Release Tommy Robinson

Slime

LE
I’m doing alright financially, keep doing things that take me away, do you feel sorry for my kids?
Give me more info.
Do the things you keep doing make millions of people think you are a total tosser?
Do people treat your kids differently because of what you do.
Will your kids be affected by your actions their whole lives?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I feel sorry for his kids.
SYL isn’t short of cash, yet keeps doing things that land him in prison, thus being away from his kids.
Tbf they are better off without him.

Two fucks I could not give ther fella, I don't "support" him, I agree with some of the obvious things he points out. He has been good at getting under the establishment skin for the problems THEY and have created.

Diddums maybe needed a cuddle when diddums woke up to the utter mess that is the UK due to elected fuckwits pushing thier accelerated liberal fascism.
Then along came Tommy, now I can laugh as more and more people realise through hatred that their wonderful country is being driven into the ground, who wouldn't be angry when you realise you have been complicit, I hear there's a red pill cure for that.

The justice system is a joke, Didn't need Tommy to point it out, He simply gives me enjoyment in watching others froth and rage after they digest their daily MSM programming, Im talking about the last decade too.

We shall see, He is in Belmarsh now, If he stays there, is that not overkill for contempt in the context of reporting?
Just trying to think of other reporters/activists locked up for contempt and held in a Cat A nick, nope can't think of any.
I have watched more state propaganda than his, One says trust us and the other says go and look outside and see for yourself.

Two sides to every coin.

SYL - Lives in 900k house with a lifestyle funded by his brand and is vocal about the utter shit state affairs due to government policies.

Any UK MP - Lives in two houses worth more the 900k with a lifestyle funded by the taxpayer and tells people there is no shite state of affairs ignorantly blaming their bad policies on everybody else.

"The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand establishment and all it's trough grovellers."
Good to see you not bovvered and not supporting him.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Allegedly.

Apparently, in Aberdeen it is possible to find a ‘deep-fried pasta pie’...
You're thinking of Macaroni Pies, never heard of them being deep fried though, but the somebody has probably tried

No, it isn't.

Yours, Aberdeen.

But in Glasgow you can get a "pizza crunch". Yes, that is a slice of pizza, deep fat fried.
A proper pizza crunch is deep fried in batter, what you described is just fried pizza,also available.

Yours Marco Pierre White.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Continuing the Scottish Culinary diversion, the greatest Boiled Sweet ever devised by man is the Soor Ploom and the best Soor Plooms found anywhere are those made by Dee Valley Confectioners in Ballater, nobody else comes close.

Dredd

LE
What do you call a Jew who hates foreigners then ?
If it is just because they are foreign - a xenophobe.

If it because of their skin colour, racial characteristics or because they are primarily associated with following a specific religion - a racist.

HTH

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Continuing the Scottish Culinary diversion, the greatest Boiled Sweet ever devised by man is the Soor Ploom and the best Soor Plooms found anywhere are those made by Dee Valley Confectioners in Ballater, nobody else comes close.
Would that be sour plum when translated from oatmeal savage into English?

Dredd

LE
A proper pizza crunch is deep fried in batter, what you described is just fried pizza,also available.

Yours Marco Pierre White.
I had presumed the batter was obligatory, hadn't realised there actually was both!

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Would that be sour plum when translated from oatmeal savage into English?
Yes, they get their name from a fight down in the Borders in 1337, where English troops gorged themselves on unripe, sour plums which made them sick, it was while they were feeling sorry for themselves that they were discovered and slaughtered by the Scots.

Latest Threads