Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release Tommy Robinson

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I remember my ex was accused by the manager of the cafe in Buchanan Bus Station of passing a forged £20 note. The manager delayed bringing our order out, then when the police turned up, Started waving the note about and flicking it with his finger, saying it's an obvious fake.

The policewoman of the two officers said "let me see", then "no this is real" then that flicking thing is not how you spot a forgery.

The utter **** then tried to get the money back from the cop, saying "oh OK I'll get their order now". I took the money back and suggested he comped us the tea and coffees by way of apology for the embarrassment his incompetence had caused, and especially for the delay which meant we would have to drink them quickly so as to not miss her bus. He then told the cops I was trying to extort him. They basically told him to do one at this point.

The relevance to this was at no point did Strathclyde Police feel the need to kneel on my ex's or my necks, over a 20 spot that turned out to be genuine afterwards. The police woman was quite fit though and I wouldn't have minded demonstrating how long I could go without breathing to her.
Were either of you known previously by the Police?

Were either of you known previously by the Police?
During the incident George Floyd was either not known by the attending police - or was known by the one who was kneeling on his neck due to them both working as security at a club

They were called out to a man who had used a suspected forgery

On another tack - Tommy Robinson is known by the police. Should they kill him at his next rally?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
During the incident George Floyd was either not known by the attending police - or was known by the one who was kneeling on his neck due to them both working as security at a club

They were called out to a man who had used a suspected forgery

On another tack - Tommy Robinson is known by the police. Should they kill him at his next rally?

I know...

1596621435769.png

Not seen much on the BBQ front this year Mr RGJ, what's going on!

been doing loads actually! averaging about 10 x BBQ's per week during Lock-Down - i just CBA downsizing the files to fit on ARRSE anymore.

1597325694112.png

1597325729110.png

1597325757558.png

1597325799803.png

1597325965531.png

1597326004413.png

If ARRSE allowed larger file sizes - I would add more daily.

EDIT: Just realised - this is not in the "Tonight I Cooked" thread. :rolleyes:

NSP

LE
Release Tommy Robinson

Can it be from the bomb-bay of a B-52 at - oooh, say; 50,000ft...?

Fitted for but not equipped with parachute, naturally.

Latest Threads