Release Tommy Robinson

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
. I can safely infer that you think it's a perfectly acceptable behaviour?
What a strange thing to say.

I said in a post just yesterday, that child abuse is abhorrent regardless of demographic.

It's others here that seem to imply its a more serious crime if perpetrated by a certain demographic

What a strange thing to say.

I said in a post just yesterday, that child abuse is abhorrent regardless of demographic.

It's others here that seem to imply its a more serious crime if perpetrated by a certain demographic
Well I have never said that, I have clearly said that if a perception or pastern is observed, it needs investigation and analysis , how strange that if you are opposed to child abuse you do not want it investigated to find out if their is a pastern or to find and attack the root causes, bizarre and unbelievable.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well I have never said that, I have clearly said that if a perception or pastern is observed, it needs investigation and analysis , how strange that if you are opposed to child abuse you do not want it investigated to find out if their is a pastern or to find and attack the root causes, bizarre and unbelievable.
Where did I say I don't want it investigated?

It would be preferable if the criminal justice system was able to prosecute nonces without the likes of Tommy Robinson jeopardising proceedings.

The difference is - in Islam paedophilia is accepted - Muslims see no wrong in Mohammed banging 9yr old Aisha. Yes you can say similar happened in other generations and religions and cultures over time - but nobody is worshipping those people and putting them on a pedestal in our societies today.

Islam's main man was a kiddyfiddler - if they all believe in Islam then they have all been stroked by that same brush.
People are rather divided on the subject of at precisely what age that marriage was consummated at.

However, shagging 9 year olds is clearly not accepted in Islam today - virtually all Islamic countries (many of whose laws are informed pretty much entirely on Sharia) have an age of consent of 14 plus (with the notable exception of Saudi Arabia, although that is expected to change).

Yes. All well and good and all that but would you care to explain how most of these muslim peadophiles in places like Rotherham, weren't born in some backwater third world country, but in England.
Think you're confusing two separate conversations there. We have plenty of home-grown sex offenders, of a variety of backgrounds.

Probably also worth pointing out that the Rotherham et al gangs weren't actually paedophiles. A technical distinction, but relevant in understanding cause, motivation and future prevention (and definitely not to be seen as any sort of mitigation!)

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
It means @Bagl0ck consistently ignores any input which does not agree with his opinions.
My only opinion on this thread topic is that crimes committed against children by non Muslims aren't causing the same measure of outrage as those promoted by Tommy Robinson.

Where did I say I don't want it investigated?
Why would you be so antagonistic to open discussion of it if you wanted it?
It would be preferable if the criminal justice system was able to prosecute nonces without the likes of Tommy Robinson jeopardising proceedings.
That I agree with you on. A bit more work on your part and you could either convince me towards your stance, or change your own.

My only opinion on this thread topic is that crimes committed against children by non Muslims aren't causing the same measure of outrage as those promoted by Tommy Robinson.
Were it not for the suffering it would be quite funny.....
Screenshot 2019-05-16 at 12.57.41.png

...shagging 9 year olds is clearly not accepted in Islam today...probably also worth pointing out that the Rotherham et al gangs weren't actually paedophiles.
Of course shagging 9yr olds is not accepted in Islam:

1558008743236.png

1558008527454.png

The kids they were shagging were all at least 11+

No - not paedophiles at all :rolleyes:

“Yes Pakistani men are disproportionately involved in grooming gangs and this particular model of abuse. And no that is not a racist statement. Neither is it racist to say that when it comes to wider child abuse nearly 90 per cent of those convicted and on the sex offenders register are white men.”

Naz Shah MP, 12 August 2017
So this Naz Shah, is she a SYL supporting Gammon or not?

1558009661332.png

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yeah, in exactly the same way that when Christians (or Jews, Atheists, Jedis, etc) shag kids it means that it's accepted by Christianity?
Many repeated instances of gangs of upto 40 men all of the same non-indigenous religion in organised gangs shagging kids? Only Muslims have been doing this in our society.

Many repeated instances of gangs of upto 40 men all of the same non-indigenous religion in organised gangs shagging kids? Only Muslims have been doing this in our society.
Oddly-specific question. It’s almost as if you worked out the answer you wanted, and then worked backwards to create the question.

Oddly-specific question. It’s almost as if you worked out the answer you wanted, and then worked backwards to create the question.
You are ignoring the fact that 2 people in different gangs said the girls were worth nothing more.
That a Bangladeshi caught raping a 12 yo fellow Bangladeshi complained that it normal where he came from when given 5 years for it (in Australia). There are many others I can't be bothered with.

The difference is - in Islam paedophilia is accepted - Muslims see no wrong in Mohammed banging 9yr old Aisha. Yes you can say similar happened in other generations and religions and cultures over time - but nobody is worshipping those people and putting them on a pedestal in our societies today.

Islam's main man was a kiddyfiddler - if they all believe in Islam then they have all been stroked by that same brush.
By extension we shouldn't be teaching Shakespeare any more because Juliet was 13?

Under age betrothal was very common in Europe even in medieval times, and remains common (so it's reported) in modern India. Doesn't make it right, but it's not a Muslim thing...

Latest Threads