Release Tommy Robinson

No we’re not. If we assume that he has the convictions because of his beliefs, then the whole things looks different. I’m trying to think who else is speaking out in the same vain, without being called racist, maybe George Galloway? The mere fact that mainstream media isn’t pointing out on a daily basis that our youth funding has all but disappeared but are happy to report on knife crime tells me that something isn’t right. For me the fact that he has been a hooligan and done a bit of bird doesn’t that I should ignore everything he says. In the case of breaking reporting restrictions I’d agree he was bloody stupid, but it was stuff that an ever growing proportion of the GP want to know about. As for making money, good on him.
He was a victim of the system for his beliefs.
He believed he'd get away with the money he fraudulenty obtained, he believed he'd get into the USA on a dodgy passport and he believed the off duty policeman needed a good slapping. He believed justice and society was served his personal self aggrandisement was served by standing outside a court jeopardising the ongoing trial of 20 nonces.Society has crushed this man because of his beliefs. Huzzah for Tommy. The gobby little turd.

No we’re not. If we assume that he has the convictions because of his beliefs, then the whole things looks different. I’m trying to think who else is speaking out in the same vain, without being called racist, maybe George Galloway? The mere fact that mainstream media isn’t pointing out on a daily basis that our youth funding has all but disappeared but are happy to report on knife crime tells me that something isn’t right. For me the fact that he has been a hooligan and done a bit of bird doesn’t that I should ignore everything he says. In the case of breaking reporting restrictions I’d agree he was bloody stupid, but it was stuff that an ever growing proportion of the GP want to know about. As for making money, good on him.
it'd be a good idea to seperate his convictions from his err, convictions

He believed he'd get away with the money he fraudulenty obtained, he believed he'd get into the USA on a dodgy passport and he believed the off duty policeman needed a good slapping. He believed justice and society was served his personal self aggrandisement was served by standing outside a court jeopardising the ongoing trial of 20 nonces.Society has crushed this man because of his beliefs. Huzzah for Tommy. The gobby little turd.
“Society has crushed this little man” really? I’ve looked at his explanations for the fraud and illegal entry to the US, and there’s nothing to balance against it, no answers for any of the questions I might have eg severity of sentence, accusations of threats from the state etc. This leaves my tin foil hat vibrating.

“Society has crushed this little man” really? I’ve looked at his explanations for the fraud and illegal entry to the US, and there’s nothing to balance against it, no answers for any of the questions I might have eg severity of sentence, accusations of threats from the state etc. This leaves my tin foil hat vibrating.
It took me a whole ten seconds to find this link amongst many that shows you his entire history of being convicted for his beliefs. It sort of leaves me wondering what questions you might have and why you are so desperate to find some justification for the vile bigot's behaviour. Actually it probably doesn't.

It took me a whole ten seconds to find this link amongst many that shows you his entire history of being convicted for his beliefs. It sort of leaves me wondering what questions you might have and why you are so desperate to find some justification for the vile bigot's behaviour. Actually it probably doesn't.
You’re misunderstanding me. The link you’ve posted is simply a list and offers no analysis. So far I’ve got ignore this man for getting into fights, that’s half the LEs in the British Army I should ignore and ignore this man for lending his brother the deposit for a mortgage. I need a lot more than that to blank out someone’s opinions

Will HMRC have an interest in the cash that is being handed to him?
Apparently it's all above board (wouldn't want him applying for a mortgage anyway) as much of the payments are from the police for being an informer.

allegedly

In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn. After he was goaded for being a government and police informant Robinson launched into a verbal tirade against those protesting against him. Robinson then proceeded to headbutt one of the march goers.

Even worse, the prosecutor who forced the re-investigation and prosecution of the Rochdale pervs in 2012 was a Muslim - Nazir Afzal.
That loud pop in the distance was RoyalGreenJacket's head exploding.

You’re misunderstanding me. The link you’ve posted is simply a list and offers no analysis. So far I’ve got ignore this man for getting into fights, that’s half the LEs in the British Army I should ignore and ignore this man for lending his brother the deposit for a mortgage. I need a lot more than that to blank out someone’s opinions

It was slightly more than 'lending his brother the deposit for a mortgage'

"In November 2013, he was convicted of mortgage fraud[18] and sentenced in January 2014 to 18 months imprisonment.[19] He had conspired with a crooked mortgage broker, Deborah Rothschild, and others, to obtain mortgages under false pretences. Robinson obtained £160,000 over a period of 6 months; Rothschild helped her co-conspirators obtain a total of £640,000 and she was also jailed for 18 months.[20]He was released on parole in June 2014, again with conditions barring him from contact with the EDL.[21] Much of his sentence was spent in solitary confinement for his own protection. "

Tommy Robinson - RationalWiki

"Passing sentence, the judge told him: "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning." "

Ex-EDL leader jailed for £160k fraud

It was slightly more than 'lending his brother the deposit for a mortgage'

"In November 2013, he was convicted of mortgage fraud[18] and sentenced in January 2014 to 18 months imprisonment.[19] He had conspired with a crooked mortgage broker, Deborah Rothschild, and others, to obtain mortgages under false pretences. Robinson obtained £160,000 over a period of 6 months; Rothschild helped her co-conspirators obtain a total of £640,000 and she was also jailed for 18 months.[20]He was released on parole in June 2014, again with conditions barring him from contact with the EDL.[21] Much of his sentence was spent in solitary confinement for his own protection. "

Tommy Robinson - RationalWiki

"Passing sentence, the judge told him: "This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning." "

Ex-EDL leader jailed for £160k fraud
And his take on that was that he only pleaded guilty because they were going to try his wife for tax evasion. Is that true or is it a big fat lie? I can see it being true.

And his take on that was that he only pleaded guilty because they were going to try his wife for tax evasion. Is that true or is it a big fat lie? I can see it being true.

Presumably the evidence that was presented in court and the conviction of 4 others for the same thing at the same trial are just irrelevant...

isn't the fact that he has a list of convictions a bit of a worry?
I'd be suspicious of any LE that had 4 convictions for assault especially ones that ended up in stripey sunshine time

You seem to have missed the one he got for fighting with neo-Nazis that turned up at an EDL demo and wouldn't leave. Or does that one not fit the narrative?

You seem to have missed the one he got for fighting with neo-Nazis that turned up at an EDL demo and wouldn't leave. Or does that one not fit the narrative?
was that the one where he was goaded into it by being called a police informant?

If all the neo nazis left an EDL Demo there'd be no one left.
But if it makes you happier
He also believed that the correct means of debating whether or not he was a police informant was to head butt one of his accusers and then hide behind his minders like the big cowardly shitebag he is.

Just give me a sign...

He also believed that the correct means of debating whether or not he was a police informant was to head butt one of his accusers and then hide behind his minders like the big cowardly shitebag he is.
Was that the demo with red pill Phil? The extreme right wing presence is to be expected isn’t it, there are always going to be people there to hoover up. It’s a bit like being surprised that bulimics go to food festivals.

it'd liven up PMQ's if the occasional punch, kick or headbutt was thrown in

Latest Threads