Release Tommy Robinson

You do realise that the spelling “moslem” is normally the preserve of Islamophobes btw?

(Like all Arabic words, given the different alphabets there is no exact transliteration. However if pronounced the way that word looks in English, it becomes an Arabic insult)
Never knew that. I think I picked up the spelling in Bosnia. Every day, eh?

You do realise that the spelling “moslem” is normally the preserve of Islamophobes btw?

(Like all Arabic words, given the different alphabets there is no exact transliteration. However if pronounced the way that word looks in English, it becomes an Arabic insult)
#Triggered

Good job there there has never been any sort of widespread sexual abuse of children related to Christianity, right?
A very good point (Catholicism). However your comment could be viewed as a strawman argument as that has nothing to do with the current discussion as to the perpetrators of the crimes in Rotherham etc.

No, not at all.

My point was that child abuse is a human problem, rather that specifically a Muslim one. Ergo, implying that it's a specifically Muslim problem makes one a bigot.
Yet culturally more acceptable or hushed in certain religious/ideological circles and developing countries, certainly when it comes to large organised groups of this abuse. Look at the issues in India and Pakistan of those that made the head lines, the middle East. Al shebab, Boko Harram, ISIS, etc..

Yet some only focus on the crimes of one demographic.

Much like those who blame foreigners for the ills of the NHS, despite the lack of evidence...
And some ignore the pattern in one demographic, in case they are forced to stop virtue signaling which is often the total of their life's achievements.

Yet culturally more acceptable or hushed in certain religious/ideological circles and developing countries,
It is probably worth noting that what might be considered child abuse in a developed country might not be considered the same in a developing one, although hopefully that is slowly changing. Clearly there's a very big difference between getting married at 15 and someone raping a toddler.

But all of the above is a developing-world issue, not specifically a Muslim one.

Well it's not one of the trade tartans or paisley. I think you are well aware of what I am referring to.

Particularly as I referred to it above, specifically in relation to a subgroup of a subgroup of Muslims, who are often all tarred with the same brush by some; because of the actions of the subgroup I referred to and because of the deliberate and malicious blindness of creatures like you.
Pakistani Muslim campaigners, journalists and academics have pointed this out. I can only imagine the level of self deception you have to practice upon yourself to not see it.

Well it's not one of the trade tartans or paisley. I think you are well aware of what I am referring to.

Particularly as I referred to it above, specifically in relation to a subgroup of a subgroup of Muslims, who are often all tarred with the same brush by some; because of the actions of the subgroup I referred to and because of the deliberate and malicious blindness of creatures like you.
Pakistani Muslim campaigners, journalists and academics have pointed this out. I can only imagine the level of self deception you have to practice upon yourself to not see it.
It's not an issue I follow as closely as you clearly.

Have you any evidence for your claims? Rates of perpetrators against the general population?

It is probably worth noting that what might be considered child abuse in a developed country might not be considered the same in a developing one, although hopefully that is slowly changing. Clearly there's a very big difference between getting married at 15 and someone raping a toddler.

But all of the above is a developing-world issue, not specifically a Muslim one.
Indeed, however the prevalence seems closely tied WRT the more extreme incidents.

It's not an issue I follow as closely as you clearly.

Have you any evidence for your claims? Rates of perpetrators against the general population?
There are actually some examples in this very thread, I suggest you read and digest and come back to me with any questions about the bits you fail to understand?

1558000757825.png

There are actually some examples in this very thread, I suggest you read and digest and come back to me with any questions about the bits you fail to understand?

View attachment 393254
It wasn't examples I was after, it was prevalence in a given population demographic.

I'm not trying to confirm anything, other than my suspicion that the outrage over child abusers seems to be largely confined to a particular demographic group

I think that it's fairly-well established that the incidence of Pakistani males in grooming gangs is higher than the population norm. But overall child sexual abuse doesn't seem to show any particular demographic bias, other than men in general as I've previously stated. And much as - not being a sex-offender myself - I'm not prepared to apologise for the actions of other men, I really don't see why all Muslims should be tarred with the actions of a small minority.

Yes. All well and good and all that but would you care to explain how most of these muslim peadophiles in places like Rotherham, weren't born in some backwater third world country, but in England.

It wasn't examples I was after, it was prevalence in a given population demographic.

I'm not trying to confirm anything, other than my suspicion that the outrage over child abusers seems to be largely confined to a particular demographic group
Would that be the child abusers that not only were child abusers but trafficked their victims between each other, sometimes pimped them and treated them as chattels by means of drugs, fear, threats, psychological torture and beatings. The figures for which need further investigation as I stated above, but the range can be postulated form existing stats which are in fact in this thread as I have pointed out.

In my opinion pimps rank alongside slave traders as people in need of a spectacular public execution, so it's no wonder that people get emotional about their activities. I can safely infer that you think it's a perfectly acceptable behaviour?

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

In West Virginia is the age of consent is lower if you are family ?

Latest Threads