Release Tommy Robinson

Point taken, however the law includes discrimination of an ethnic group in terms of their religion under the concept of racism. It also avoids the 'I'm not a racist but...' defence.
And this....

Talking of 'Baying mobs' who are the British Government afraid of in the case of Ms Bibi a Pakistani women who wants to migrate overseas with her children because she is in danger of assassination in Pakistan. Italy has agreed to accept Ms Bibi with her children. The UK has refused on the grounds it would cause unrest in 'certain communities' in the UK. Ms Bibi must be a women of principle having stuck with her beliefs while 8 years on Death Row. We need strong people, they are fast disappearing from the skyline here!

Oh Dear, it appears we might have a racist government

Let the outrage ensue, lack of outrage or support of the action surely means one is a racist bigot Christophobe.

Edit: Oh no, we may be knee deep, the nazi plot thickens.

The inconspicuous highly secure building, lots of security.....

Capture2.JPG

Sinister, very sinister.

Capture.JPG

I think we might have a nazi data centre sitting right under our noses.
Siemens site too, wow.

Siemens

Good job we found some Hitler walts eh!

Attachments

Last edited:
The threads original point, with regards his conviction. Many people on one side are perfectly correct on the facts, but a number of us argued, that it was unfair and the judge was out of order. Based, on the fact he is out, it would suggest the balance of who was right, is leaning into our corner for the moment. The judicial process has to an extent restored a little of my faith.

A wider point is his message and its effects and this I accept, is where things can get more leap, than fact. My own view is the internet gives him far more reach than people realise and he has a story of victimisation to tell. Farage himself stated that without the internet his own parties relative success would have been lessened.

On rants, I have had my moments. But you underestimate the effects a swarm of abuse can have on people, particularly newer members who aren't used to taking abuse without a consequence.
Which newer members are you referring too? Most of us who’ve challenged you on the unmitigated testicles that you post have been members for 10-15yrs longer than you have.

Last edited:
Of course, only a tiny minority support some of his stronger views, likely between 5-15%, this country is one of the least racist in the world. But, a large majority, do think the mainstream ignores them.

I read in a book by david goodhart that 90% of lecturers supported remain. The mainstream hail from a similar background and demographic and as a result that is probably why, hardly anyone at the top are in sync with the majority.
Significantly less than your lowest estimate. Very few people have voted for far right candidates for at least 10 yrs.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Talking of 'Baying mobs' who are the British Government afraid of in the case of Ms Bibi a Pakistani women who wants to migrate overseas with her children because she is in danger of assassination in Pakistan. Italy has agreed to accept Ms Bibi with her children. The UK has refused on the grounds it would cause unrest in 'certain communities' in the UK. Ms Bibi must be a women of principle having stuck with her beliefs while 8 years on Death Row. We need strong people, they are fast disappearing from the skyline here!
Do you have an actual source for " The UK has refused on the grounds it would cause unrest in 'certain communities' in the UK. " as I can't find anything attributable to that effect?

The Canadian government is in negotiations to settle her family here (been on the news today), and for the most part 99.99% of Canadians won’t give a shït as she’ll blend in and disappear in short order.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to agree with your analysis. Its impossible to pretend that TR is a victim and he is anything but a person, with some dubious morals and criminality, which gives his opponents an easy out to put him on ignore.

Despite others persistant views and their inability to accept he has an audience, much larger than some maintain. I personally have a sadness that he is making the arguments, with a past such as his. The very fact so few people are prepared to express objections and make similar arguments, only shows how people are afraid to speak out.

Or it could just be that he's wrong, despite his background. His criminal record, his ability to make money out of the bigotry and stupidity of others. It's got nothing to do with it. He's just wrong.
If he had any sort of valid point to make he wouldn't be the only one making it.

You implied it, alluding to the reportedly murky background of the judges and alleged trade offs with charges.
That’s not what I said is it. I implied that you cant assume that every judge is whiter than white. We’ve all got a history, judges are no different. As for alleged trade offs, TR said it, could be bullshit, could be true, stranger things have happened.

That's an interesting question and sad if it's true. However, what has it got to do with TR's contempt of court case?

That's an interesting question and sad if it's true. However, what has it got to do with TR's contempt of court case?

In an of itself nothing directly - However indirectly its only a matter of time

Howling baying mobs of white males as a response to Muslim grooming gangs = unjustified tarnishing a whole community - dont pander to minority fascists etc = Muslims have a right to be here etc

Risk of howling baying mobs of (Brown) Male Muslims in response to allowing a single (Brown) Christian woman to seek asylum here = dont allow her to come as it will upset some shouty types = Muslims have more sway than Christians = TR is correct they do have more rights than us and the establishment will protect / turn a blind eye = TR case is an attempt by the establishment to silence him.**

That connection will be made - however flawed it is and it will be (mis)used to bolster support for the cock womble.

And this....

Oh Dear, it appears we might have a racist government

Let the outrage ensue, lack of outrage or support of the action surely means one is a racist bigot Christophobe.

Edit: Oh no, we may be knee deep, the nazi plot thickens.

The inconspicuous highly secure building, lots of security.....

View attachment 361358

Sinister, very sinister.

View attachment 361360

I think we might have a nazi data centre sitting right under our noses.
Siemens site too, wow.

Siemens

Good job we found some Hitler walts eh!
Hilarious. Be still my aching sides.

Was there an actual point behind this post?

Latest Threads