Release Tommy Robinson

Don't really see why a criminal who was unlawfully killed in the US has anything to do with a bigoted smallface currently residing in Spain, after making up an arson attack.
'unlawfully' is a strong word. That's yet to be decided in court.
As for TR / Yakking Lemon or whatever he's called, I love the fact that he's now a refugee. Schadenfrauder is a bitch with a chuckle.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Right now the only advantage SYL has over Floyd is that Floyd is probably a lot smellier right now. Other than that, I'd choose the dead dude.
Bad form quoting myself but thought I'd expand this in a less tongue-in-cheek manner. Floyd was a habitual drug user and given the drugs he had convictions for was likely a drug addict. Every drug addict I've ever met (won't be as many as @jarrod248 or any of the site's coppers, but its still a fair few) had mental health issues. Every single one was on anti-depressants. And I'd estimate 80% of them were on either mood stabilisers or anti-psychotics, usually a couple. They almost always got into the drugs as it was a crutch to help them endure their mental health issues (its a particularly shit strategy but they aren't exactly thinking clearly at that point). And the crime is then a means to feed their addiction and stave off the grinding misery that is their life.

Given the generally poor to terrible mental health and drug treatment programs (generally, some states are MUCH worse) available in America to anyone that doesn't have a bank balance or trust fund of a merchant banker or Hollywood A lister, Floyd basically had little to no chance. Therefore I have much more sympathy to him that I ever would for Tommy Ten Names.

Any connection between George Floyd and Tommy Robinson may be due to Tommy’s claim that the arson is unrelated to Muslims and more attributable to him gobbing off about BLM

Mattb

LE
Any connection between George Floyd and Tommy Robinson may be due to Tommy’s claim that the arson is unrelated to Muslims and more attributable to him gobbing off about BLM
So now he's investigating imaginary arson as well as just being a victim of it?

NSP

LE
There is another clip, taken in the taxi later on to the train station, where the Asian youth is bragging to the driver that he milkshaked Tommy Robinson. I had assumed he was local but he got the train from Blackburn to be there.
The incident looked like it took place in the pedestrian precinct in Luton, just down from the Town Hall. Why's he taking a taxi to the station, the mong twat? Walk off the precinct into the Arndale, out the other side, up a cross-street for 150m, up some steps and through the covered overpass for another 150m and you're in the bloody ticket hall, FFS!

Or you were last time I was anywhere near the place, twelve years ago.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
The incident looked like it took place in the pedestrian precinct in Luton, just down from the Town Hall. Why's he taking a taxi to the station, the mong twat? Walk off the precinct into the Arndale, out the other side, up a cross-street for 150m, up some steps and through the covered overpass for another 150m and you're in the bloody ticket hall, FFS!

That incident took place at the top of Market Gate and Bridge Street in Warrington. I could probably take a damn good stab at picking out the exact paving slab it occurred on.

NSP

LE
That incident took place at the top of Market Gate and Bridge Street in Warrington. I could probably take a damn good stab at picking out the exact paving slab it occurred on.
Ah-ha. Now I go and StreetView it the background I imagined actually looks like this:-

2020-08-02_23-54-46.jpg

Easy mistake to make when you've worked hard to blot it out over the twelve years since one left the area!!

It was in Warrington.

But not robbery or firearms like robbing and threatening a pregnant woman at gunpoint.
Don't like the bloke but I'd rather have Robinson on my patch than the Floyd guy.
There is nothing on Floyd's record, or the trial record that mentions her being pregnant, the cop who arrested him at the says it's the first he's heard of it, the picture of the white blonde woman often circulated with this version of events is not the victim, and indeed the woman has asked that people stop sharing it as it is an unpleasant reminder of an assault that happened to her in Spain,that had nothing to do with Floyd who she has never ever met.

Latest Threads