Release Tommy Robinson

Their footnote is a bit out:

Robinson is a “Men in gear” fan, taking his name from a prominent football hooligan of the MiG firm, followers of Luton Town ..... and has become the subject of populist right-wing protests after rising to fame for his outspoken and controversial views. He was jailed for contempt of court earlier this year, but the sentence was overturned by the Court of Appeal - pending retrial and resentancing(sic).
I went to watch a match at Fratton a fair few years back.
With my brother, who is a season ticket holder.
Afterwards, we were accosted by a bunch of 'fans' out for a fight.
I'm wearing a CAPE TOWN SPURS benchcoat.
Black and red. inch-and-a-half lettering on the back, under the Umbro logo.
The side Pompey were playing that day were in black and white, IIRC.
Nope, I'm an 'intruder'.
After a hefty smack to the miscreant, I explained to the one lad - oh Christ, they weren't expecting that, were they? - in words of one syllable, that CAPE TOWN was a long long way away.
"Well, I dunno ... you're different, innit?"

Seasoned fuckwittery.

I went to watch a match at Fratton a fair few years back.
With my brother, who is a season ticket holder.
Afterwards, we were accosted by a bunch of 'fans' out for a fight.
I'm wearing a CAPE TOWN SPURS benchcoat.
Black and red. inch-and-a-half lettering on the back, under the Umbro logo.
The side Pompey were playing that day were in black and white, IIRC.
Nope, I'm an 'intruder'.
After a hefty smack to the miscreant, I explained to the one lad - oh Christ, they weren't expecting that, were they? - in words of one syllable, that CAPE TOWN was a long long way away.
"Well, I dunno ... you're different, innit?"

Seasoned fuckwittery.
To be fair... it was Portsmouth, the ground zero of Fuckwittery.

It is thanks to Robinson that these religious perverts have now been exposed.

For over 70 years they got away with it and 1000s of children have suffered at the hands of of this religions representatives with the leaders of the religion turning a blind eye or just covering it up. This is form one small part of the area that this religion covers, if you were to expand it to cover the whole area of their influence it would be astounding.

This comes after US prosecutors found that more than 1,000 children had been molested
"We believe that the real number - of children whose records were lost or who were afraid ever to come forward - is in the thousands."
Robinson will not be silenced and will speak out about the abuse this religion has perpetrated in this country and others. He is now on a flight to their HQ to identify those who covered it up.

Support Robinson in his fight to stop this religion systematically abusing children.

Some of the above may not be true and bigots may not be marching on the Vatican demanding justice as it is the wrong religion.

only 70 years? I'd start roundabout 30AD for one faith I could think of...........

Nope, nothing to see here, all pedos are muslamic

but best not to talk of it..........
But wait, don't you see? Those kids are much less abused than if a darkie had done it.

And specific targeting by race is so much worse for prepubescent ringpieces than mere specific targeting by opportunity.

They just don’t get it, do they?
But if Tommy has asked for a demonstration outside his latest trial, he either really doesn’t understand or he just wants to keep getting out back in prison to build the campaigns and keep the funds flowing
He has got to be kept in the US's right public eye to show how the UK government are stopping him from talking. The money has to keep flowing from the gullible in the US or he will have to curtain his life style.

An excellent choice sir. Weighing in at 7.3% ABV, you don`t need many!

On offer at Asda just now - 4 for £6. Absolute bargain.

View attachment 346739
Sounds like a deal. Though I'd only probably get through about two of those in a session before I'd collapse in a sodden heap on the floor. My middle name is Lightweight, after all...

I've never heard any one claim all pedophiles are Muslim.
And yet the likes of RGJ here and Timmy and his supporters only seem able to focus on muslamics, do you think it's because that have another agenda, that noncery is OK as long as "honest decent, working class white folk" doing it or that the muslamics are the only ones involved?

I notice you still haven't answered the question about if all muslamics are 'bad' because of the actions of a few then do you equally condemn all Catholics* for the same reason? None of the EDL posse here seem to want to answer - and none can quote examples of them getting morally outraged and starting threads about "Catholic noncery" - strange that, if they're so "concerned about the kiddies"

*Catholics used as an example, other sky pixie tribes are available

And yet the likes of RGJ here and Timmy and his supporters only seem able to focus on muslamics, do you think it's because that have another agenda, that noncery is OK as long as "honest decent, working class white folk" doing it or that the muslamics are the only ones involved?

I notice you still haven't answered the question about if all muslamics are 'bad' because of the actions of a few then do you equally condemn all Catholics* for the same reason? None of the EDL posse here seem to want to answer - and none can quote examples of them getting morally outraged and starting threads about "Catholic noncery" - strange that, if they're so "concerned about the kiddies"

*Catholics used as an example, other sky pixie tribes are available
You really are dull aren't you. Nobody is saying all Muslims are bad, not even Satan (TR), and I haven't seen anybody posting timetables for the cattle trucks either. There is an issue with politicaI islam and it's constant agitation for special treatment, which it has been enjoying for 20 odd years and is still getting now. The problem with the grooming gangs for me is that it doesn't seem to be straight noncery as we understand it, but a cultural norm which got nodded through for a long time because of the fear of the predictable reaction from the front row at the Nazi-burning party as exemplified by you. Well played.

You really are dull aren't you. Nobody is saying all Muslims are bad, not even Satan (TR), and I haven't seen anybody posting timetables for the cattle trucks either. There is an issue with politicaI islam and it's constant agitation for special treatment, which it has been enjoying for 20 odd years and is still getting now. The problem with the grooming gangs for me is that it doesn't seem to be straight noncery as we understand it, but a cultural norm which got nodded through for a long time because of the fear of the predictable reaction from the front row at the Nazi-burning party as exemplified by you. Well played.
Again the same could apply for the Catholic clergy/monks involved, grooming and abuse ended up as a cultural norm for a small percentage of the total number of priests, just as it has for the people in the Muslim grooming gangs. There’s really no difference....

Again the same could apply for the Catholic clergy/monks involved, grooming and abuse ended up as a cultural norm for a small percentage of the total number of priests, just as it has for the people in the Muslim grooming gangs. There’s really no difference....
No difference? I don't see Catholic priests driving kids around the country to pimp them out to their cousins, threating their victims families with arson, or indeed blowing up pop concerts. There is a problem with islam which is manifesting in multiple ways. A true racist would be banging on about rastafarians, buddhist's, hindu's , wee frees, and Sikhs as well, surely.
Or is it just selective racism?

Latest Threads