Release Tommy Robinson

it´s a very serious question. which you have failed ...never mind.
I notice you're not denying the bit about Tommy's tushie.

yes like putting him in jail with Muslim criminals who wanted to kill him. Of course the muslims were being used to do the dirty work.
RIP, Tommy.

Killed by the evul Muslamics who never get gaoled.

Schrodingers perps.

Ummm, no matter how odious they are, they are still entitled to the full gamut of legal options.Lib
Liberties, and all that.
Otherwise UK becomes a totalitarian state.

Regardless of how vile the crime, nobody should be denied funding to access justice.

Bone petition, no doubt started and supported by friends of Tommy.

Regardless of how vile the crime, nobody should be denied funding to access justice.

Bone petition, no doubt started and supported by friends of Tommy.
Started by this man. Seems to be trying to be the more acceptable face of right wing activism.

Why do you think that would be a good thing? You've posted it in 3 threads, so must have some opinion on it.

I'd much rather all have access to the Criminal Justice System and a proper legal defence - no matter how unsavoury* the charges against them are.

*Except people who don't say thank you when I let them out at junctions. They can have their bottoms cheese-grated off and get thrown into a lake of vinegar.

Last edited:

Stan_Deesey

Old-Salt
Not quite A Buddhist monk (at least the Therevada variety) must possess three robes, a belt, a bowl, a sewing needle, a razor and a water filter.

Bloody hell! I thought that Buddhism was about sitting under a tree until you´ve figured everything out. I didn´t realise there was a kit list.

This throws up all sorts of existential questions to ponder:

Who decided this, and why?
How does a monk sharpen his razor? Why can´t he own a strop or whetstone?
How does he launder his robes? Can´t he possess dhobi dust - if only temporarily?
Where does he keep his sewing needle - and why no thread?
Why no KFS - or at least a spoon?
What does he carry his kit around in? Can´t he even use a carrier bag?
Do the robes have sleeves, and if so are they worn rolled up, or down?
What kind of belt? Can an old experienced monk wear a 58 pattern webbing belt?

endure

GCM
Bloody hell! I thought that Buddhism was about sitting under a tree until you´ve figured everything out. I didn´t realise there was a kit list.

This throws up all sorts of existential questions to ponder:

Who decided this, and why?
How does a monk sharpen his razor? Why can´t he own a strop or whetstone?
How does he launder his robes? Can´t he possess dhobi dust - if only temporarily?
Where does he keep his sewing needle - and why no thread?
Why no KFS - or at least a spoon?
What does he carry his kit around in? Can´t he even use a carrier bag?
Do the robes have sleeves, and if so are they worn rolled up, or down?
What kind of belt? Can an old experienced monk wear a 58 pattern webbing belt?
Optional extras and the help of the laity...

endure

GCM
What no Bog roll ?
They don't use bog rolls in SE Asia. They consider that spreading shit all over your arse with a piece of paper is a bit unhygienic.

800px-bum_gun_installation.jpg

Latest Threads