Release Tommy Robinson

These two statements are both true:

Throwing milk shake at Tommy Robinson is assault.

The nasty little **** deserves it.
Nope. I'm with @Bacongrills on this one. One of those statements is wrong.

Assaulting someone for a legally held, and legally expressed, opinion is illegal.

Being a prick in a public place isn't (mostly). Being a prick does not mean you deserve to be assaulted, and have the Police, present at the scene, ignore the criminal assault.

You know, the kind of thing the Police are there to prevent.

Nope. I'm with @Bacongrills on this one. One of those statements is wrong.

Assaulting someone for a legally held, and legally expressed, opinion is illegal.

Being a prick in a public place isn't (mostly). Being a prick does not mean you deserve to be assaulted, and have the Police, present at the scene, ignore the criminal assault.

You know, the kind of thing the Police are there to prevent.
It's not just about him being a prick that one time, it's the whole Tommy RobinsonTM Experience.

Anyhow, I quite clearly explained what I meant.

"Right" and "legal" aren't necessarily the same thing.

Last edited:
Bearing in mind NI isn’t in Britain (but obviously is in the UK of ‘GB and NI’ as you would know) are you saying people in Ulster have mived there from the mainland, or did you move NI ‘into’ Britain?
NI is part of the UK (i.e. British )

Are you stating Ulster is not British?

I hope you didn't hold such treacherous sentiments that Ulster isn't British if / when you served there as a British Soldier in the British Army.

Even as an Irishman - I absolutely recognise and respect the fact that Ulster (NI) is in the UK , not Ireland (but obviously on the same island as you would know) or are you saying people in Ulster have moved there from the Republic, or did you move NI 'into' Ireland?

NI is part of the UK (i.e. British )

Are you stating Ulster is not British?

I hope you didn't hold such treacherous sentiments that Ulster isn't British if / when you served there as a British Soldier in the British Army.

Even as an Irishman - I absolutely recognise and respect the fact that Ulster (NI) is in the UK , not Ireland (but obviously on the same island as you would know) or are you saying people in Ulster have moved there from the Republic, or did you move NI 'into' Ireland?
Oh dear.
Shall we play a game........you clearly aren’t being serious.

Let’s name the countries that make up Britain:
England.......ok so far?
Wales.........still ok?
Scotland..........that’s it, the end, no more countries in Great Britain, or Britain for short.

Your adding ‘UK’ later doesn’t count :)

Does anyone have a spare ‘AND’ they could lend to RGJ, then he could talk about the UK of Great Britain AND Northern Ireland :)

Oh dear.

England.......ok so far?
Wales.........still ok?
Scotland..........that’s it, the end, no more countries in Great Britain, or Britain for short.

So just to confirm - you're saying Ulster isn't British?

So it's Irish then.

I'll let you break the news to the Orangemen.

Oh dear.

England.......ok so far?
Wales.........still ok?
Great Britain is a geographical construct. It has nothing to do with the government of the UK.

You do realise Paddy doesn't have racial connotations, in Britain, but Paki does, don't you?

Your straw man may be penetrated by the arrow that skewers you.
.... strictly speaking Paddy does have racial connotations, its just that Paki is more generally going to be used in racially directed abuse (and can be often wrongly attributed to an Indian causing extra levels of offence) whereas Paddy is considered less abusive.
Many people would not say Paki due to recognising the offensive use, but would still use Paddy without a second thought.

It depends on how it is used and how it is received .
An Irish native may chose to be offended by being called Paddy
It may or may not have been intended to be abusive

So just to confirm - you're saying Ulster isn't British?

So it's Irish then.

I'll let you break the news to the Orangemen.
It’s Northern Irish, within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and a few people get upset on the history

It’s also European and of course with the status of the two states there is an almost United Ireland with a recognition of the residents of both as Irish. It’s one of the problem issues of Brexit as well

Last edited:
I’ve already confirmed.
Are you a bit dim tonight?
So that would make everyone in Ulster Irish, not British.

I mean you're confirming Ulster is Irish after all, and certainly not British...

Did you feel like a British soldier occupying a foreign land when you served there?

When I served there none of us doubted for a moment that it was British.

Have you ever discussed this with a Loyal Ulsterman? I have - with plenty and am left without any doubt Ulster is indeed British.

video has been posted by someone else.

Who is the muslim guy on stage speaking with SYL in Oldham?
Maybe its a clitch in the post-scripted reality we all like to think exists.

Still waiting for you to give us some examples of the paedophiles your 'ero has exposed.
Go one, just one will do...

Its called "muslamic ray guns" look it up, well before the "media" levee broke. The kid might have been a dipshit but facts are facts. He was repeating what he heard in an EDL rally. They were screamning rapey foul play while the media were silent. that is not going away, ever.
When has the media ever been at levels with the the working class and vunerable in this society, virtue signalling guardian readers need not apply, they know sweet fuck all. Never have, never will.

Enter "Muslaimic Rape Gangs", as much as it hurts the fucking EDL shouted it first, and society mocked it, fuck me even I laughed....not so funny now is it. Ouch.

Fuckit, Im on one...

