Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release Tommy Robinson

There is nothing on Floyd's record, or the trial record that mentions her being pregnant, the cop who arrested him at the says it's the first he's heard of it, the picture of the white blonde woman often circulated with this version of events is not the victim, and indeed the woman has asked that people stop sharing it as it is an unpleasant reminder of an assault that happened to her in Spain,that had nothing to do with Floyd who she has never ever met.

Right, so Mr Floyd never robbed anybody and was a nice law abiding citizen who has been a victim of 'Fake News'.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Right, so Mr Floyd never robbed anybody and was a nice law abiding citizen who has been a victim of 'Fake News'.
I didn't say that, I can now point out that you are a liar motivated by stupidity and gullibility, and posted proof, you know stuff your daft mates share from breitbart and the like are not always true.

I didn't say that, I can now point out that you are a liar motivated by stupidity and gullibility, and posted proof, you know stuff your daft mates share from breitbart and the like are not always true.

I didn't get it from Breitbart or any other trashy site.
I got my information from the MSM which you now say is wrong.
I am quite happy to put my hands up if I am wrong about Mr Floyd and will just give the reason that I have fallen victim to 'Fake News' as previously stated.
You use very emotive words against me like "Liar" and that I am motivated by "Stupidity and Gullibility" but will not give me your take on the situation.
So, has Mr Floyd been defamed and is an innocent person who has been slandered in death or was he actually convicted of robbery against a black female?
No need for the insults, just a clear answer will do, thanks.

He had a history, but the particular event was regarding him spending a suspected forged note.
This resulted in his death whilst being restrained.
There’s sufficient evidence to instigate a prosecution of the officers concerned, and that’s underway.
He had committed crimes, he also campaigned against gangs and gun crime.
There are different agendas and different points of view being publicised by the media, government, police and public.
The case rests solely on the events that actually happened on the day ((((Or should ))))

He had a history, but the particular event was regarding him spending a suspected forged note.
This resulted in his death whilst being restrained.
There’s sufficient evidence to instigate a prosecution of the officers concerned, and that’s underway.
He had committed crimes, he also campaigned against gangs and gun crime.
There are different agendas and different points of view being publicised by the media, government, police and public.
The case rests solely on the events that actually happened on the day ((((Or should ))))

I understand that bit Tommikka but I did see several references to an armed robbery against a black female by Mr Floyd back in the 2000s.
This came from the Main Stream Media and if I have fallen for 'Fake News' then I would like to know how this story gained 'legs' so to speak.
Either Mr Floyd committed the robbery as mentioned or he didn't, it is as simple as that.
If he is innocent of this then I will gladly retract.

I understand that bit Tommikka but I did see several references to an armed robbery against a black female by Mr Floyd back in the 2000s.
This came from the Main Stream Media and if I have fallen for 'Fake News' then I would like to know how this story gained 'legs' so to speak.
Either Mr Floyd committed the robbery as mentioned or he didn't, it is as simple as that.
Maybe read the 4 links I provided from both main stream media and well known fact checking sites from both sides of the political spectrum, instead of acting out because you have had an error pointed out to you.
Then of course you attempted to make out that because I showed the victim was never said to be pregnant at the time of the offence, I was saying he was not a criminal. You utter creature.

He was prosecuted and found guilty of the armed robbery in 2007 - but not as has been described.

Maybe read the 4 links I provided from both main stream media and well known fact checking sites from both sides of the political spectrum, instead of acting out because you have had an error pointed out to you.

I can accept my error but can you clear up the matter of the actual robbery?
Did he or didn't he? It is that simple.

BTW, I always had you down as one of the 'Good Guys' who you could debate things with in an amicable manner hence my confusion at what seems to be a personal attack on me rather than what I have stated.
I will leave you to have the last word as I do have stuff to attend to and this is going nowhere.

He was prosecuted and found guilty of the armed robbery in 2007 - but not as has been described.

Thanks for that.
I note that Mr Floyd was charged and convicted of 'aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon' in 2007 but Snopes says that the 'pregnant victim' bit is false.
So if Snopes is right then I have fallen victim to 'Fake News' syndrome and put my hands up for misunderstanding what I got from the MSM.
This could have been sorted out a whole lot nicer but I appreciate your lack of Ad Hom against me Tommikka.

I didn't get it from Breitbart or any other trashy site.
I got my information from the MSM which you now say is wrong.
I am quite happy to put my hands up if I am wrong about Mr Floyd and will just give the reason that I have fallen victim to 'Fake News' as previously stated.
You use very emotive words against me like "Liar" and that I am motivated by "Stupidity and Gullibility" but will not give me your take on the situation.
So, has Mr Floyd been defamed and is an innocent person who has been slandered in death or was he actually convicted of robbery against a black female?
No need for the insults, just a clear answer will do, thanks.
Insults are entirely justified in dealing with passive aggressive people like you. You clearly attempted to make out that by pointing out the pregnant woman story was not true, I was claiming he was entirely innocent. Do people always let you away with lying about them?

Insults are entirely justified in dealing with passive aggressive people like you. You clearly attempted to make out that by pointing out the pregnant woman story was not true, I was claiming he was entirely innocent. Do people always let you away with lying about them?

"Entirely Innocent".
So the Snopes article detailing the 2007 armed robbery conviction is also fake then?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Cock.

What have I misunderstood about the phrase "Entirely Innocent"?
You have clearly taken it out of context, either you have some sort of processing disorder or you are at it.
Here is what I said, you do not get to take one bit out of context and use that to back up your attacks " You
clearly attempted to make out that by pointing out the pregnant woman story was not true, I was claiming he was entirely innocent. "

Do you care to explain how my saying his victim was never reported as being pregnant at the time of the robbery, translated in your head to

You have clearly taken it out of context, either you have some sort of processing disorder or you are at it.
Here is what I said, you do not get to take one bit out of context and use that to back up your attacks " You
clearly attempted to make out that by pointing out the pregnant woman story was not true, I was claiming he was entirely innocent. "

Do you care to explain how my saying his victim was never reported as being pregnant at the time of the robbery, translated in your head to

I was replying to the tone of your post which I perceived as an attack on me.
If you had just pointed out my error in a conversational manner then I would have retracted and thanked you for putting me right.
But you didn't, you want an argument instead.
Over to you Mr Last Word.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I was replying to the tone of your post which I perceived as an attack on me.
If you had just pointed out my error in a conversational manner then I would have retracted and thanked you for putting me right.
But you didn't, you want an argument instead.
Over to you Mr Last Word.

The post below is what hurt you so much that you saw it as a personal attack? Really, you are going with that?

There is nothing on Floyd's record, or the trial record that mentions her being pregnant, the cop who arrested him at the says it's the first he's heard of it, the picture of the white blonde woman often circulated with this version of events is not the victim, and indeed the woman has asked that people stop sharing it as it is an unpleasant reminder of an assault that happened to her in Spain,that had nothing to do with Floyd who she has never ever met.

Latest Threads