Release Tommy Robinson

I remember that.......very funny at work seeing the Daily Mail target audience getting repeated warnings - the the first ASBOs and CASBOs hit

That won't wash either, as far as I am aware the grooming gangs are the only clearly racist nonce gangs operating at the moment. Trying to submerge the issue into the broader picture is not helpful when it is clearly in a category of it's own.
Apart from the Catholic Church, obvs.

Tell me, do you always transfer your own failings onto others? I'm perfectly balanced, I've got a chip on my both shoulders, I despise your XRW and the XLW.....And no matter where you think my leanings are it doesn't change the fact that BG put up one of Timmy's hangers-on web sites up as 'proof' of the evils of muslamics without mentioning it might be slightly biased.

Now why not come out into the open, stop hiding and proudly state 'I'm loud, I'm proud, Timmy is my 'ero EDL EDL'
You'll feel better

Which one's you again?

Another fallacious argument, "everyone that disagrees with you must be a member of a far right group so their opinion is not valid " .

Which logical fallacy are you going for next ?

It's a very powerful text. I note in particular:

"This hateful religious hypocrisy strikes people to their very core. But it’s far from unique. My main perpetrator quoted scriptures from the Quran to me as he beat me. However, almost identical scriptures (about the stoning to death of virgins who don’t scream when they are raped) can also be found in the Bible.

The problem isn’t the text itself; it’s how it’s fundamentally interpreted. In fact, there are many cases of Bible quotes being used to justify terrible human injustices, like the enslavement of people from Africa, antisemitism and violence towards LGBT+ people."

Also:

"But for Tommy Robinson and his followers to focus on an entire religion, based on the cruel interpretations of some scriptures by some people, is unhelpful, to say the least. Many of his religious theories and conjecture are not anything that I can relate to in my real life experiences.

Most grooming gang survivors I know absolutely condemn anti-Islamic hate, and we’re uncomfortable with English Defence League protests. We certainly don’t want random attacks on “all Muslims”. You can’t cure harm with more harm. Free-thinking men from Pakistani Muslim backgrounds, like Nazir Afzal, agree, and many deal with all of this incredibly graciously."

So, back to the thread: it's not very helpful for TRYSL et al to focus on brown rapists, that he didn't expose, and whose trials he jeopardises, is it?

Nobody here is arguing that these men shouldn't go on trial and be jailed if found guilty. It's TRYSL who is the one who has potentially fücked this up, hence, er, being found in contempt of court for it...

Last edited:
Which logical fallacy are you going for next ?
No logical fallacy, though thanks for playing, everyone who vehemently supports Timmy, blindly and supports his anti-muslamic rhetoric - hope this helps

Why do you feel so morally offended when this is pointed out to you? Why not stand up and be open about your Islamophobia?

And as I'm the one that's been pointing out that just because I despise your beloved Timmy and all he stands for doesn't mean I don't hate the mirage image on the left any less it's funny to hear my words thrown back by someone who clearly does embrace the right and the teachings of Timmy. Or have a misunderstood what you've said? Do you despise the right-wing thugs of the EDL?

Dear Tommy,
Even your football club thinks you are a cunt.

The Hatters lost 1-0 against West Brom in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night, and the club’s CEO, Gary Sweet, was left disappointed by sections of the 1,100 travelling fans signing about Robinson.

“Our experience was blemished, for the second away game running, by hearing the chanting of the name of a political figurehead by a small number of Hatters supporters," Sweet said in an open letter to fans.

Stop singing about Tommy Robinson, Luton Town CEO tells fans

The Hatters lost 1-0 against West Brom in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday night, and the club’s CEO, Gary Sweet, was left disappointed by sections of the 1,100 travelling fans signing about Robinson.
Modern day brown shirts who also support The Hatters.

If only there were a handy nickname for them.

Dear Tommy,
Even your football club thinks you are a ****.

“Our experience was blemished, for the second away game running, by hearing the chanting of the name of a political figurehead by a small number of Hatters supporters," Sweet said in an open letter to fans.

Stop singing about Tommy Robinson, Luton Town CEO tells fans
Their footnote is a bit out:
Robinson is a Luton fan and has become the subject of populist right-wing protests after rising to fame for his outspoken and controversial views. He was jailed for contempt of court earlier this year, but the sentence was overturned by the Court of Appeal.

Robinson is a “Men in gear” fan, taking his name from a prominent football hooligan of the MiG firm, followers of Luton Town ..... and has become the subject of populist right-wing protests after rising to fame for his outspoken and controversial views. He was jailed for contempt of court earlier this year, but the sentence was overturned by the Court of Appeal - pending retrial and resentancing.