used ter bring me flowers
I said shut your ******* grid
You acted dead sweet and you called me fluffy pup
You can cook you can **** you can do the washing up
Now I've had enough, come on **** off
Get stuffed

p
Russia’s social media campaigns seek five complementary objectives to strengthen Russia’s position over Western democracies:
  • Undermine citizen confidence in democratic governance;
  • Foment and exacerbate divisive political fractures;
  • Erode trust between citizens and elected officials and democratic institutions;
  • Popularize Russian policy agendas within foreign populations;
  • Create general distrust or confusion over information sources by blurring the lines between fact and fiction
How many of these does Stephen Yaxley-Lennon hit?

All of them, I think. Certainly last time I looked at his Telegram channel.

A seminal article, which should be required reading for defence professionals:

One campaign is to undermine the BBC. It's amazing how many Arrsers happily support this Russian objective by claiming stories (generally about Muslims) 'won't be on the BBC' when, inevitably, they are. There may be some issues with the BBC, but as a national broadcaster and international influencer, it is unrivalled.

A chap came around to fix my washing machine t'other day and noted it was a German model and correctly surmised I was an ex-serviceman. Assuming I was rabidly right wing, he then started on an increasingly racist and homophobic rant about the BBC being run by Communist Blacks and other immigrants etc and claimed that he now got all his news from RT and YouTube channels. I couldn't wait for him to leave (but to be fair, he only charged me a call out fee to refit the engine belt).

Last edited:
At a Pegida rally
…… after he failed to establish Pegida UK a few years ago
It's not the first time a German political movement failed to gain traction in the UK.

Oswald-Mosley-fascists-Bristol-Eng-1934.jpg

He was a crim before got involved in his anti-Muslim crusade, his record shows that. He continued to be one after too, by his own admission (Pleading guilty). His convictions all stem from his decisions to deliberately break or circumvent the laws of the land. Not some conspiracy cooked by the powers that be. [B\]

If you break the law you should get punished, he willing chose to break the law for either fiscal or reputational gain (mostly both as a nice twofer these days), so it's not surprising he gets done. He now actively seeks to get done for those very reasons.

It's near impossible being an advocate representing Tommylad as he did everything wrong from the get-go upsetting an awful lot of people. Town centres would be brought to a standstill most weekends which is bound to try the patience of the Chief Constable and business owners.

Yes I think the only people who smiled as Tom approached were the Asian lads who'd go on to belt him.

But the police did target him with special customised treatment. You can't have the police acting out of control as they're supposed to be impartial/neutral. History is littered with (bad) examples of where that trail leads. (excuse me for being on my high-horse sounding po-faced)

Last edited:
If the police take it upon themselves to hinder or arrest Tom every time he appears where does that road go to?
The road of them doing their job - namely, to hinder and arrest criminals.

He could always try sticking to the law and see how that goes. The change will do him good.