Release Tommy Robinson

But not robbery or firearms like robbing and threatening a pregnant woman at gunpoint.
Don't like the bloke but I'd rather have Robinson on my patch than the Floyd guy.

"The Floyd guy" would be a great neighbour, what with his being dead and all. I expect Mr Yakbutter-lemon would be a complete pain in the arse what with his houses bursting into flames all the time

Brexit hasn't happened yet, you can thank Bercow and the like for that one

We're still in the process of leaving, which will be as long as the EU can drag it out for
"Oven ready deals" you silly goose.

Easiest deals ever. Come on, whats wrong with you?

I think thats the case...

From memory, I PID'd the new account as m'chum RGJ within about three posts... He was furious, which was nice.

I didn't get it from Breitbart or any other trashy site.
I got my information from the MSM which you now say is wrong.
I am quite happy to put my hands up if I am wrong about Mr Floyd and will just give the reason that I have fallen victim to 'Fake News' as previously stated.
You use very emotive words against me like "Liar" and that I am motivated by "Stupidity and Gullibility" but will not give me your take on the situation.
So, has Mr Floyd been defamed and is an innocent person who has been slandered in death or was he actually convicted of robbery against a black female?
No need for the insults, just a clear answer will do, thanks.
That makes his murder by a cop OK then, does it?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
"The Floyd guy" would be a great neighbour, what with his being dead and all. I expect Mr Yakbutter-lemon would be a complete pain in the arse what with his houses bursting into flames all the time
Catch up trigger. I made that point a couple of pages back... ;)

That and him shooting a pregnant black woman and killing their unborn baby, he was a credit to the BLM movement

That and him shooting a pregnant black woman and killing their unborn baby, he was a credit to the BLM movement
He was found guilty of armed robbery, waving a gun around among a group in a property with 2 women and a child.
He didn’t shoot anyone, he didn’t rob a pregnant woman, he didn’t kill any babies, children or adults.
The woman who’s photos are being distributed described as his pregnant victim was a totally unrelated rape victim in Spain. She’s clearly pissed off at having her experience brought back in fake news to generate outrage against Floyd whilst the case is underway against the police officefor his killing
He was prosecuted and found guilty of the armed robbery in 2007 - but not as has been described.

George Floyd remains unrelated to Tommy Robinson, other than he being a racist and alleging that the arson wasn’t by Muslims but due to Tommys statements on BLM

Even if he did, and I'm told he didn't, he's still dead and would be a quiet neighbour. Unless people started flocking to mourn at his grave.
I'm assuming he'd be buried and not stuffed as a weird BLM statue. Maybe a nice tasteful mausoleum

What either would be doing in a mostly quiet street in Southampton is a whole other conversation.
Thankfully the chances of either moving in are low. That said the house next door is up for sale.

I remember my ex was accused by the manager of the cafe in Buchanan Bus Station of passing a forged £20 note. The manager delayed bringing our order out, then when the police turned up, Started waving the note about and flicking it with his finger, saying it's an obvious fake.

The policewoman of the two officers said "let me see", then "no this is real" then that flicking thing is not how you spot a forgery.

The utter cunt then tried to get the money back from the cop, saying "oh OK I'll get their order now". I took the money back and suggested he comped us the tea and coffees by way of apology for the embarrassment his incompetence had caused, and especially for the delay which meant we would have to drink them quickly so as to not miss her bus. He then told the cops I was trying to extort him. They basically told him to do one at this point.

The relevance to this was at no point did Strathclyde Police feel the need to kneel on my ex's or my necks, over a 20 spot that turned out to be genuine afterwards. The police woman was quite fit though and I wouldn't have minded demonstrating how long I could go without breathing to her.

Latest Threads