Release Tommy Robinson

We went from having no momentum to Soldier X being the most hotly discussed topic around the trailer of knowledge. I think MB and more likely Andover are interested in anything that damages their already piss poor recruiting strategy.
When was the last time it was reported anywhere (and it never was in the ‘MSM’)? A fortnight ago now? It’s over.

Try answering the question.... when was the last time there was any publicity at all about it?
I’ve just asked Mrs MB who follows the news quite diligently, and she had forgotten about him, which, I suspect most of the country has.

Brexit will have all the news, with all the political nonsense that ensues for the forseable.

Soldier X is chip wrapping.

MB

Ok, but excuse me if I don’t take your word on it
I’m heading for a meeting in Whitehall today. I’ll keep an eye out for sandbagged VCPs, Cat 2 wiring, over watch, ‘Police’ APCs, TOMA (water cannons) that sort of thing. You know, the sort of urban architecture one would expect if there’s an insurrection. I’ll try to take photos of the Government Citadel as they prepare to fend off the Soldier X hoards.

Thinking about it, an effective public order tactic would be to offer twofers at Lord Moon on the Mall.* That’ll kettle them.

*Weatherspoons

"Tommy Robinson is amiable and intelligent. That doesn’t change my reservations about his politics. I grew up near where he comes from, and played soccer and music with people like him. He represents the best and worst aspects of the working-class Englishman — the type, lest we forget, who beat the Kaiser and Hitler."

"Tommy Robinson is amiable and intelligent. That doesn’t change my reservations about his politics. I grew up near where he comes from, and played soccer and music with people like him. He represents the best and worst aspects of the working-class Englishman — the type, lest we forget, who beat the Kaiser and Hitler."

This 'soccer' you speak of, is that similar to the English game of football?

We all played "soccer" indeed....

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It is alleged on the inter web that our hero received a blow to the head while attending a footie match today. Some in the ‘Football lads Alliance’, or something took a dim view, the audio has him obviously upset and and demanding to know where his bodyguard is.

It is alleged on the inter web that our hero received a blow to the head while attending a footie match today. Some in the ‘Football lads Alliance’, or something took a dim view, the audio has him obviously upset and and demanding to know where his bodyguard is.
I thought he’d been murdered - several times - whilst a guest of Her Majesty. Every day a school day etc...

Latest Threads