Release Tommy Robinson

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Mattb

LE
More that they are selective in their interpretation of what a fact is....
Generally something that is true.

Ie “the US election was stolen” tends to get a fact-check warning, because it wasn’t.

They're all in favour of free speech until someone else speaks freely about what a **** they are for being a racist.

Then it becomes oppression.
And start hitting the "dumb" button....

Tommeh's still a ****....

So the racists, bigots and Islamophobes would have you believe.
And which of those do Jess Phillips, Maajid Nawaz (especially him - hes a right sad on about this) , Jonathan pie** come under.

Because they (along with many others on the political left) have made just that point and indeed partly attributed the collapse of the red wall to Joe Public getting pissed off with being branded "ist" If he isnt on message.

I would add The current home, equalities and education secretaries who have more or less made that point if not in those words.

**See his fantastic one - on the outcry about a Labour MP being suspended over nothing - boils down to - But far left intolerant types - this is what you wanted - it was you who insisted context and intent dont matter and that if its deemed offencive by someone then the individual responsible must be censured - Well done youve succeded - dont complain that its biting your own

And which of those do Jess Phillips, Maajid Nawaz (especially him - hes a right sad on about this) , Jonathan pie** come under.

Because they (along with many others on the political left) have made just that point and indeed partly attributed the collapse of the red wall to Joe Public getting pissed off with being branded "ist" If he isnt on message.

I would add The current home, equalities and education secretaries who have more or less made that point if not in those words.

**See his fantastic one - on the outcry about a Labour MP being suspended over nothing - boils down to - But far left intolerant types - this is what you wanted - it was you who insisted context and intent dont matter and that if its deemed offencive by someone then the individual responsible must be censured - Well done youve succeded - dont complain that its biting your own
What??

The argument made was the likes of racist is bandied about so much as a means of winning the argument by silencing the opposition that its lost all meaning

Youre response as quoted was

Bravo_Bravo said:
So the racists, bigots and Islamophobes would have you believe.

I then asked you which of those catagories did a number of individuals who had made those very arguments fall into.

I wont dispute that a number of bigots hide behind 'they stop any opinion by calling it racist' but the reason those bigots get to do so (and are believed) is because as numerous prominent lefties have themselves noted is because many people are fed up being branded ist or phobe for having a differrent opinion.

The fact that i was branded a nasty racist xenephobic little Englander - because I said we need out to be out December 31st, as were getting to the point that no deal is going to be better than Brexit dragging on and the uncertainty for investment and industry on both sides of the channel only demonstrates the point.

What I'm saying is that there as been no increase in XRW attacks, the XRW wing do more shouting than attacking, I have read through a lot of reports and I can't find anything that proves the XRW attacks are on the increase, One of the MI5 reports says the attacks are increasing but gives no examples,
I am no defender of the XRW

I'm genuinely a bit bored (not with you mate) about trying to explain subtleties to the dialogue of the deaf around here.

So I suppose for those who care to read.

We are talking about "threat" not attacks. That is what concerns me, and apparently JTAC. Who, unless anyone us happen to work there, know more than we do.

Firstly, successful attacks is a remarkably poor metric to judge anything on. That does rather indicate failure on the security services part (or succesfully overcoming all barriers in the way of the attacker).

Secondarily, one would think that nature of attack planning and tageting is different anyway dependent on the threat actor. If you want mass casualty (for the Islamist) or the percevied enemy (for the extreme right wing).

Thirdly, the extreme right wing should be more difficult to target and disrupt because we've had a decade plus of police and security services TTPs disclosed against Islamists.

Fourthly, the disruption has been moved as far left of "boom" as possible. With spreading material and membership of organisations a useful way to disrupt a group.

I mean it's almost like people learnt from leaving Al Muhajiroun to roam around and are attempting to nip things in the bud when they can see the progression to the sort of nonsense we see in America.

Who am kidding. It is the remaoner thought police cracking down or whatever else..

giphy.gif

Disagree on resource allocation, utterly fine. No drama with that. One would assume there is a priority matrix to decide on operational activity, and apportion resources.

But to ignore threat because it doesn't suit narrative is silly.

Now if you can do without me in the nursery for a while, I'm going to get some fresh air and I hope to have mountain of "dislikes" and "mong" when I get a chance to come back.

TR has to be released or else how can they arrest him again?

When he goes inside the luton police's arrest rate falls by 40%.

That's just nonsesnse.

There's more than enough crime in that dump for the whole DC and Marvel Universes combined.

"The fact that i was branded a nasty racist xenephobic little Englander"
Were you? Thats 'Hate Speech' now. I count 5 breaches there.
I'd call the Feds.

