Release Tommy Robinson

AJ has enough problems of his own with the Sandy Hook defamation case to worry about Tommy... He's already been sued in a 2 states and owes $550k.... with more cases in other states to come...
Well, ain't that a pity. There's a theme developing here...
Didn’t manage to last time he was on InfoWars seeking US asylum ….

Yes, but, acceptance of reality isn't one of Arr Tommeh's strong points.

Aphra

Old-Salt
What's the story about the bankruptee holding a passport?
@tommikka beat me to it by several hours! It's unusual for the OR to flex their muscles like that but it's certainly been done, generally in cases where the bankrupt has tried to hide assets or generate undeclared income abroad.

As many of you will know, some countries have extremely tight visa requirements so even with a legitimate, valid passport, a bankrupt may have difficulty obtaining a visa.

Aphra

Old-Salt
Any financial transactions which the OR deems to be to protect (divest) assets can be reversed. That includes beneficial interest in property, real and portable.

With what?..

The 2 properties are not in his name.. businesses are all closed..
When he had 7 properties, 6 were in his wife’s name ‘for legal purposes’
‘Penniless’ Tommy was able to ‘loan’ money for a certain mortgage
What happened to the million pound gated property?
Businesses we’re all shut down / or didn’t publish accounts
Tommy Robinson fundraising has taken and off loaded significant amounts of money
InfoWars, Rebel news etc have provided numerous funds
Recent russia excursions?

With his bankruptcy declaration and the libel result, his funds will be examined very deeply

endure

GCM
I think Our Tommeh thinks this is all just a bit more football thuggery of a different stripe. He perhaps doesn't realise that, with a £100K libel judgment hanging over his head, that he's moved into the big league where things are a little more complicated.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
It was this one, supposedly for sale a couple of years ago
Where did almost £1m go?

Dunno mate but the one you have shown isn't the one that had the address posted here a few days ago. As has been said, he and his wife may have had several properties, most in her name. Hopefully the forthcoming Receiver's Enquiry will uncover some of the mysteries surrounding dear Simon...

Hopefully he’s had his teeth knocked in by now so some wrongfully convicted middle eastern types don’t get scratches on their willies.....
I have no sympathy whatsoever with people who bellyache about getting parking tickets for parking on a double yellow line. Likewise, I have no sympathy for Tommy Robinson. The two scenarios are very similar. You know you are doing wrong. You accept the risks. Therefore you have to accept the consequences. Thirty odd years ago, I was in a dark place. To amuse myself and to challenge my fears, I started shoplifting. I became proficient, but I became addicted. I wanted to stop, but I couldn’t. I’d accepted that if caught, there would be consequences. Eventually, I was caught. I was seized by the supermarkets butchers lads, some hefty. I was arrested and taken to the cop shop. In a cell. A duty solicitor asked if I’d been in trouble before. No. I was given a caution by an Inspector and taken home.

That stopped me, and I’m grateful for it. I was 41 at the time.

These days, I’d strongly advise anyone not to consider doing this.

Dunno mate but the one you have shown isn't the one that had the address posted here a few days ago. As has been said, he and his wife may have had several properties, most in her name. Hopefully the forthcoming Receiver's Enquiry will uncover some of the mysteries surrounding dear Simon...
Yes, it’s definitely not the place listed, and they haven’t spent all the money on that

So either there is a portfolio of places in various names or there are other ‘irregularities’

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yes, it’s definitely not the place listed, and they haven’t spent all the money on that

So either there is a portfolio of places in various names or there are other ‘irregularities’

Unless, of course, he got receipts from his coke dealer to show where the money?