Release Tommy Robinson

endure

GCM

Slime

LE
He can have a charity EP, if not an album - of Clash covers:
I fought the law and the law won (again)
Should I stay or should I go (To America/Spain/Russia….)
White gammon riot
Tommy (Oooh Tommy Tommy Tommy) Gun
White man in Hammersmith Palais
Stay free (Tommy Robinson)
Ghetto Defendant
Londons Burning
Card (& mortgage) cheat

And a bonus track from Suggs:

You’re an embarasment

The Mandela thing really has legs imho.

I’ll start the lyrics with:

Freeeeeee,eeeee Tommy Yax-Lenna
Freeeeeee,eeeee, freeee, eeee free free free Tommy Yax-Lenna
Freeee,eeee Tommy Yax-Lenna
21 years in publicity, brain too small to fit his swede.

His body abused, but his mind is still (There is a word that sounds like sheet).
He is so blind that he cannot see.

Freeeee, eeee Tommy Yax-Lenna……..He’s begging you.

He was the causes of the EDL, only one man his his own army, he is so blind that he cannot see. He is so deaf that he cannot hear his greee.

Freeeee, eeee Tommy Yax-Lenna……..He’s begging you.
Freeeee, eeee Tommy Yax-Lenna.

21 years in publicity, he is so blind that he cannot see, he is so deaf that he cannot hear, he is so dumb he just has to speak.

Freeeee, eeee Tommy Yax-Lenna……..He’s bugging you.
Freeeee, eeee Tommy Yax-Lenna.

Freeeee,eeee Tommy Yax-Lenna, he‘s begging you begging you.
Telling you telling you.

Not bad for a starter lyric ;)

Troy

LE
He declared himself bankrupt back in March.

Ahh, but there's bankruptcy and then there's bankruptcy...

People who are skint can genuinely call themselves bankrupt. But to be an Official Bankrupt you have to go through a process and pay a fee to be officially declared bankrupt. There's the difference. People who are really skint can't afford to pay the fee. Those who are Official Bankrupts get a degree of protection from creditors, but people who are just skint don't get that.
In Tommy's case just calling himself bankrupt doesn't make him "Official". Now the Court has appointed a receiver [Official Receiver rather than Administrative Receiver] he will be investigated. Should the Receiver decide he is actually bankrupt, instead of just concealing assets, Tommy will still have to pay the fee. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Tommy got advice on how to hide assets sometime before all of this.

More info on going bankrupt can be found here: Cost of going bankrupt

Matrix is a barristers chambers located in London, Geneva & Brussels....

Sounds pricey ? I guess Jamal Hijazi ( 18 ) must have had a really big paper round to have the £ for such legal experts ??

Sounds pricey ? I guess Jamal Hijazi (18) must have had a really big paper round to have the £ for such legal experts ??

The money was crowd-funded by lefties...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Sounds pricey ? I guess Jamal Hijazi ( 18 ) must have had a really big paper round to have the £ for such legal experts ??
Well as Tommy. . the Tit, represented himself, I suspect they could have got Drunken Bob the Binman as their lawyer and still won

endure

GCM
He only has to sit out for , 5 years ,I think then the bankruptcy will be time served discharged and will he then be able to stand f0r parliament ?
Bankruptcies are often discharged after a year but it stays on your credit records for 6. No idea about standing as an MP. Even if he did the likelihood of him winning isn'tgreat.

Slime

LE
The house was bought in his wifes name.. He doesn't live there and hasn't for a few years... they are not together..

That of course has nothing to do with my post :)

The house was bought in his wifes name.. He doesn't live there and hasn't for a few years... they are not together..

So he’s a middle aged man with no job, assets, home, has declared bankruptcy and has an extensive criminal record. Sounds like a bit of ******* loser.

As a Bankrupt he can't stand for election as an MP so that will scupper any plans he might have for doing that.

If by some chance that he isn't really a bankrupt. He soon will be!
He’s already gone for European Parliament and failed badly

Slime

LE
I was thinking that as the Labour party are on the ropes, Tommeh could start a brand new party to challenge the tories. He wouldn’t do well with the pro muslim, anti semitic Labour voters, but his new party could be like the exact opposite of Labour.

Funnily enough, a party with the opposite name of Labour could suit Tommeh quite well.

I give you Tommeh’s ‘ruobaL’ party.
It kind of goes with his new found love of Russia ;)

Troy

LE
He only has to sit out for , 5 years ,I think then the bankruptcy will be time served discharged and will he then be able to stand f0r parliament ?
Do you seriously think tommy could go 5 years without getting into further trouble?

Latest Threads