Release Tommy Robinson

Isn’t Belmarsh full of shouty beardy mates of Allan?
Can't possibly be. The police and CPS are too politically correct to prosecute Muslims.

According to Tommy, anyway.

So, Prisoner A2084CG aka Stephen Yaxley Lennon is in jail.
After the original sentence from Judge Marsden was deemed rushed and not by the book (ie bodged), He gets retrialed at the old bailey with no Jury and a sentence for contempt given based on evidence that over 500k people have seen (and question plenty). He refused to plead guilty and gets 9.5 weeks in prison for it.

Ok fair enough, Im sure he will weather it. At least he didn't plead guilty, just like he didn't the first time round under Marsden, contrary to what the media had some of us beleive.
Seeing a pattern here.

If the establishment were not already trying to cover up wiping the shit on thier faces, The could have made their aims less suspicious by not sending him to Belmarsh yesterday.

Your A-D guide on prison categories - Working in the Prison Service

Source: HM Prison Belmarsh - Wikipedia

Feck me...a threat to national security eh, more like a threat to the establishment, living in the bubble that is clown world deviod of any reality or truth.
Stupid twats didn't realise by sending him there they have just cemented the whispers this has always been politically motivated.

TR going to a Cat A prison will not make the problems he protested go away, far from it, Although it might make him go away physically, a spectacle some here might celebrate.
As time quickly progresses, and more realities become apparent to people in the real world, Events like this will no doubt be looked back on with interest, they always do.
Why?
Beacuse nothing will hide the fact that what people see and live with, and what they are told by authourity are two sides of two very different coins.
"Two sides to every story", remember that old ditty from the olden days, The arch enemy of any given narrative or authouritarian personality.

Still, nothing like watching a despised establishment wiping shit off their faces with more shit. What a naughty threat to a sheepish society Stephen is :rofl:
If you don’t actually understand any of what’s happened or the role of Belmarsh as a receiving prison from court you could just have said so. It would have saved you writing paragraphs of horseshit.

Any news on how Tommy is getting on?
Has he been voicing his views & getting converts to his ideology?
Or worried that Mr Big is going to give him a deserved shoeing?

Slime

LE
I feel sorry for his kids.
SYL isn’t short of cash, yet keeps doing things that land him in prison, thus being away from his kids.

Nothing will have changed when he comes back out in ten weeks, so his deliberate actions served no political purpose.

He will no doubt amass a very large amount of money during his time in jail, but money isn’t everything.

So, Prisoner A2084CG aka Stephen Yaxley Lennon is in jail.
After the original sentence from Judge Marsden was deemed rushed and not by the book (ie bodged), He gets retrialed at the old bailey with no Jury and a sentence for contempt given based on evidence that over 500k people have seen (and question plenty). He refused to plead guilty and gets 9.5 weeks in prison for it.

Ok fair enough, Im sure he will weather it. At least he didn't plead guilty, just like he didn't the first time round under Marsden, contrary to what the media had some of us beleive.
Seeing a pattern here.

If the establishment were not already trying to cover up wiping the shit on thier faces, The could have made their aims less suspicious by not sending him to Belmarsh yesterday.

Your A-D guide on prison categories - Working in the Prison Service

Source: HM Prison Belmarsh - Wikipedia

Feck me...a threat to national security eh, more like a threat to the establishment, living in the bubble that is clown world deviod of any reality or truth.
Stupid twats didn't realise by sending him there they have just cemented the whispers this has always been politically motivated.

TR going to a Cat A prison will not make the problems he protested go away, far from it, Although it might make him go away physically, a spectacle some here might celebrate.
As time quickly progresses, and more realities become apparent to people in the real world, Events like this will no doubt be looked back on with interest, they always do.
Why?
Beacuse nothing will hide the fact that what people see and live with, and what they are told by authourity are two sides of two very different coins.
"Two sides to every story", remember that old ditty from the olden days, The arch enemy of any given narrative or authouritarian personality.

Still, nothing like watching a despised establishment wiping shit off their faces with more shit. What a naughty threat to a sheepish society Stephen is :rofl:
Tommy RobinsonTM is a threat because he's a threat to the rule of law.

Primary duty of Government is defence. Second duty is upholding rule of law, a long long journey to where we are now.

Tommy RobinsonTM despises the concept and it's right and proper that the establishment seeks to punish him in accordance with the gravity of what he did.

Plus he's a lying cockwad who rouses up the embarrassing halfwit rabble so I'm glad he's inside. Tax money well spent.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

I heard the twat speak at the Brexit rally in parliament square on 31st March. For a moment, I thought I'd been transported back to Berlin in the late 1930's and was listening to a Nazi Gauleiter railing against the Jews. Robinson came across as a distinctly unpleasant individual.

Wordsmith

W P

LE
The mongs are having a lot of trouble with this, aren't they? The stupid & dishonest pro-Yaxley-Lennon apologetics seem to be based on a failure to recognise 2 very simple things:

1. You can be against Islam, PC, whatever, whilst also being against Yaxley-Lennon's narcissistic self-martyrdom bullshit. Contrary to what his supporters believe, he's not fighting the problem, he's part of it. When the likes of Yaxley-Lennon hit the headlines the likes of Anjem Choudhry are delighted. If he's the face of opposition to Islam, it's to Islam's advantage. People like Yaxley-Lennon are the reason people like Ben Affleck won't listen to people like Sam Harris.

