Release Tommy Robinson

I don't see Catholic priests driving kids around the country to pimp them out to their cousins, threating their victims families with arson, or indeed blowing up pop concerts.
Can you point out where any of the accused in the Rotherham case were involved in terrorism?

If not, what you're saying is no different from saying the Philadelphia priests must be involved in terrorism because some other Catholics were.

Can you point out where any of the accused in the Rotherham case were involved in terrorism?

If not, what you're saying is no different from saying the Philadelphia priests must be involved in terrorism because some other Catholics were.
Bullshit, I don't think that the left-footed priesthood were taught that they must target Muslims or Presbyterians. The catholic nonces preyed on their own because of opportunity and their own fucked up lives. Fucking worthless kuffar kids is jihad though.....innit.

Isalmism is a threat, as is the far right and those who support them. **** you, your ideology and the ******* horse you rode in on.

BBC Two - Newsnight, The rise of the extreme right-wing in Britain

Far-right terrorist caught with bomb-making kit is jailed
I'll tell you what ….fuck you. if it wasn't for dickheads like you we wouldn't even be talking about the "far right". It has never taken root in this country and never will, the real problem is intolerant, condescending, arrogant lefty twats like you.

I'll tell you what ….**** you. if it wasn't for ********* like you we wouldn't even be talking about the "far right". It has never taken root in this country and never will, the real problem is intolerant, condescending, arrogant lefty twats like you.
No, fuck you. They've always been there,

The real problem is cunts like you on either side who are always looking to blame and are less than honest about how they go about it.

Edit to say: Fucking lefty? Not blaming muslamics for everything is not lefty you dullard. Good to see the reasonable mask has well and truly been thrown away though.

Bullshit, I don't think that the left-footed priesthood were taught that they must target Muslims or Presbyterians. The catholic nonces preyed on their own because of opportunity and their own fucked up lives. ******* worthless kuffar kids is jihad though.....innit.
So you can't point out where any of the Rotherham accused are linked with terrorism? A straight yes or no will do.

But paedophiles selecting their victims on opportunity and using religion as an excuse? Wow. Why did nobody think to point that out before...

I'll tell you what ….**** you. if it wasn't for ********* like you we wouldn't even be talking about the "far right". It has never taken root in this country and never will.
So those idiots who go 'Paki bashing', the mutts who closed down Trafalgar Square, the rabble who invaded the bookshop... all figments of our imagination, are they?
Jack Renshaw?
David Copeland?
Robert Cottage?
Thomas Mair?

No difference? I don't see Catholic priests driving kids around the country to pimp them out to their cousins, threating their victims families with arson, or indeed blowing up pop concerts. There is a problem with islam which is manifesting in multiple ways. A true racist would be banging on about rastafarians, buddhist's, hindu's , wee frees, and Sikhs as well, surely.
Or is it just selective racism?
This thread isn’t about Muslim terrorism, there’s another thread for that, oddly enough, started by the same person who started this one. Why do you suppose that might be?

In terms of organised abuse of course it’s the same. A small proportion of a specific religious group abusing children in an organised or semi- organised fashion. Exact mechanism may have been different but the outputs are the the same. Abuse on a large scale that was covered up and ignored for years. I’m sure the victims of abuse in catholic schools and churches (or any other setting) don’t feel less damaged because they weren’t attacked by Pakistani men.

Is selective racism better or worse in your opinion?

Last edited:
Bullshit, I don't think that the left-footed priesthood were taught that they must target Muslims or Presbyterians. The catholic nonces preyed on their own because of opportunity and their own fucked up lives. ******* worthless kuffar kids is jihad though.....innit.
So are you saying it would have been ok or somehow better if they’d targeted Muslim children? Most of those accused aren’t even that devout Muslims..... we’re not talking radicalised terrorists here...

Last edited:
Seriously . . . W.T.F. . . . !!

Published on Facebook, on 18 August 2018.

No difference? I don't see Catholic priests driving kids around the country to pimp them out to their cousins, threating their victims families with arson, or indeed blowing up pop concerts. There is a problem with islam which is manifesting in multiple ways. A true racist would be banging on about rastafarians, buddhist's, hindu's , wee frees, and Sikhs as well, surely.
Or is it just selective racism?
Selective racism?

Kinda looks that way.

You're now trying to link Islamist terror to paedophilia, for extra added hate, while brushing over the outrages carried out by Catholic priests.

You bigoted old apologist, you.

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Seriously . . . W.T.F. . . . !!

Published on Facebook, on 18 August 2018.

Just for guidance happened 5 years ago.

Not sure why being published now.......( unless, of course, to stir people up)

Note: this is not my condoning what I think the majority here will think was a lenient sentence.

Apologies that it is ONLY from the Mail . . . .

. . . . Three men from Rochdale child sex gang are stripped of British citizenship and will now be booted out of country as top judges blast their reign of terror as 'serious organised crime'.

Published by: Mark Duell, Daily Mail, on 08 August 2018.

Three men from Rochdale child sex gang are stripped of British citizenship and will now be booted out of country as top judges blast their reign of terror as 'serious organised crime'
Commented on a fortnight ago when it was announced. Favourable reactions all round!

Latest Threads