Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release Tommy Robinson

And more able to stay and rebuild their lands. If every able-bodied, fit man leaves, then who is going to rebuild that country? Or, does it just get left to rot, until China moves in and takes over?
It just gets left to rot anyway.

I lived in several sub Saharan countries in the 70’s. Zambia, Zaire, Uganda to name a few. They were shiteholes then and shiteholes they remain 40 years later. So hanging around hoping for/working towards improvement will be a long wait whilst your family subsist in a dollar a day. Best up sticks and move to the land of milk and honey. It can’t be any worse.

If western countries invested in these places properly the Chinese wouldn’t get a look in. That we keep cutting foreign aid and assistance is precisely why these hordes of immigrants are on the way ( and if you think it’s bad now, just hang on 10 years) and why the a Chinese are moving in so rapidly.

It just gets left to rot anyway.

I lived in several sub Saharan countries in the 70’s. Zambia, Zaire, Uganda to name a few. They were shiteholes then and shiteholes they remain 40 years later. So hanging around hoping for/working towards improvement will be a long wait whilst your family subsist in a dollar a day. Best up sticks and move to the land of milk and honey. It can’t be any worse.

If western countries invested in these places properly the Chinese wouldn’t get a look in. That we keep cutting foreign aid and assistance is precisely why these hordes of immigrants are on the way ( and if you think it’s bad now, just hang on 10 years) and why the a Chinese are moving in so rapidly.

Take their best people and leave their country to get even worse?

Why the fuck should the west invest in these places, they have vast resources, they can sort themselves out.

Take their best people and leave their country to get even worse?

Why the **** should the west invest in these places, they have vast resources, they can sort themselves out.
Clearly they can’t as history demonstrates.

If we in the west don’t help them then the Chinese will and be all the more powerful for it. We have invested almost nothing in Zambia for many years and now China effectively owns the place together with its resources now completely lost to us.

The Zambians of course, apart from a favoured few, are no better off.

Are you really asking what percentage of the UK population are Muslims and how that figure compares to the number who are black or white? If you don't see the slight problem there then you don't even understand your own question.

If you're honest, when you say 'muslim', what you really see in your mind's eye is 'Pakinstani', isn't it? Which pretty much says it all about the moronic level of debate in our country about this kind of thing...
I thought they were all Bus Stops (Ginger's smelling of Pee)

Clearly they can’t as history demonstrates.

If we in the west don’t help them then the Chinese will and be all the more powerful for it. We have invested almost nothing in Zambia for many years and now China effectively owns the place together with its resources now completely lost to us.

The Zambians of course, apart from a favoured few, are no better off.

Good for the Chinese, why should the West pay taxes to help countries that cant be arsed to help themselves?

Africa was a shithole before the Chinese moved in.

alos what % of the pop is muslim compared to black , white etc. Lies, damn lies and statistics but I aint seen any reports on whote grooming gangs - or have i been living a sheltered life?

You also need to read what has already been written.

Grooming gangs as an MO does seem to be linked to Asian nonces. If you ignore that other Moslem institution, the Catholic Church.

However in terms of frequency of noncery per head of population the anglo-Saxon population scored slightly higher in the year the incidents took place.

This is all discussed up thread.

You also need to read what has already been written.

Grooming gangs as an MO does seem to be linked to Asian nonces. If you ignore that other Moslem institution, the Catholic Church.

However in terms of frequency of noncery per head of population the anglo-Saxon population scored slightly higher in the year the incidents took place.

This is all discussed up thread.

Just because something was discussed doesnt mean its fact does it.

Looking around the internet there doesnt appear to be any info on nonces and Muslims because its either not recorded or not available to be viewed.
But hey lets shift the blame to whitey.

Just because something was discussed doesnt mean its fact does it.

Looking around the internet there doesnt appear to be any info on nonces and Muslims because its either not recorded or not available to be viewed.
But hey lets shift the blame to whitey.

This may come as a shock but just because @stacker1 proclaims on something it doesn’t make it true either.

The discussions referred to above have the sources of the data. It’s not complete but it invalidates the ‘all Moslems are nonces/all nonces are Moslems’ trope beloved of TR and his fans.

This may come as a shock but just because @stacker1 proclaims on something it doesn’t make it true either.

The discussions referred to above have the sources of the data. It’s not complete but it invalidates the ‘all Moslems are nonces/all nonces are Moslems’ trope beloved of TR and his fans.

You said
4. The statistics actually show (see previous posts on this thread) that Asians/Moslems are statistically underrepresented - in criminal data - as nonces compared to men of anglo-Saxon stock.

I produced a link to fullfact site where that doesnt appear to be the case

Plus no one seems to know the stats on Muslims, including the government so how can you know if they are underrepresented or not?

You slate TR for claiming all nonces are muslim (Which I dont remember him ever saying) while making an claim with no evidence that whitey is worse.

Good for the Chinese, why should the West pay taxes to help countries that cant be arsed to help themselves?

Africa was a shithole before the Chinese moved in.
Because as a result the Chinese now have unrestricted access to rare earth minerals that exist nowhere else, which the modern world needs.

And now the Chinese have a monopoly of them.

Which means that if we want them we have to accept that the Chinese are going to demand either a high cash price or other payment such as access to 5G development in exchange.

Foreign aid isn’t charity, it buys influence and power and control.

Because as a result the Chinese now have unrestricted access to rare earth minerals that exist nowhere else, which the modern world needs.

And now the Chinese have a monopoly of them.

Which means that if we want them we have to accept that the Chinese are going to demand either a high cash price or other payment such as access to 5G development in exchange.

Foreign aid isn’t charity, it buys influence and power and control.

So you are saying we should exploit the Africans rather than the Chinese?

As well as take their best people?

You seem to hate the Africans.

Go on then.

Where's that?
Whatever he is capable, qualified and prepared to do.

Something between ditch digger and eye surgeon I expect .

The point is that he has demonstrated initiative, courage resourcefulness and determination in getting here and is unlikely to squander that effort to sponge tuppence ha’penny off the state

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
So you are saying we should exploit the Africans rather than the Chinese?

As well as take their best people?

You seem to hate the Africans.
Why not? We were there first after all...

Whatever he is capable, qualified and prepared to do.

Something between ditch digger and eye surgeon I expect .

The point is that he has demonstrated initiative, courage resourcefulness and determination in getting here and is unlikely to squander that effort to sponge tuppence ha’penny off the state

The point is you just made that up because it sounds positive for refugees

The UNHCR estimates there are 120,000 refugees in the UK, all of whom have the right to work in the UK, but said studies suggest the unemployment rate among this part of the population is at 18%, three times that of the UK-born population.

The point is you just made that up because it sounds positive for refugees

The UNHCR estimates there are 120,000 refugees in the UK, all of whom have the right to work in the UK, but said studies suggest the unemployment rate among this part of the population is at 18%, three times that of the UK-born population.

So what? It's more important that I and the job seekers already here have got a job before any of that lot.

You said

I produced a link to fullfact site where that doesnt appear to be the case

Plus no one seems to know the stats on Muslims, including the government so how can you know if they are underrepresented or not?

You slate TR for claiming all nonces are muslim (Which I dont remember him ever saying) while making an claim with no evidence that whitey is worse.

You’ll need to read the thread.

Or, alternatively, jump in to a discussion half-way through and pick on one element of the discussion.

Latest Threads