2. You can be in favour of imprisoning people who rape children or you can be in favour of this dickhead's antics. You can't be in favour of both.

Gunner82

War Hero
Just out of interest.
Bearing in mind SYL has said a prison sentence would be a death sentence for him, would you have preferred he went to a lower cat prison with more lax movement for the prisoners, and fewer staff to keep an eye on SYL, or those he says will kill him?

I’m assuming you have completely missed every single demonstration in support of SYL such as the one at Downing Street, the one at Abingdon Green yesterday, or any of his media campaigns whereby SYL said the government are out to get him, and he needs support.
As would have missed each and every occurrence you wouldn’t see the need to house SYL in a more secure prison.
I wonder where he spent his previous HMP holidays?

Someone is upset that their hero has gone to jail.

Aww, does diddums need a cuddle?
Two fucks I could not give ther fella, I don't "support" him, I agree with some of the obvious things he points out. He has been good at getting under the establishment skin for the problems THEY and have created.

Diddums maybe needed a cuddle when diddums woke up to the utter mess that is the UK due to elected fuckwits pushing thier accelerated liberal fascism.
Then along came Tommy, now I can laugh as more and more people realise through hatred that their wonderful country is being driven into the ground, who wouldn't be angry when you realise you have been complicit, I hear there's a red pill cure for that.

The justice system is a joke, Didn't need Tommy to point it out, He simply gives me enjoyment in watching others froth and rage after they digest their daily MSM programming, Im talking about the last decade too.

Just out of interest.
Bearing in mind SYL has said a prison sentence would be a death sentence for him, would you have preferred he went to a lower cat prison with more lax movement for the prisoners, and fewer staff to keep an eye on SYL, or those he says will kill him?

I’m assuming you have completely missed every single demonstration in support of SYL such as the one at Downing Street, the one at Abingdon Green yesterday, or any of his media campaigns whereby SYL said the government are out to get him, and he needs support.
As would have missed each and every occurrence you wouldn’t see the need to house SYL in a more secure prison.
We shall see, He is in Belmarsh now, If he stays there, is that not overkill for contempt in the context of reporting?
Just trying to think of other reporters/activists locked up for contempt and held in a Cat A nick, nope can't think of any.
I have watched more state propaganda than his, One says trust us and the other says go and look outside and see for yourself.

I guess you won’t like this very much then...

Tommy Robinson: The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand Tommy The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand Tommy

Now, about this £900k house...?
Two sides to every coin.

SYL - Lives in 900k house with a lifestyle funded by his brand and is vocal about the utter shit state affairs due to government policies.

Any UK MP - Lives in two houses worth more the 900k with a lifestyle funded by the taxpayer and tells people there is no shite state of affairs ignorantly blaming their bad policies on everybody else.

"The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand establishment and all it's trough grovellers."

We shall see, He is in Belmarsh now, If he stays there, is that not overkill for contempt in the context of reporting?
Just trying to think of other reporters/activists locked up for contempt and held in a Cat A nick, nope can't think of any.

As I said, you could just say that you don’t understand the role of receiving prisons and save us all reading the rest of your tedious ramblings.

ANYONE who is male and convicted and sentenced to prison at the Old Bailey goes to Belmarsh initially as it’s the local nick and accepts all categories of prisoner, not just Cat As. For long sentences they are then moved to facilities closer to home, if it’s a short sentence then they stay where they are as it’s pointless moving them. He’s likely to end up in solitary anyway, as he’s done before so where he is makes very little difference.

So any reporter/activist sentenced to prison for contempt at the Old Bailey is going to start their sentence at Belmarsh, Yaxley-Lennon isn’t special (though he’s almost certainly speshul).

As I said, you could just say that you don’t understand the role of receiving prisons and save us all reading the rest of your tedious ramblings.

ANYONE who is male and convicted and sentenced to prison at the Old Bailey goes to Belmarsh initially as it’s the local nick and accepts all categories of prisoner, not just Cat As. For long sentences they are then moved to facilities closer to home, if it’s a short sentence then they stay where they are as it’s pointless moving them. He’s likely to end up in solitary anyway, as he’s done before so where he is makes very little difference.

So any reporter/activist sentenced to prison for contempt at the Old Bailey is going to start their sentence at Belmarsh, Yaxley-Lennon isn’t special (though he’s almost certainly speshul).
That would explain why he was sent to HMP Hull and kept there after his Leeds debacle correct? It's right next door to Luton is it not?

So where can I find out this fact? I mean I am not saying i don't belive you but I like to see things for myself, In this case as there are many other prisons in London.

The whole thread is chock-a-block of "tedious ramblings", it's like a big play-thing

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I feel sorry for his kids.
SYL isn’t short of cash, yet keeps doing things that land him in prison, thus being away from his kids.

Nothing will have changed when he comes back out in ten weeks, so his deliberate actions served no political purpose.

He will no doubt amass a very large amount of money during his time in jail, but money isn’t everything.
He was raking in 10k a month not long ago.

Slime

LE
He was raking in 10k a month not long ago.
I can’t but help thinking that will increase by a big margin now he is inside.

Shall I hold my breath to see if he asks for all money to be donated to help the abuse victims rather than SYL, that is what he has done this all for after all.

Latest Threads