Release Tommy Robinson

Show me where I state that I am a supporter, to steal a line from Helm, you are a liar.
and who is this 'we' ? are you suggesting an organised group on this thread ??
You said you disagreed with 'most' of what TR says. I asked you which bit(s) you do agree with, which seems - IMHO - a reasonable response to 'most'. Unfortunately you have answered with obfuscation followed by a semi-flounce. It's not surprising really that people think the worst of you as a result.

Go on, tell us...which bits DO you agree with? You might even find that some of the 'we' agree with you on some of them (stand fast RGJ and Corvid, we know what you'll say).

You said you disagreed with 'most' of what TR says. I asked you which bit(s) you do agree with, which seems - IMHO - a reasonable response to 'most'. Unfortunately you have answered with obfuscation followed by a semi-flounce. It's not surprising really that people think the worst of you as a result.

Go on, tell us...which bits DO you agree with? You might even find that some of the 'we' agree with you on some of them (stand fast RGJ and Corvid, we know what you'll say).
Just for you since you asked nicely... I think there are problems that are caused by migration and seemingly so does tommy, with us both agreeing something should be done to roll back the dominant culture of multiculturism.... As to solutions, we differ, as I haven't heard any from him.

Just for you since you asked nicely... I think there are problems that are caused by migration and seemingly so does tommy, with us both agreeing something should be done to roll back the dominant culture of multiculturism.... As to solutions, we differ, as I haven't heard any from him.
Thank you!

" I think there are problems that are caused by migration"

Actually I agree 100% with that sentence as it stands.

"something should be done to roll back the dominant culture of multiculturalism"

Actually I agree with that too. As a sentence. However I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be interpreting them the same way as TR. perhaps not in the same way as you either!

For me these are valid subjects for debate. But I can't help feel that for TR these are a vein of public sentiment that he is trying to mine. Just like he has tried with 'Soldier X'. He's an opportunist demagogue.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thank you!

"something should be done to roll back the dominant culture of multiculturalism"

Actually I agree with that too. As a sentence. However I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be interpreting them the same way as TR. perhaps not in the same way as you either!

For me these are valid subjects for debate. But I can't help feel that for TR these are a vein of public sentiment that he is trying to mine. Just like he has tried with 'Soldier X'. He's an opportunist demagogue.
I am much of the same mind as you, however given the his form, I suspect EE will have read that as something completely different, possibly free buses for turnips or similar.

And you have to be in that country to claim it (ie you can't claim asylum in Pakistan unless, err, you want to seek refuge in PK).
Which therefore comes back to the subject of whether or not she has been refused asylum in the UK - if she cannot and has not applied, then the UK cannot have been refused on any grounds of offending particular areas of the community

Which therefore comes back to the subject of whether or not she has been refused asylum in the UK - if she cannot and has not applied, then the UK cannot have been refused on any grounds of offending particular areas of the community
It would also have to get to the UK, Lawfully, and that would require a visa.

Are you still done with this thread?

I suspect all the momentum’s gone out of it and it will have died away completely. MB is unlikely to need any defences, not that it did anyway.
The glass tube turnstiles will defeat anyone, including those with passes. SYL will, of course, call it an Establishment conspiracy; I’d call it crap design. And let’s not mention trying to get on the 4th Floor, carrying a bag. The American lesbian voice shrieks “security violation”, which everyone ignores, but she still won’t let you in.

Thank you!

And, I agree with you and have always agreed with most people that TR is a blowhard, I would also agree he is looking to build his career and he has a deeply unpleasant past, I am sure that I have criticised him before now...

You know, I don't really like the racist witch hunt tone on this thread from some (not you) and feel obliged to offer a defence, as some overdo it and start to suggest the vein you refer to, should be ignored or put aside as its populated entirely with racists. In fact a few regularly accuse me of been a racist, which only makes me want to defend him more.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
And, I agree with you and have always agreed with most people that TR is a blowhard, I would also agree he is looking to build his career and he has a deeply unpleasant past, I am sure that I have criticised him before now...

You know, I don't really like the racist witch hunt tone on this thread from some (not you) and feel obliged to offer a defence, as some overdo it and start to suggest the vein you refer to, should be ignored or put aside as its populated entirely with racists. In fact a few regularly accuse me of been a racist, which only makes me want to defend him more.
You want to defend a racist because you've been called racist?

I suspect all the momentum’s gone out of it and it will have died away completely. MB is unlikely to need any defences, not that it did anyway.
We went from having no momentum to Soldier X being the most hotly discussed topic around the trailer of knowledge. I think MB and more likely Andover are interested in anything that damages their already piss poor recruiting strategy.

Latest Threads