Release Tommy Robinson

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, they get their name from a fight down in the Borders in 1337, where English troops gorged themselves on unripe, sour plums which made them sick, it was while they were feeling sorry for themselves that they were discovered and slaughtered by the Scots.
Recent history then. May see if I can get ahold of them in civilization.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Recent history then. May see if I can get ahold of them in civilization.
Everybody else's are shit, too bland, the ones from Dee Valley are sweet and sharp. Give them a call Monday, or if you have no luck calling I'll post some down to you.

Last edited:

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Everybody else's are shit, too bland, the ones from Dee Valley are sweet and sharp. Give them a call Monday, or if you have no luck calling I'll post some down to you.
Top one. I'll engage googlefu

Yes, they get their name from a fight down in the Borders in 1337, where English troops gorged themselves on unripe, sour plums which made them sick, it was while they were feeling sorry for themselves that they were discovered and slaughtered by the Scots.
Mel Gibson walt.

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Latest. He has been kicked off YouTube as well now......

Slime

LE
I have seen, with my own eyes, and eaten, with my own teeth, a battered deep-fried 6" Margherita pizza in Edinburgh.

2001 and I still have heartburn.
I've often thought that if The Silence of the Lambs was set in Scotland, that scene where Anthony Hopkins says "I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice chianti." would have been rendered more realistic as "I ate his liver with chips, fried onions and a can of Stella."

I just went on the face book thing... it's like turning a stone over in an infected wasteland.

The things crawling around aren't of this Earth.

I deleted the special FB account I use for trolling and I'm considering burning the laptop.

So, Prisoner A2084CG aka Stephen Yaxley Lennon is in jail.
After the original sentence from Judge Marsden was deemed rushed and not by the book (ie bodged), He gets retrialed at the old bailey with no Jury and a sentence for contempt given based on evidence that over 500k people have seen (and question plenty). He refused to plead guilty and gets 9.5 weeks in prison for it.

Ok fair enough, Im sure he will weather it. At least he didn't plead guilty, just like he didn't the first time round under Marsden, contrary to what the media had some of us beleive.
Seeing a pattern here.

If the establishment were not already trying to cover up wiping the shit on thier faces, The could have made their aims less suspicious by not sending him to Belmarsh yesterday.

Your A-D guide on prison categories - Working in the Prison Service

Source: HM Prison Belmarsh - Wikipedia

Feck me...a threat to national security eh, more like a threat to the establishment, living in the bubble that is clown world deviod of any reality or truth.
Stupid twats didn't realise by sending him there they have just cemented the whispers this has always been politically motivated.

TR going to a Cat A prison will not make the problems he protested go away, far from it, Although it might make him go away physically, a spectacle some here might celebrate.
As time quickly progresses, and more realities become apparent to people in the real world, Events like this will no doubt be looked back on with interest, they always do.
Why?
Beacuse nothing will hide the fact that what people see and live with, and what they are told by authourity are two sides of two very different coins.
"Two sides to every story", remember that old ditty from the olden days, The arch enemy of any given narrative or authouritarian personality.

Still, nothing like watching a despised establishment wiping shit off their faces with more shit. What a naughty threat to a sheepish society Stephen is :rofl:
When he gets released, will he be having a "coming out" party?

:party::glomp::party:

Latest Threads