Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release Tommy Robinson

If only he would, the band-wagon jumping cnut.

Remember Soldier X?

No, nor does he...
I do understand where you are coming from. It’s just that it was him banging the drum that made me realise a lot of things happening around.I’m not saying he’s a saint by any means, but I do keep an eye on the grooming stuff, because that is his bread and butter.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I do understand where you are coming from. It’s just that it was him banging the drum that made me realise a lot of things happening around.I’m not saying he’s a saint by any means, but I do keep an eye on the grooming stuff, because that is his bread and butter.
You want to consider your wording there, chap?

Has anybody asked themselves why the state, and the mainstream media covers up what Tommy talks about? I mean, why don’t they just investigate themselves and sideline him, it would make him irrelevant then surely?

Why haven’t we had open discussions about Islam?
For just two examples:
1) Tommy’s ‘investigative reporting’ outside the court involved the reading aloud of existing reports from the newspaper

2) Tommy’s ‘exclusive exposure’ of the slightly tanned schoolboy was untrue and resulted in a libel case

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
For just two examples:
1) Tommy’s ‘investigative reporting’ outside the court involved the reading aloud of existing reports from the newspaper

2) Tommy’s ‘exclusive exposure’ of the slightly tanned schoolboy was untrue and resulted in a libel case

yes but apart from that ... etc

People who are, or purport to be, serving or ex-serving should be disgusted that they parrot lines put out by Russian information operations.

You want to do something about it?

Write to your MP. Become a Special Constable.

But, no; much easier to churn out sh1te from a convicted fraudster who visits Russia and happens to say things which are aligned with Russian interests to foment division in our society.

giphy.gif

His initial rambling brought it to the fore should I say. Put your pants back. I feel like you are all lining up to bum me to death this morning.

No, just telling you to understand messages have consquences.

If you poured fuel on fires you passed-by, you'd be educated not to do so.

Same with the information enviroment.

Nornironman

Old-Salt
This is why the scrote deserves no air time, he's a thug (and as thick as the proverbial), his followers who think he's the Messiah have serious IQ issues. He is NOT compatible with British values.

• 12 months in prison for violent assault on a plain clothes policeman in 2003.
  • 12 month community rehabilitation order after playing a leading role in a 100-man football hooligan brawl in 2010.
  • 12 week suspended jail term for common assault of a fellow EDL member in 2011.
  • 10 months in prison for attempting to enter the USA with a false passport in 2012.
  • 18 months for mortgage fraud in 2014.
  • 13 Months for contempt of court after live-streaming footage of participants in a criminal trial outside Leeds Crown Court.
and if you can't see this as making him an racist then you need to examine your own IQ:
1610964793044.png

Is Steven, looking for more donations? He can't have run out of the last round of donations from the feeble minded already surely.

Maintaining that lifestyle in sunny Spain doesn't come cheap you know.

I see no race mentioned in that tweet, as bigoted as it may appear to be.

Makes you wonder where all the women & child refugees are though..

Probably in Syria being butchered by your farking Russian mates.

This is why the scrote deserves no air time, he's a thug (and as thick as the proverbial), his followers who think he's the Messiah have serious IQ issues. He is NOT compatible with British values.

• 12 months in prison for violent assault on a plain clothes policeman in 2003.
  • 12 month community rehabilitation order after playing a leading role in a 100-man football hooligan brawl in 2010.
  • 12 week suspended jail term for common assault of a fellow EDL member in 2011.
  • 10 months in prison for attempting to enter the USA with a false passport in 2012.
  • 18 months for mortgage fraud in 2014.
  • 13 Months for contempt of court after live-streaming footage of participants in a criminal trial outside Leeds Crown Court.
and if you can't see this as making him an racist then you need to examine your own IQ:
View attachment 540490
Deserves as much air time as this fragrant creature:

Latest Threads