Release Tommy Robinson

Antifa/xlw are just as bad as Timmy 10 names imho.

Xrw and xlw should all be towed out it to the middle of the Atlantic and dumped, whilst tied to a breeze block.

MB
Then the outer fringes of the moderate right wing become the extreme and you’d have to tow them back out again. We need our breeze blocks for building on the green belt.

You'd never get #Free Stephen Christopher Tommy Andrew Paul Yaxley-Lennon-Robinson-McMaster-Harris on a St George's Flag, unless you wrote in really small letters.
I see a market for a massively oversized Cross of St George Flag

Hi, I'm Al Harrington, President and CEO of Al Harrington's massively oversized Cross of St George Flag Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now currently overstocked on massively oversized Cross of St George Flags, and I am passing the savings on to you! Attract customers to your business, Make a splash at your next presentation, Support your National football teem for that 2 week period that you noticed they existed Whatever your massively oversized Cross of St George Flag needs are! So come on down to Al Harrington's massively oversized Cross of St George Flag Emporium and Warehouse

Last edited:

Last edited: