Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release Tommy Robinson

I`m indifferent with regards to Robinson , what ever he does or says will not affect me, you on the other hand seem to be getting quite emotional about him?.
You didn't sound indifferent earlier. I'm not the least bit excited, no more than I would be if someone started telling me Ron and Reggie were misunderstood and always looked after their dear old mum.

Any evidence for that?
Any evidence for the original assertion that grooming gangs has involved more victims than church scandals (which have been going on for many many decades and well before immigration from the Pakistan)?

You made the claim that it’s the biggest child sexual abuse scandal. It’s clearly large scale, but where’s the evidence to support your claim? Or have you just made it up?

Both are religious in nature, both were significantly covered up and both are equally abhorrent.

Last edited:
Like I said , he`s not very bright ,I still agree with a lot of what he says though and it is also obvious that there are some/many in the justice system carrying out personal agendas before justice, Robinson has done some stupid brainless things but many of them would not have even been investigated if is was "someone else" let a lone resulted in jail time.

But that’s simply not true though, is it?

I don’t think there is any ‘cause celebre’ that Tommy has bought to light.

As has been pointed out in this thread more times than necessary. He joined the grooming case way after it was exposed, to the extent that his grandstanding threatened the court case.

Remember Soldier X? No other ******* does.

His talent is for attaching himself to issues that give people cause to think. That the issues are valid is nothing to do with YSL making use of them for his own benefit.

endure

GCM
But that’s simply not true though, is it?

I don’t think there is any ‘cause celebre’ that Tommy has bought to light.

As has been pointed out in this thread more times than necessary. He joined the grooming case way after it was exposed, to the extent that his grandstanding threatened the court case.

Remember Soldier X? No other ******* does.

His talent is for attaching himself to issues that give people cause to think...
and wringing a few quid out of them...

Any evidence for the original assertion that grooming gangs has involved more victims than church scandals (which have been going on for many many decades and well before immigration from the Pakistan)?

You made the claim that it’s the biggest child sexual abuse scandal. It’s clearly large scale, but where’s the evidence to support your claim? Or have you just made it up?

Both are religious in nature, both were significantly covered up and both are equally abhorrent.
I said " probably " in my post.

endure

GCM
LOL I had a 2 £5 notes with Free Tommy written on them from the corner shop when he was in prison last time...

Should someone tell them that Tommy was released the same day or just leave them to it

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
Tommy is back in court on Monday 30th at Luton Magistrates... On Trial for assaulting a Muslim paedophile who grabbed his daughter inappropriately in a swimming pool at Centre Parcs...

Conflicted over this one because he did what any father would do...

Tommy is back in court on Monday 30th at Luton Magistrates... On Trial for assaulting a Muslim paedophile who grabbed his daughter inappropriately in a swimming pool at Centre Parcs...

Conflicted over this one because he did what any father would do...
This was picked up earlier here:

It’s not necessarily ‘grabbed’ but ‘touched’ or ‘brushed’ her.

The problem with Tommy is crying wolf so often, and therefore it is hard to believe anything from him

If I recall correctly Tommy wasn’t even on holiday at Centre Parcs, so a day visitor assaulted a holiday maker
The other man was also arrested

So if it’s all genuine then one man faces allegations of sexual assault and another man faces allegations of physical assault
The outcome is yet to be seen

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
This was picked up earlier here:

It’s not necessarily ‘grabbed’ but ‘touched’ or ‘brushed’ her.

The problem with Tommy is crying wolf so often, and therefore it is hard to believe anything from him

If I recall correctly Tommy wasn’t even on holiday at Centre Parcs, so a day visitor assaulted a holiday maker
The other man was also arrested

So if it’s all genuine then one man faces allegations of sexual assault and another man faces allegations of physical assault
The outcome is yet to be seen

He pinched her bum allegedly... and I believe also been charged as well as Tommy..

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer