Release Tommy Robinson

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
His appeal and release was because the whole conviction was unsound and unsafe, it had nothing to do with his fringe support.
Not true. The appeal people had found something which gave them concern. Be assured when he returns whatever sentence, if any, is applied. The reason for it will be given in very clear, small words.
You could probably get it on the side of a bus.

so what words or description would you use to explain his release and his case moving up the ladder to OC justice ?
I'd narrow it down to ones which don't have an entirely different meaning in law, as a start point.

You could try some of the following:

Idontlikeit conviction.
Itsjustallsounfair conviction.
Tommyseversodreamy conviction
Amuslimspatinmycurryprobably conviction
Nothingwhatsoeverwrongwithit conviction

Go onto the migration threads and dig out my quotes if your desperate to know.
You're being fatuous now. Of course I'm not 'desperate'. These are mere pixels, after all, and idling away some time on here is better than watching local telly. But this started with you saying that you didn't agree with all TR says, which, in that context, is a weasel statement.

So, fess up. Which bits DO you agree with? I'm not going searching after your posts on other threads.

You're being fatuous now. Of course I'm not 'desperate'. These are mere pixels, after all, and idling away some time on here is better than watching local telly. But this started with you saying that you didn't agree with all TR says, which, in that context, is a weasel statement.

So, fess up. Which bits DO you agree with? I'm not going searching after your posts on other threads.
I have just posted some comment on the migration thread, see if any chime with tommy.
I have nothing further to add to this thread and will wait to see what comes of TRs high court, to determine if helm is right and I am a big fat liar, or in fact helm is wrong and I shall return as douglas did and try to refrain from hanging his words (Yamashita, before baglock gets overly excited).

It was again reported in 'The Times' today that we should show some bollocks and take in the woman Ms Bibi together with her children from Pakistan. We seem still afraid of 'trouble in a certain community' I am sure it's not Robinson's crowd that they fear. Any ideas who it may be, from the learned on here?

Hilarious. Be still my aching sides.

Was there an actual point behind this post?

None, seems to be the nazi thread in business ATM haha.

That's an arrse original too, I was showing my mate where work was and had to double take when I seen it, I was creasing at the fact it's a Seimens site too. Been dying to use it as content somewhere.

List of companies involved in the Holocaust - Wikipedia

Take a closer look at the picture, or go online and google map it, the roofs have been blurred, very suspicious....maybe they are chimneys, two ring security fence, secure outdoor pens on every wing, maybe the odd even or two.
I think I might have some fun and post it Antifa sites claiming it's a future processing plant for far-left dissenters o_O

Capture3.JPG

Last edited:
Go onto the migration threads and dig out my quotes if your desperate to know.
DIY.

If you can't be bothered to defend / clarify your position, don't expect others to do so on your behalf, and expect to be seen as somebody who can do neither.

Not unsafe or unsound for starters, it's possible they may even extend his sentence, highly unlikely but possible. I suggest you stop throwing words around you don't understand, if you can't cope with being told the truth.

It was again reported in 'The Times' today that we should show some bollocks and take in the woman Ms Bibi together with her children from Pakistan. We seem still afraid of 'trouble in a certain community' I am sure it's not Robinson's crowd that they fear. Any ideas who it may be, from the learned on here?
I know this is the hole, but don't be a Corvid.

Latest Threads