Release Tommy Robinson

endure

GCM
I found this part of the judgement telling. Two schoolboys stitched up like kippers by the shit that is Our Tommeh for his own benefit. He cares for no-one but himself.

"K: Final words

170. I cannot leave this case without noting that the Claimant is not the only victim in this affair. After the Claimant, and although there are now other casualties, Bailey McLaren is probably the person who has been harmed the most as a result of the Playing Field Incident. Bailey McLaren has not sought to defend his attack on the Claimant on 25 October 2018. He was rightly punished for it. Whilst I am satisfied that the Playing Field Incident was an incident of bullying, I cannot, on the evidence presented at the trial, conclude that it was racially motivated. That was apparently also the conclusion of the police on the evidence available to them when they decided to administer a caution for common assault not a racially aggravated assault. Bailey has always denied, including in the evidence he gave during this trial, that the attack on the Claimant was racially motivated.

171. Had the incident had not been recorded on a mobile phone, and later shared on social media, it would have remained a disciplinary issue, dealt with appropriately by the School and with Bailey receiving a police caution for common assault. There the matter would have ended. However, once the Viral Video became the subject of national media coverage, Bailey was portrayed and regarded as a racist bully who had carried out a nasty assault on the Claimant. I have set out in the judgment the consequences for the Claimant, but the impact on Bailey was also immediate and stark. On grounds of physical safety, he and his family were also forced to move from their homes. In that respect, he suffered in the same way that the Claimant did, following the Defendant’s First and Second Videos. Both were schoolboys when they were catapulted into the maelstrom of a media storm. Neither was remotely equipped to deal with what then happened.

172. In such circumstances, it is hardly surprising if Bailey regarded the Defendant as something of a saviour; someone who was prepared to help him in what must have been a low and very frightening point of his life. With the benefit of hindsight and maturity, Bailey may yet come to reflect on whether he has actually been helped by the Defendant"

endure

GCM
Now Our Tommeh is bankrupt, regardless of when he's discharged from bankruptcy, he's a marked man as far as finance is concerned.

No credit for 6 years. Only a basic bank account for 6 years. No mortgages for 6 years. In fact no finance of any sort that requires someone to trust him for the next 6 years.

I found this part of the judgement telling. Two schoolboys stitched up like kippers by the shit that is Our Tommeh for his own benefit. He cares for no-one but himself.

"K: Final words

170. I cannot leave this case without noting that the Claimant is not the only victim in this affair. After the Claimant, and although there are now other casualties, Bailey McLaren is probably the person who has been harmed the most as a result of the Playing Field Incident. Bailey McLaren has not sought to defend his attack on the Claimant on 25 October 2018. He was rightly punished for it. Whilst I am satisfied that the Playing Field Incident was an incident of bullying, I cannot, on the evidence presented at the trial, conclude that it was racially motivated. That was apparently also the conclusion of the police on the evidence available to them when they decided to administer a caution for common assault not a racially aggravated assault. Bailey has always denied, including in the evidence he gave during this trial, that the attack on the Claimant was racially motivated.

171. Had the incident had not been recorded on a mobile phone, and later shared on social media, it would have remained a disciplinary issue, dealt with appropriately by the School and with Bailey receiving a police caution for common assault. There the matter would have ended. However, once the Viral Video became the subject of national media coverage, Bailey was portrayed and regarded as a racist bully who had carried out a nasty assault on the Claimant. I have set out in the judgment the consequences for the Claimant, but the impact on Bailey was also immediate and stark. On grounds of physical safety, he and his family were also forced to move from their homes. In that respect, he suffered in the same way that the Claimant did, following the Defendant’s First and Second Videos. Both were schoolboys when they were catapulted into the maelstrom of a media storm. Neither was remotely equipped to deal with what then happened.

172. In such circumstances, it is hardly surprising if Bailey regarded the Defendant as something of a saviour; someone who was prepared to help him in what must have been a low and very frightening point of his life. With the benefit of hindsight and maturity, Bailey may yet come to reflect on whether he has actually been helped by the Defendant"

I do like a well written and worded Judicial kicking.

What's the bit at the end of Goodfellas?

So your murderers come with smiles. They come as your friends, the people who have cared for you all of your life, and they always seem to come at a time when you're at your weakest and most in need of their help

Robinson is a exploitative traitor.

No need
Tommy’s already gone for bankruptcy himself

But he’s got his donations to fall back on.

@Snowy.
He’s not as bankrupt as he claims / denies

Remember that it was you who told us all that he wasn’t bankrupt
No tommy is not broke....

