Release Tommy Robinson

endure

GCM
Witness statement of a young girl who was attacked by Jamal...

Why must this always be linked back to Our Tommeh? Witness statements in open courts are in the public domain. It's not just drumming up a bit more publicity for the next round of fundraising is it?

endure

GCM

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

I fecking hate legalese. It's as clear as mud.

I fecking hate legalese. It's as clear as mud.
It is only an interim judgment as to the agreed transcripts of the two videos and the basis of the preliminary issues that can be argued upon in the future.
In paragraph 2 he says that 'these libel proceedings are at an early stage.'
It will rumble on for a while yet towards that full hearing in the future.
A bit of a pre-trial review perhaps?

endure

GCM
It is only an interim judgment as to the agreed transcripts of the two videos and the basis of the preliminary issues that can be argued upon in the future.
In paragraph 2 he says that 'these libel proceedings are at an early stage.'
It will rumble on for a while yet towards that full hearing in the future.
A bit of a pre-trial review perhaps?
The full hearing started yesterday.

I'm slightly confused by the attitude of a lot of posters on here. An old school mate of mine who is from a Muslim background had the same opinions of Luton as Stephen in the mid 90's.

It wasn't safe if you are white and you will get beaten if in the wrong area. Which in his example was a college bus.

Why do so many of you question 'Tommy Robinson' without actually having any clue of the background?

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'm slightly confused by the attitude of a lot of posters on here. An old school mate of mine who is from a Muslim background had the same opinions of Luton as Stephen in the mid 90's.

It wasn't safe if you are white and you will get beaten if in the wrong area. Which in his example was a college bus.

Why do so many of you question 'Tommy Robinson' without actually having any clue of the background?

Nobody ever mentions Tommy's Muslim friends either... which he has quite a few... 4 of his Muslim mates where at his wedding to Jenna...

Most of us have a great deal of knowledge about his background. He’s a convicted football hooligan and fraudster who is only interested in ‘exposing’ child sexual abuse (and that is already going through a legal process, he’s never actually exposed anything) when it isn’t his friends who are carrying it out and when there’s a chance of getting donations from the deeply stupid that he then shoves up his nose.

Slime

LE
I dont have any freinds from those catagories... so I wouldnt know...

Are you sure you don’t have any friends from a minority?

Luton is and was a shitehole. Only place I was racially abused, and Bury Park was an unfriendly place for a white lad. Al Muhajiroun were openly meeting outside the Barclays then (mid to late 90s), and the Mecca bingo hall was firebombed for being called Mecca. The cab business was controlled in the mosques, and one cab driver stabbed another over turf.

Tommy was and is a fraudster and public nuisance. He's also conspicuously useful to foreign hostile states, who amplify his shit stirring in the UK.

Both can be true at the same time.

There does seem to be a specific point of view that links supporters of SY-L...

Like every other public figure who gains support, if there wasn't an issue to start with Robinson wouldn't have gained any traction. He may be an unpleasant, violent criminal but he came to notoriety because of a deep cultural schism in parts of the country.

Latest Threads