Release Tommy Robinson

D

Deleted 60082

Assuming SYL isn’t killed in prison then it’s not that long until he’s back out again.

I can’t help feeling that he would have every chance of being locked up again, and his supporters again saying it would be a death sentence......again,
He must be the Messiah (see earlier post); dies and then Rises again (and again). Praise be to the Son of Godot.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A few weeks ago various members of his little gang were putting out the address of one of the Judges that sentenced him the day before he was sentenced. The info they got was from Companies House and was pretty old. The Judge has been a director of something whilst a QC. I was so concerned by what I was reading on Telegram where people were winding each other up that I phoned City of London Police and let them know.

If you want to see the general levels of criminality that the far-right are involved in then this is a website that I run. There's over 900 articles leading back to the original news source.

Oh so that's you, cool, I often stick my nose in there to keep up with news

Mattb

LE
Some years ago someone I know got a tattoo of a septic rapper I'd never heard of & my first thought was, 'You'll have to spend the rest of your life hoping that he never gets outed as a kiddly-fiddler or something similarly horrendous'. Getting a tattoo of someone who's already outed as a fraud, ******** & narcissistic ******** is tempting fate on that score.

Luckily for these idiots, the tattooists weren't very accurate. They could probably get away with claiming that they're tattoos of various wendyball players if they wanted to.
I’d piss myself if it was R Kelly.

Slime

LE
Nice to see he's keeping his nose clean while inside.
Embarrassingly caught with fake drugs - put in hospital by wash powder - the Fairy

I reckon even the most old and bold amongst his fans will see that as an unmovable stain - they will soon vanish and hang him out to dry now.

Slime

LE
Embarrassingly caught with fake drugs - put in hospital by wash powder - the Fairy

I reckon even the most old and bold amongst his fans will see that as an unmovable stain - they will soon vanish and hang him out to dry now.
You maybe missed the essential bit :)

He was simply trying to get just a little bit whiter..........or even visibly whiter.

Slime

LE
Any mention of washing powder is a good enough excuse to post this song from the late great Fred Wedlock.

I love the introduction to this song :)

Slime

LE
I know -

I couldn't work OMO into it either
I added a vid with Daz and OMO above :)

Maybe he should have tried VIM, it’s great for removing scum.

Slime

LE

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads