Release Tommy Robinson

I'll give you that Brexit as an issue cuts through the established 'left/right' divide of party politics, but I'd still suggest that, sans Brexit, they are perceived as the right wing of the Conservatives. And perception is all in politics. A bit like the Conservatives being seen as the party that was 'pro-defence'.
Fiscally centre-left, socially waaaay out right.
Not at all.
As soon as you start shouting down anyone who disagrees with you (or kill them) you are a fascist.
Left or right.
No you’re not.

Hi all
It is hard to take in that all you lefty c***s are still wasting your time with SYL or as I know him TR as I never gave him a thouhgt for months TBH. I log back in after 5-6 months and find the same sad fuckers bitching about how bad and guilty he is etc etc etc and one very vocal one who claims to be in the legal proffesion that has an obscesion with TR SYL or whatever you call him. One thing I am happy with is that he is at large:):):):)=\\\')

Hi all
It is hard to take in that all you lefty c***s are still wasting your time with SYL or as I know him TR as I never gave him a thouhgt for months TBH. I log back in after 5-6 months and find the same sad ******* bitching about how bad and guilty he is etc etc etc and one very vocal one who claims to be in the legal proffesion that has an obscesion with TR SYL or whatever you call him. One thing I am happy with is that he is at large:):):):)=\\\')
Did you read post #7461 before you posted this?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi all
It is hard to take in that all you lefty c***s are still wasting your time with SYL or as I know him TR as I never gave him a thouhgt for months TBH. I log back in after 5-6 months and find the same sad ******* bitching about how bad and guilty he is etc etc etc and one very vocal one who claims to be in the legal proffesion that has an obscesion with TR SYL or whatever you call him. One thing I am happy with is that he is at large:):):):)=\\\')
Still at large, why who's looking for him now?
What's the jailbird been up to?

It isn't going to end well...no such thing as bad publicity of course...I can see the book now "Tommy Robinson, The Motorway Flyover Days."

Picking a fight with the "reformed character", Paul Ferris?

Ah well, if things go pear-shaped for SYL, and the fight happens in Glasgow, the local hospitals have experience in fixing drilled kneecaps and smashed elbows, ruptured scrotums, crushed testes and the like from dealing with the victims of Ferris and his cronies.

Release the fucking video you fucker!

Now, I'm not a massive fan of Tommy, but I do stick up for him.

But today I heard him shouting "It's not about me" - that's my line you cunt. And yes, it is about you.

What about the documentary you promised to everyone that you failed to deliver on? Maybe my google skills have gone down the pan, but two fucking hours later = where the fuck is it? Does it even exist?

So you have proved the BBC lie? Whoopedoodoo. It's the crime of the century. But where the fuck is the video and why the fuck have only 3 of your supporters just asked 'wtf is the vid?'.

Where the fuck is the video you said you would release? Either it doesn't exist or you are pumping for revenue and hits. Not a good look.

I told you to wind your fucking neck in a while back, slagging of muslims like they were the only 'race' or 'creed' out there to commit offense. Yeah, we know they hate us. The Buddhists probably don't like us much better either. But you have a voice now.

Where the fuck is the video? Does it even exist?

I've taken so much flak for standing up for this man. While I don't fight his corner I think he should be allowed to exist and have a voice. But where the fuck is this mythical video you keep going on about?

And the whole thing with Avi being your best friend? Well yeah, coz Israel is always our best buddy. It's almost like your whole reason d'etre is to cause chaos. I've got serious research on you and your funding and you cause serious damage to any movement that acknowledges your existence. But I always give you the benefit of the doubt.

Never mind all that. Deep state shit. Yeah. :)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING VIDEO?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING VIDEO?

Tommy said he would post it but he didn't. It's not on the internet anywhere. I don't think this video even exists, except for maybe 2 lines of some pissed up fat BBC journo shouting 'yeah, I'll have antoher Limoncello - fucking shoot me'.

This is a sad day for democracy.

But a sadder day for the revolution.

Tommy, what a cunt he's turning out to be.

Latest Threads