Release Tommy Robinson

Feck me...a threat to national security eh, more like a threat to the establishment, living in the bubble that is clown world deviod of any reality or truth.

Stupid twats didn't realise by sending him there they have just cemented the whispers this has always been politically motivated.
I heard the twat speak at the Brexit rally in parliament square on 31st March. For a moment, I thought I'd been transported back to Berlin in the late 1930's and was listening to a Nazi Gauleiter railing against the Jews. Robinson came across as a distinctly unpleasant individual.

Wordsmith

The mongs are having a lot of trouble with this, aren't they? The stupid & dishonest pro-Yaxley-Lennon apologetics seem to be based on a failure to recognise 2 very simple things:

1. You can be against Islam, PC, whatever, whilst also being against Yaxley-Lennon's narcissistic self-martyrdom bullshit. Contrary to what his supporters believe, he's not fighting the problem, he's part of it. When the likes of Yaxley-Lennon hit the headlines the likes of Anjem Choudhry are delighted. If he's the face of opposition to Islam, it's to Islam's advantage. People like Yaxley-Lennon are the reason people like Ben Affleck won't listen to people like Sam Harris.

2. You can be in favour of imprisoning people who rape children or you can be in favour of this dickhead's antics. You can't be in favour of both.

Just out of interest.
Bearing in mind SYL has said a prison sentence would be a death sentence for him, would you have preferred he went to a lower cat prison with more lax movement for the prisoners, and fewer staff to keep an eye on SYL, or those he says will kill him?

I’m assuming you have completely missed every single demonstration in support of SYL such as the one at Downing Street, the one at Abingdon Green yesterday, or any of his media campaigns whereby SYL said the government are out to get him, and he needs support.
As would have missed each and every occurrence you wouldn’t see the need to house SYL in a more secure prison.
I wonder where he spent his previous HMP holidays?

Someone is upset that their hero has gone to jail.

Aww, does diddums need a cuddle?
Two fucks I could not give ther fella, I don't "support" him, I agree with some of the obvious things he points out. He has been good at getting under the establishment skin for the problems THEY and have created.

Diddums maybe needed a cuddle when diddums woke up to the utter mess that is the UK due to elected fuckwits pushing thier accelerated liberal fascism.
Then along came Tommy, now I can laugh as more and more people realise through hatred that their wonderful country is being driven into the ground, who wouldn't be angry when you realise you have been complicit, I hear there's a red pill cure for that.

The justice system is a joke, Didn't need Tommy to point it out, He simply gives me enjoyment in watching others froth and rage after they digest their daily MSM programming, Im talking about the last decade too.

Just out of interest.
Bearing in mind SYL has said a prison sentence would be a death sentence for him, would you have preferred he went to a lower cat prison with more lax movement for the prisoners, and fewer staff to keep an eye on SYL, or those he says will kill him?

I’m assuming you have completely missed every single demonstration in support of SYL such as the one at Downing Street, the one at Abingdon Green yesterday, or any of his media campaigns whereby SYL said the government are out to get him, and he needs support.
As would have missed each and every occurrence you wouldn’t see the need to house SYL in a more secure prison.
We shall see, He is in Belmarsh now, If he stays there, is that not overkill for contempt in the context of reporting?
Just trying to think of other reporters/activists locked up for contempt and held in a Cat A nick, nope can't think of any.
I have watched more state propaganda than his, One says trust us and the other says go and look outside and see for yourself.

I guess you won’t like this very much then...

Tommy Robinson: The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand Tommy The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand Tommy

Now, about this £900k house...?
Two sides to every coin.

SYL - Lives in 900k house with a lifestyle funded by his brand and is vocal about the utter shit state affairs due to government policies.

Any UK MP - Lives in two houses worth more the 900k with a lifestyle funded by the taxpayer and tells people there is no shite state of affairs ignorantly blaming their bad policies on everybody else.

"The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand establishment and all it's trough grovellers."