You really think an elitist liberal media would report the facts (even though the evidence is plain for all to see), give it a rest. that mask slipped many moons ago. People are wise now.
They lie just as much as the next guy, Difference is one has a much bigger agenda. And it's bigger than anyone here.

Contempt for the working class to the fucking bone...These fuckwits single handedly turned this country (amongst other western nations ) upside down, go on...change my mind, show me the contrary.

Fucking do gooder establishment and media pricks full of self interest and self gratification, common goal, common purpose, They used one class to create a class of thier own, and in the coming years they will see it all fall to peices.
I have no doubt, the only way they counter it is more suppression and more erosion of our freedoms, ultimatley the removel of our ability to question their narrative. Such is the nature of authouritarianism, proper fascism that nobody seems to able to call out.

Blaming the world wont help, you cant call the world a cunt a beacuse society (and the electorate) doesnt like the records the you play. The problems lies within.
TR is nothing more that a symptom of a much bigger and ignored problem.
And its not Islam...It's the class of people who think they have the right to tell others how to think, breath, eat and shit.

And thats is the point.

I will watch them fall with glee as the falacy unfolds, even their new found truly fascist Islamic brown shirts wont be able to save them, fcuk em all.

The people who hate our freedoms do not have the right to rebuild it as they see fit.
I say fight for it, winner takes all. Every facilitator of this has to go home at some point.

Whrilwind is reaping, Tick tock.

Anyways, always a pleasure.

Invest in corn and a pan.

Oh dear.

England.......ok so far?
Wales.........still ok?

Of course Northern Ireland is part of the British Isles, but so is Ireland.

The difference between UK, Britain and the British Isles

Its called "muslamic ray guns" look it up, well before the "media" levee broke. The kid might have been a dipshit but facts are facts. He was repeating what he heard in an EDL rally. They were screamning rapey foul play while the media were silent. that is not going away, ever.
When has the media ever been at levels with the the working class and vunerable in this society, virtue signalling guardian readers need not apply, they know sweet **** all. Never have, never will.

Enter "Muslaimic Rape Gangs", as much as it hurts the ******* EDL shouted it first, and society mocked it, **** me even I laughed....not so funny now is it. Ouch.

Fuckit, Im on one...

You really think an elitist liberal media would report the facts (even though the evidence is plain for all to see), give it a rest. that mask slipped many moons ago. People are wise now.
They lie just as much as the next guy, Difference is one has a much bigger agenda. And it's bigger than anyone here.

Contempt for the working class to the ******* bone...These fuckwits single handedly turned this country (amongst other western nations ) upside down, go on...change my mind, show me the contrary.

******* do gooder establishment and media pricks full of self interest and self gratification, common goal, common purpose, They used one class to create a class of thier own, and in the coming years they will see it all fall to peices.
I have no doubt, the only way they counter it is more suppression and more erosion of our freedoms, ultimatley the removel of our ability to question their narrative. Such is the nature of authouritarianism, proper fascism that nobody seems to able to call out.

Blaming the world wont help, you cant call the world a **** a beacuse society (and the electorate) doesnt like the records the you play. The problems lies within.
And its not Islam...It's the class of people who think they have the right to tell others how to think, breath, eat and shit.

And thats is the point.

I will watch them fall with glee as the falacy unfolds, even their new found truly fascist Islamic brown shirts wont be able to save them, fcuk em all.

The people who hate our freedoms do not have the right to rebuild it as they see fit.
I say fight for it, winner takes all. Every facilitator of this has to go home at some point.

No they did not. Nick Griffin much as I despise him was in court in 2005 because he exposed them. Julie Bindel (a lefty) wrote about them in 2006, Tommy was a BNP member in 2005 though, so I assume that's where he heard about it, he didn't become prominent in the field of right wing orators with multiple identities and drugs convictions until about 2010 really.

It's not just about him being a prick that one time, it's the whole Tommy RobinsonTM Experience.

Anyhow, I quite clearly explained what I meant.

"Right" and "legal" aren't necessarily the same thing.
You claim to have been a Magistrate - A position of trust and authority. Both morally and officially.
A role where any normal person would expect the office holder to have quite a mature and grown up outlook. Yet you are happy that a milkshake was thrown over someone, just because you disagree with his views.
Christ. My children are more mature than you are.

When has the media ever been at levels with the the working class and vunerable in this society, virtue signalling guardian readers need not apply, they know sweet **** all. Never have, never will.

Enter "Muslaimic Rape Gangs", as much as it hurts the ******* EDL shouted it first, and society mocked it, **** me even I laughed....not so funny now is it. Ouch.

Fuckit, Im on one...

Contempt for the working class to the ******* bone...These fuckwits single handedly turned this country (amongst other western nations ) upside down, go on...change my mind, show me the contrary.

******* do gooder establishment and media pricks full of self interest and self gratification, common goal, common purpose, They used one class to create a class of thier own, and in the coming years they will see it all fall to peices.

Blaming the world wont help, you cant call the world a **** a beacuse society (and the electorate) doesnt like the records the you play. The problems lies within.

And thats is the point.

And the person who did more than anyone to expose them and bring them to justice happens to be a Muslim, Nafir Afzal, who was the CPS prosecutor in the north west at the time. It had zero, nada, zilch to do with Yaxley-Lennon.