Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release Tommy Robinson

Mattb

LE
Sadly there are a few "woke" posters, like much of our establishment, politicians (some of whom rely heavily on the ethnic support) and media who don't want to acknowledge we have a major problem with certain ethnicities in this country and prefer to slag off any who point it out.
As per the stats previously posted, there’s no specific ethnicity that is over-represented in under-age sex crimes. The only real “issue” that needs pointing out is that grooming gangs of South Asian ethnic origin were brushed under the rug by authorities.

They were certainly right to be concerned, as of course certain sections of society - such as Lennon - have latched on to the “Muslim rape gang” narrative that suits their agenda. What they should have done however is focus primarily on protecting those who needed protecting, prosecuting those who needed prosecuting and only then taking whatever steps were appropriate to avoid inflaming racial tensions - not focus on the last one by overlooking the first two (and of course cock up the latter comprehensively in the long run anyway).

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
He's (Max Maxwell) in Northumberland with his missus, he's a friend of mine, as is the one off the video (Jerry Sadowitz).

I used to run into Richard West when he was living in Edinburgh during the '90s when the pair of us were off our nuts. Some mental chats

Sadly there are a few "woke" posters, like much of our establishment, politicians (some of whom rely heavily on the ethnic support) and media who don't want to acknowledge we have a major problem with certain ethnicities in this country and prefer to slag off any who point it out.
That is not to say it is the whole of the group, BUT it would help if these groups spent more time criticising/exposing such behaviour, rather than bleat about racism & islamophobia!
One of the first to expose/comment on grooming gangs back in the early 2000's was Nick Griffin of the BNP only to be mocked and prosecuted BNP leader 'warned of multiracial hell hole' | UK news | The Guardian
snip "The prosecution allege that each of the six speeches ... included words which were threatening, abusive and insulting towards, in particular, people of Asian ethnicity. Such words were used with the intention of stirring up racial hatred."
The jury heard that both men had addressed a crowd at the Reservoir Tavern in Keighley on January 19 2004.
In the videotape shown to the jury, Mr Griffin makes a range of accusations about gangs of Muslims involved in a "rape wave" in the West Yorkshire town.
He bemoans what he sees as the lack of police and government action."

Unfortunately he was proved right and the numerous revelations of horrific cases continue to this day often ignored or condoned by Police and Social services.
All this ostrich like behaviour is just driving more people into the hands of so called "extreme right wing" groups!!
The so called report on this was little more than a pathetic obfuscation which did nothing to reveal the truth, gleefully leapt on by such "woke" rags as the Guardian
A new Home Office report admits grooming gangs are not a ‘Muslim problem' | Child protection | The Guardian

I'll leave this here which IMHO is exactly what is happening here at the moment ..

1611233522633.png

I think I said this earlier in this thread (can't be arsed to go and have a look) that just because people like Griffin, Robinson, Hopkins etc... are disagreeable, it doesn't mean elements of what they have to say are incorrect. Problem is the rest of the baggage they come with allows those that wish to bury it simple means by which to do so.
That is what con men and politicians call "the hook". the big attractive shiny offer that distracts from any of their true intentions.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll leave this here which IMHO is exactly what is happening here at the moment ..

View attachment 541508
Whilst I sympathise (a little) with the sentiment, in reality it's just not true. None of the things listed in your meme should be used as a touchstone to determine truth.

Facebook blocks things, they're a private company and not part of the Deep State no matter how many rednecks say they are.

Twitter, Google, YouTube: see Facebook.

Governments forbid a lot of things (theft, murder, genocide, slander etc), using a new fangled invention called Laws. I think it'll catch on.

Some of the things that the media (by which I presume mainstream media is meant) brand as conspiracy theories are, wait for it, conspiracy theories Some aren't.

It's a grossly misleading over-simplification which actually does more to defend those you criticise than it does to advance your argument.

I think I said this earlier in this thread (can't be arsed to go and have a look) that just because people like Griffin, Robinson, Hopkins etc... are disagreeable, it doesn't mean elements of what they have to say are incorrect.
Nor does them being loud / having an opinion on everything mean that they are correct.

Whilst I sympathise (a little) with the sentiment, in reality it's just not true. None of the things listed in your meme should be used as a touchstone to determine truth.

Facebook blocks things, they're a private company and not part of the Deep State no matter how many rednecks say they are.

Governments forbid a lot of things (theft, murder, genocide, slander etc), using a new fangled invention called Laws. I think it'll catch on.

Some of the things that the media (by which I presume mainstream media is meant) brand as conspiracy theories are, wait for it, conspiracy theories Some aren't.

It's a grossly misleading over-simplification which actually does more to defend those you criticise than it does to advance your argument.
Why do so many people get "Theory" mixed up with "Fact"?

We do "Theorists" imagine that All "Theories" are of equal and inarguable quality?

Mattb

LE

Facebook have the right to block any content that they want, but they don’t. They just block hate speech and put warnings on things that have failed fact checks.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Facebook have the right to block any content that they want, but they don’t. They just block hate speech and put warnings on things that have failed fact checks.
I agree, but on the other hand their fact checks can be a little one sided...

Why do so many people get "Theory" mixed up with "Fact"?

We do "Theorists" imagine that All "Theories" are of equal and inarguable quality?
Because there is no such thing as'objective truth' any more. We are in a 'post-truth' era where your feelings are the touchstone for authenticity.

the-good-thing-about-science-isits-true-whether-you-believe-6893929.png

However:

1v82li.jpg

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

and @jarrod248 - they often block him.

What, they’re pro-facts?
You don't like these facts? No worries, I have others...

(with apologies to Groucho Marx)

Some racists are getting teary because companies they don't own tell them to feck off?
They're all in favour of free speech until someone else speaks freely about what a cunt they are for being a racist.

Then it becomes oppression.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Has anybody asked themselves why the state, and the mainstream media covers up what Tommy talks about? I mean, why don’t they just investigate themselves and sideline him, it would make him irrelevant then surely?

Why haven’t we had open discussions about Islam?
Him and his views are extremely well known. It’s not difficult to to get the feeling that the only person who thinks him and his views are suppressed is himself.
Spain didn’t go well then.

Latest Threads