Release Tommy Robinson

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I can’t but help thinking that will increase by a big margin now he is inside.

Shall I hold my breath to see if he asks for all money to be donated to help the abuse victims rather than SYL, that is what he has done this all for after all.
Chatting to a reporter about that the other day, as far as she could uncover not a single penny of any donation to SYL has ever made it to an abuse, children's or survivors charity.

Slime

LE
Chatting to a reporter about that the other day, as far as she could uncover not a single penny of any donation to SYL has ever made it to an abuse, children's or survivors charity.
I think he has done a couple of gifts, each one videoed for publicity, whether for his benefit or the recipient is open to question.
I can’t remember who the recipients were, or if they had been abused.

Hopefully he'll go on hunger strike,and have a street named after himself in Iran....:rolleyes:
Edited to add. The tedious little cnut.

Last edited:

Robme

LE
No
Why should anybody worry about this moron I do not know. He will be out in 41/2 months.
Gives him enough time to worry about the kiddy fiddlers who want to be his besty?

Tommy has saved money, honest, what a canny lad he is!

Virgin Experience Day offer a Guided Prison Tour for 2 @ £36.
But Tommy has got the whole Full on experience 63 nights break with 3 meals a day at what cost ££?

Did they give him a discount or charge him full price?

offog

LE
Tommy has saved money, honest, what a canny lad he is!

Virgin Experience Day offer a Guided Prison Tour for 2 @ £36.
But Tommy has got the whole Full on experience 63 nights break with 3 meals a day at what cost ££?

Did they give him a discount or charge him full price?
On that point I am doing a collection of tinned tuna to send to him as he can't eat prison food. And none of your empty tins too, that would be very nasty indeed, opening a red cross parcel and finding empty tins.

That would explain why he was sent to HMP Hull and kept there after his Leeds debacle correct? It's right next door to Luton is it not?
So where can I find out this fact? I mean I am not saying i don't belive you but I like to see things for myself, In this case as there are many other prisons in London...

If I can help? 20 years with HMPS, albeit some years since.
The system was, a prisoner is sentenced and sent to a "Local" prisoner. He will be assessed and categorised and allocated to an appropriate prison. If you are sentenced in Leeds you will probably be sent to a nick in their area. Inter area moves were by arrangement, and took a bit of time.
IMHO, Tommo will probably be Cat D and sent to and open prison (time permitting).

Last edited:
No
Why should anybody worry about this moron I do not know. He will be out in 41/2 months.
Gives him enough time to worry about the kiddy fiddlers who want to be his besty?
Will he qualify for a tag?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
So, Prisoner A2084CG aka Stephen Yaxley Lennon is in jail.
After the original sentence from Judge Marsden was deemed rushed and not by the book (ie bodged), He gets retrialed at the old bailey with no Jury and a sentence for contempt given based on evidence that over 500k people have seen (and question plenty). He refused to plead guilty and gets 9.5 weeks in prison for it.

Ok fair enough, Im sure he will weather it. At least he didn't plead guilty, just like he didn't the first time round under Marsden, contrary to what the media had some of us beleive.
Seeing a pattern here.

If the establishment were not already trying to cover up wiping the shit on thier faces, The could have made their aims less suspicious by not sending him to Belmarsh yesterday.

Your A-D guide on prison categories - Working in the Prison Service

Source: HM Prison Belmarsh - Wikipedia

Feck me...a threat to national security eh, more like a threat to the establishment, living in the bubble that is clown world deviod of any reality or truth.
Stupid twats didn't realise by sending him there they have just cemented the whispers this has always been politically motivated.

TR going to a Cat A prison will not make the problems he protested go away, far from it, Although it might make him go away physically, a spectacle some here might celebrate.
As time quickly progresses, and more realities become apparent to people in the real world, Events like this will no doubt be looked back on with interest, they always do.
Why?
Beacuse nothing will hide the fact that what people see and live with, and what they are told by authourity are two sides of two very different coins.
"Two sides to every story", remember that old ditty from the olden days, The arch enemy of any given narrative or authouritarian personality.

Still, nothing like watching a despised establishment wiping shit off their faces with more shit. What a naughty threat to a sheepish society Stephen is :rofl:
If he was such a threat to a sheepish society, how come he’s doing 9 and a half weeks, he’ll be out before the end of September. I know some of the wingnuts have short attention spans but that’s ridiculous

That would explain why he was sent to HMP Hull and kept there after his Leeds debacle correct? It's right next door to Luton is it not?

So where can I find out this fact? I mean I am not saying i don't belive you but I like to see things for myself, In this case as there are many other prisons in London.

The whole thread is chock-a-block of "tedious ramblings", it's like a big play-thing
Where was the court that he was jailed from after the Leeds thing? Here’s a clue, it wasn’t the Old Bailey..... If a local prison is full then they go to the next closest with beds.

I know for professional reasons but even googling HMP Belmarsh will tell you that it’s the local prison for Central Criminal Courts, ie the Old Bailey.

If I can help? 20 years with HMPS, albeit some years since.
The system was, a prisoner is sentenced and sent to a "Local" prisoner. He will be assessed and categorised and allocated to an appropriate prison. If you are sentenced in Leeds you will probably be sent to a nick in their area. Inter area moves were by arrangement, and took a bit of time.
IMHO, Tommo will probably be Cat D and sent to and open prison (time permitting).
I suspect he’ll stay as a B or C for the 9.5 weeks that he’ll be there, he may not even move from Belmarsh in that time frame.

Latest Threads