Release Tommy Robinson

Tommy handed himself into the Met this morning for breaching his court order... he doesnt think he will get bail...

endure

GCM
Tommy handed himself into the Met this morning for breaching his court order... he doesnt think he will get bail...

So it's everybody else's fault apart from our Tommeh's? Apart from the fact that he breached a court order that is...

Do you think he has ever tried not breaking the law/breaching Court orders?

That may assist him in his plight.

He got released...

His video ‘proof’ that the police forced him to breach his banning order is a Bobby pointing and Tommy saying “The tube station is closed, so we need to cross the road and go that way”

….. and let’s not forget that the case has been claimed to have been dropped, which would have rendered the harrasment banning order and his ability to mention the name of the woman concerned would no longer apply
Its been dropped....

endure

GCM
He got released...

"Here you can see me go up to the old bill and ask them for directions, they gave me directions, it just so happens to be that the 'directions' they gave me actually made me 'breach' that court order."

So a big boy, in the person of a Met policeman, made him do it? Still, that mortgage won't pay itself...

He got released...

So he was aware of the court order and instead of telling the police that he wasn't allowed to go that way, he blindly did...

Almost like he did it deliberately.

I suppose that they don’t tend to tell terrorists that they are being watched

5BAFBB55-D679-426E-96C0-0EC942B81515.png

Unless of course Tommy means brown people with court orders, in which case if they breach their court orders they get in trouble and if they don’t breach them then they don’t

RTU'd

LE
Tommy just likes the communal shower's in Belmarsh when he forgot the soap-on-a-rope.

Segregation last time as most of the inmates wanted to beat the crap out of Tommy for some reason.
And even then he allegedly only was eating his own food as he was spooked about glass/pee in the food.

He must like prison for a reason?

That coke won't snort itself you know...
Tommy can't possibly be racist, what with all that money he gives to impoverished third-world farmers.

Colombia, in this case.

Latest Threads