@Snowy.
He’s not as bankrupt as he claims / denies

Remember that it was you who told us all that he wasn’t bankrupt

Consistency is rather helpful in court.

That libel matter can become a contempt or perjury issue quite quickly if our little "Patriot" isn't careful.

Now Our Tommeh is bankrupt, regardless of when he's discharged from bankruptcy, he's a marked man as far as finance is concerned.

No credit for 6 years. Only a basic bank account for 6 years. No mortgages for 6 years. In fact no finance of any sort that requires someone to trust him for the next 6 years.
And he will have to rely on Pay as You Go data for his 'crusades'. That will be expensive.

I wonder if TR will be consoling himself that despite the magnitude of his losses he got to ogle the fragrant Francesca Flood every day for a few weeks in her role as the claimant's counsel.

(nb anyone making jokes about assisting her with briefs will be sent on a course)

Francesca-Flood.jpg

Soldier X
There was a woman who was constantly telling him to shut up about her among the abuse cases
And I’m sure there’s a few more on the list that Baileys joined

The court has declared that they are going to investigate his income and assets. That’ll include anything he may have recently (ie since he knew the case was inbound) transferred ownership of. It’s nothing like as simple as you’d love it to be. Sorry…

RTU'd

LE
They sang about Nelson Mandela?
Is Tommy going to feature on pop groups single, who will sing it?
Maybe Sting can reform The Police as Tommy likes the police.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
The court has declared that they are going to investigate his income and assets. That’ll include anything he may have recently (ie since he knew the case was inbound) transferred ownership of. It’s nothing like as simple as you’d love it to be. Sorry…
I'm confident that his rich 'friends' in the US won't see him short.

Ah!

How many people has TR inconvenienced ?

How many people have been murdered, burned out, starved because of that cnut Mandela..... ?

After the euphoria of getting rid of apartheid, how many africans would welcome it back, purely and simply so they could feed their children ?

He can have a charity EP, if not an album - of Clash covers:
I fought the law and the law won (again)
Should I stay or should I go (To America/Spain/Russia….)
White gammon riot
Tommy (Oooh Tommy Tommy Tommy) Gun
White man in Hammersmith Palais
Stay free (Tommy Robinson)
Ghetto Defendant
Londons Burning
Card (& mortgage) cheat

And a bonus track from Suggs:

You’re an embarasment

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
He can have a charity EP, if not an album - of Clash covers:
I fought the law and the law won (again)
Should I stay or should I go (To America/Spain/Russia….)
White gammon riot
Tommy (Oooh Tommy Tommy Tommy) Gun
White man in Hammersmith Palais
Stay free (Tommy Robinson)
Ghetto Defendant
Londons Burning
Card (& mortgage) cheat

And a bonus track from Suggs:

You’re an embarasment

Money, Money, Money

Moneys too tight to mention

What do you do for money, honey

It’s only the tip of the shit he’s in

EDL's Tommy Robinson faces ruin after he is ordered to pay £100,000 in libel damages to Syrian teenager who was filmed being attacked at school - and still faces another £500,000 in costs​

• EDL founder - whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - sued by Jamal Hijazi
  • After playground incident, Robinson claimed that he had 'attacked English girls'
  • But a judge today ruled in Jamal's favour and granted him £100,000 in damages
  • Robinson was also ordered to pay costs which are understood to be over £500k

NuggetBks

Old-Salt
Very glad the cards have fallen this way. Yaxley-Lennon is nothing more than an attention seeking moron who purposely flouts others for fame, ego and self promotion.

Genuinely thought, what happens in the case of not having that sort of money to pay. How does the court expect him to pay over 100k? Is it literally a case of selling his home and going homeless? What’s the score with massive fines on low income individuals? Is it a fiver a week for decades?

endure

GCM
It’s only the tip of the shit he’s in

EDL's Tommy Robinson faces ruin after he is ordered to pay £100,000 in libel damages to Syrian teenager who was filmed being attacked at school - and still faces another £500,000 in costs​

• EDL founder - whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - sued by Jamal Hijazi
  • After playground incident, Robinson claimed that he had 'attacked English girls'
  • But a judge today ruled in Jamal's favour and granted him £100,000 in damages
  • Robinson was also ordered to pay costs which are understood to be over £500k

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929 (1).jpg

Troy

LE
As a Bankrupt he can't stand for election as an MP so that will scupper any plans he might have for doing that.

If by some chance that he isn't really a bankrupt. He soon will be!

Latest Threads