We shall see, He is in Belmarsh now, If he stays there, is that not overkill for contempt in the context of reporting?
Just trying to think of other reporters/activists locked up for contempt and held in a Cat A nick, nope can't think of any.

As I said, you could just say that you don’t understand the role of receiving prisons and save us all reading the rest of your tedious ramblings.

ANYONE who is male and convicted and sentenced to prison at the Old Bailey goes to Belmarsh initially as it’s the local nick and accepts all categories of prisoner, not just Cat As. For long sentences they are then moved to facilities closer to home, if it’s a short sentence then they stay where they are as it’s pointless moving them. He’s likely to end up in solitary anyway, as he’s done before so where he is makes very little difference.

So any reporter/activist sentenced to prison for contempt at the Old Bailey is going to start their sentence at Belmarsh, Yaxley-Lennon isn’t special (though he’s almost certainly speshul).

As I said, you could just say that you don’t understand the role of receiving prisons and save us all reading the rest of your tedious ramblings.

ANYONE who is male and convicted and sentenced to prison at the Old Bailey goes to Belmarsh initially as it’s the local nick and accepts all categories of prisoner, not just Cat As. For long sentences they are then moved to facilities closer to home, if it’s a short sentence then they stay where they are as it’s pointless moving them. He’s likely to end up in solitary anyway, as he’s done before so where he is makes very little difference.

So any reporter/activist sentenced to prison for contempt at the Old Bailey is going to start their sentence at Belmarsh, Yaxley-Lennon isn’t special (though he’s almost certainly speshul).
That would explain why he was sent to HMP Hull and kept there after his Leeds debacle correct? It's right next door to Luton is it not?

So where can I find out this fact? I mean I am not saying i don't belive you but I like to see things for myself, In this case as there are many other prisons in London.

The whole thread is chock-a-block of "tedious ramblings", it's like a big play-thing

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I feel sorry for his kids.
SYL isn’t short of cash, yet keeps doing things that land him in prison, thus being away from his kids.

Nothing will have changed when he comes back out in ten weeks, so his deliberate actions served no political purpose.

He will no doubt amass a very large amount of money during his time in jail, but money isn’t everything.
He was raking in 10k a month not long ago.

He was raking in 10k a month not long ago.
I can’t but help thinking that will increase by a big margin now he is inside.

Shall I hold my breath to see if he asks for all money to be donated to help the abuse victims rather than SYL, that is what he has done this all for after all.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I can’t but help thinking that will increase by a big margin now he is inside.

Shall I hold my breath to see if he asks for all money to be donated to help the abuse victims rather than SYL, that is what he has done this all for after all.
Chatting to a reporter about that the other day, as far as she could uncover not a single penny of any donation to SYL has ever made it to an abuse, children's or survivors charity.

Chatting to a reporter about that the other day, as far as she could uncover not a single penny of any donation to SYL has ever made it to an abuse, children's or survivors charity.
I think he has done a couple of gifts, each one videoed for publicity, whether for his benefit or the recipient is open to question.
I can’t remember who the recipients were, or if they had been abused.

No
Why should anybody worry about this moron I do not know. He will be out in 41/2 months.
Gives him enough time to worry about the kiddy fiddlers who want to be his besty?

Tommy has saved money, honest, what a canny lad he is!

Virgin Experience Day offer a Guided Prison Tour for 2 @ £36.
But Tommy has got the whole Full on experience 63 nights break with 3 meals a day at what cost ££?

Did they give him a discount or charge him full price?

Tommy has saved money, honest, what a canny lad he is!

Virgin Experience Day offer a Guided Prison Tour for 2 @ £36.
But Tommy has got the whole Full on experience 63 nights break with 3 meals a day at what cost ££?

Did they give him a discount or charge him full price?
On that point I am doing a collection of tinned tuna to send to him as he can't eat prison food. And none of your empty tins too, that would be very nasty indeed, opening a red cross parcel and finding empty tins.