ETA: Of course that only applies if you lean to the Left a bit.

It just gets left to rot anyway.

I lived in several sub Saharan countries in the 70’s. Zambia, Zaire, Uganda to name a few. They were shiteholes then and shiteholes they remain 40 years later. So hanging around hoping for/working towards improvement will be a long wait whilst your family subsist in a dollar a day. Best up sticks and move to the land of milk and honey. It can’t be any worse.

If western countries invested in these places properly the Chinese wouldn’t get a look in. That we keep cutting foreign aid and assistance is precisely why these hordes of immigrants are on the way ( and if you think it’s bad now, just hang on 10 years) and why the a Chinese are moving in so rapidly.

My bold funny how when I was there '60 - '63, it was not a "shitehole", it was a prosperous well run country, where things worked, hospitals, schools & clinics were being built to accommodate the growing population, efforts were being made by the government to educate African farmers & fishermen in latest technologies, especially along the line of rail.. Hmm I wonder what changed to cause this dreadful "shitehole" to develop??
Ahh now I remember "KWACHA", or FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE, where an African govt, lead by Kaunda took over and in a very short space of time made it a one party state, his! Replaced most of the Europeans who were in charge & training Africans to take over in a generation or so with uneducated political placemen.
Remember that this was a country that had only seen its first European a hundred years earlier (Livingstone) and only seen a more substantial European presence after the 1st WW. A country had numerous tribes speaking a variety of languages, that was riven with tribal wars/raids, witchcraft and only had basic subsistence farming and whose indigenous population hadn't even discovered/invented the wheel!!

I thank you!

ARRSE is nothing if not predictable.

:)

My bold funny how when I was there '60 - '63, it was not a "shitehole", it was a prosperous well run country, where things worked, hospitals, schools & clinics were being built to accommodate the growing population, efforts were being made by the government to educate African farmers & fishermen in latest technologies, especially along the line of rail.. Hmm I wonder what changed to cause this dreadful "shitehole" to develop??
Ahh now I remember "KWACHA", or FREEDOM, INDEPENDENCE, where an African govt, lead by Kaunda took over and in a very short space of time made it a one party state, his! Replaced most of the Europeans who were in charge & training Africans to take over in a generation or so with uneducated political placemen.
Remember that this was a country that had only seen its first European a hundred years earlier (Livingstone) and only seen a more substantial European presence after the 1st WW. A country had numerous tribes speaking a variety of languages, that was riven with tribal wars/raids, witchcraft and only had basic subsistence farming and whose indigenous population hadn't even discovered/invented the wheel!!
I was there in the mid ‘70s and Kenneth Kaunda had done a sterling job of running the country into the ground. I was in Kitwe and the infrastructure was falling to bits. For example; KK did get a good deal on some Chinese second hand buses to get the workers into the mines but sadly the doors were on the right but Zambia being ex British, needs bus doors on the left. Total chaos at every bus stop every morning.

I thought Zambia was bloody awful until I moved to Lubumbashi in Zaire just up the road. Zaire made Zambia look like it was run by the Germans . Zaire was still accelerating fast when it hit rock bottom. 3 years there was enough for us.

I gather that Central African Republic was even worse than Zaire.

And then there’s Chad of course.

It’d be interesting to know which African country is the most fuckked up in the opinions of people who’ve actually been there.

I was there in the mid ‘70s and Kenneth Kaunda had done a sterling job of running the country into the ground. I was in Kitwe and the infrastructure was falling to bits. For example; KK did get a good deal on some Chinese second hand buses to get the workers into the mines but sadly the doors were on the right but Zambia being ex British, needs bus doors on the left. Total chaos at every bus stop every morning.

I thought Zambia was bloody awful until I moved to Lubumbashi in Zaire just up the road. Zaire made Zambia look like it was run by the Germans . Zaire was still accelerating fast when it hit rock bottom. 3 years there was enough for us.

I gather that Central African Republic was even worse than Zaire.

And then there’s Chad of course.

It’d be interesting to know which African country is the most fuckked up in the opinions of people who’ve actually been there.

My bold Again in the late '50's up to Belgium giving Lumumba the keys in July 1960, whereupon the troops mutinied & started killing any whites they could get their hands on, tacitly encouraged by Lumumba.
Elizabethville was a lovely city not unlike Paris/Brussels where lots of Rhodies from the copperbelt would pop up for a touch of continental cuisine/atmosphere.

Has tommy gone back to Russia recently to get some more instructions?

Funny old thing this "patriotism".

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer