Release Tommy Robinson

None, seems to be the nazi thread in business ATM haha.

That's an arrse original too, I was showing my mate where work was and had to double take when I seen it, I was creasing at the fact it's a Seimens site too. Been dying to use it as content somewhere.

List of companies involved in the Holocaust - Wikipedia

Take a closer look at the picture, or go online and google map it, the roofs have been blurred, very suspicious....maybe they are chimneys, two ring security fence, secure outdoor pens on every wing, maybe the odd even or two.
I think I might have some fun and post it Antifa sites claiming it's a future processing plant for far-left dissenters o_O

View attachment 361503

So there wasn’t a point apart from some random words about Nazis and an ‘amusingly’ shaped building.... thanks. Got it now.....

Apparantly
It’s also alledged that it’s the British embassy that are concerned about staffs safety in Pakistan

There are offers of asylum in place, but she is in hiding for her safety. What would an offer of asylum in the UK add to that?

It would be another potential safe place to go, but the risk remains with her ability to get out of the country safely

There is still no apparent refusal of asylum from the UK other than it being claimed by others that it has been refused
It’s also worth noting that she hasn’t actually asked for asylum from the U.K. until she does it isn’t clear whether it would be allowed or not.

It was again reported in 'The Times' today that we should show some bollocks and take in the woman Ms Bibi together with her children from Pakistan. We seem still afraid of 'trouble in a certain community' I am sure it's not Robinson's crowd that they fear. Any ideas who it may be, from the learned on here?
The concern is about attacks against British interests overseas, principally in Pakistan.

You’ve completely failed to call him out so far. All that’s happened is that you’ve made a claim that, yet again, you can’t back up because it’s wrong and been made to look really quite dim by him.
Go onto the migration thread and you will find me there discussing migration and the problems that are associated. Go on to the thread covering these specific cases and you will find me there... I really don't understand why you wish to blabber on about my avoiding your kangaroo court in the hole.

On TR, as I said to helm we shall await developments.

She's in Hiding at present and may not survive, and that's not being dramatic. Italy and Canada are trying to have her in their countries. If she is hurt, and as head of the Commonwealth of which Pakistan is a member, then how do we look in the eyes of others. It should be just a case of getting her out of there, she could go where she chooses once she is safe. Apparently the Home office (Javid) doesn't feel that she would be safe here among her fellow countrymen.
Sadly, I think he's right.

Go onto the migration thread and you will find me there discussing migration and the problems that are associated. Go on to the thread covering these specific cases and you will find me there... I really don't understand why you wish to blabber on about my avoiding your kangaroo court in the hole.

On TR, as I said to helm we shall await developments.
I’ve seen your comments in the migration thread. You’re a Y-L supporter, we all get that. You still haven’t called Helm out in anything as you were factually incorrect. Stating facts is not a ‘kangaroo court’, however much you’d like it to be.

I’ve seen your comments in the migration thread. You’re a Y-L supporter, we all get that. You still haven’t called Helm out in anything as you were factually incorrect. Stating facts is not a ‘kangaroo court’, however much you’d like it to be.
Show me where I state that I am a supporter, to steal a line from Helm, you are a liar.
and who is this 'we' ? are you suggesting an organised group on this thread ??

Show me where I state that I am a supporter, to steal a line from Helm, you are a liar.
I’m not a liar, I’m making an assertion, but unlike most or all of your assertions there is ample evidence to back up my point of view. Your words show you to be a supporter and quite a few of us have pulled you for this now. That’s the ‘we’ and no, it’s not organised. I’m not a racist but.....

Fuck me, now, like little Timmy, you’re suggesting a conspiracy on this thread with your ‘who’s the we’? Surely even you should realise he meant everyone that has read the thread, IE the collective ‘we’

I’m not a liar, I’m making an assertion, but unlike most or all of your assertions there is ample evidence to back up my point of view. Your words show you to be a supporter and quite a few of us have pulled you for this now. That’s the ‘we’ and no, it’s not organised. I’m not a racist but.....
By your measure, any disagreement with the status quo is default racist, interesting.

By your measure, any disagreement with the status quo is default racist, interesting.
Do you really read the words? Or do you just type the first thing which pops in your head?

Latest Threads