Release Tommy Robinson

If all the neo nazis left an EDL Demo there'd be no one left.
But if it makes you happier
He also believed that the correct means of debating whether or not he was a police informant was to head butt one of his accusers and then hide behind his minders like the big cowardly shitebag he is.
Doesn't make me happier or sadder, it just amuses me that the Left are all convinced he is a Nazi and the Nazis all think he is a race traitor/working for the Jews/MI5 plant to undermine the XRW cause/Police informer.

Doesn't make me happier or sadder, it just amuses me that the Left are all convinced he is a Nazi and the Nazis all think he is a race traitor/working for the Jews/MI5 plant to undermine the XRW cause/Police informer.
As has been discussed several times on here, most people don't think he's a Nazi per se, and indeed it's a bit lazy to use that term. Especially as it then allows those sympathetic to him to then engage in some hearty 'whataboutery'. So, to be clear. He's not a Nazi, he's a (very naughty boy?) a demagogue of proven XRW credentials.

No we’re not. If we assume that he has the convictions because of his beliefs, then the whole things looks different. I’m trying to think who else is speaking out in the same vain, without being called racist, maybe George Galloway? The mere fact that mainstream media isn’t pointing out on a daily basis that our youth funding has all but disappeared but are happy to report on knife crime tells me that something isn’t right. For me the fact that he has been a hooligan and done a bit of bird doesn’t that I should ignore everything he says. In the case of breaking reporting restrictions I’d agree he was bloody stupid, but it was stuff that an ever growing proportion of the GP want to know about. As for making money, good on him.
George Galloway has been proved to be a trifle unreliable
and his recall is at times sketchy about where he received large amounts of money from

George Galloway has been proved to be a trifle unreliable
and his recall is at times sketchy about where he received large amounts of money from
I seem to remember George giving it big licks towards an Imam, asking what he is doing about the extremist issue. However, anyone that dresses as a pussy on public TV can expect to have their credibility questioned, even by Arrsers

I seem to remember George giving it big licks towards an Imam, asking what he is doing about the extremist issue. However, anyone that dresses as a pussy on public TV can expect to have their credibility questioned, even by Arrsers
It may have been preferable if he had dressed like a cat rather than acting like this

It took me a whole ten seconds to find this link amongst many that shows you his entire history of being convicted for his beliefs. It sort of leaves me wondering what questions you might have and why you are so desperate to find some justification for the vile bigot's behaviour. Actually it probably doesn't.
This is more like the analysis I need, questions answered, at least on the contemp piece. The Tommy Robinson judgment – what does it all mean?

Robinson case referred to Attorney General

The allegation of contempt of court against ex-English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson is being referred to the Attorney General.
Mr Robinson appeared at the Old Bailey on Tuesday, facing an allegation that he had committed contempt by filming people before a criminal trial.
But within minutes Judge Nicholas Hilliard QC ruled it needed to be referred up for further consideration.
The 35-year-old appeared under his real name, Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.
Hundreds of supporters and opponents were outside for the hearing.

Anything on why, I thought it was pretty cut and dried ie guilty as sin?
From the Guardian

Hilliard said the decision to refer the case to the attorney general would allow Robinson’s contempt charges to be heard in a proper adversarial setting, in which a lawyer could present evidence and question witnesses to make the case.

He said he had made his decision after receiving a statement from Robinson on Monday. The court heard that in the current setting, lawyers would not be able to perform an appropriate cross-examination of the evidence.
“I think it necessary to look at quite a lot of the detail of what Mr Yaxley-Lennon said in the broadcast as to come to the overall picture as to what happened,” the judge said.

“I’m satisfied in the light of the issues as they now appear as they emerged from the statement of yesterday, that cross-examination of Mr Yaxley-Lennon is necessary for a proper and thorough examination and resolution of the case that is in the public interest.”

Robinson was released on bail.

Latest Threads