Release Tommy Robinson

So the law has been dealing with it then?

Do you have an alphabetical list of rape, grooming, assault cases including other religions and other skin colours too?
I think that your attempt to play the racism card is to ignore the clearly racist component of the Muslim grooming gang issue.

Or also mysogyny, power & control, access to vulnerable people ..... and also to notice the voice of the people that doesn’t mind when his friends are groomers & rapists
That won't wash either, as far as I am aware the grooming gangs are the only clearly racist nonce gangs operating at the moment. Trying to submerge the issue into the broader picture is not helpful when it is clearly in a category of it's own.

Yep, a totally un-biased source with no agenda......and certainly not focused on......the evil muslamics

Oh......

FIGHTING FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR FUTURE (@DAYFORFREEDOM4) | Twitter

Seems to be a EDL style support site complete with praise for 'soccer casuals'.......must have slipped you mind to inform the class though @Bacongrills - Timmy would be so proud

BTW, is that Travis Bickle?

Last edited:
the evil muslamics
Muslims are people, Islam is a problem.
A bit like Europeans are people, the EU is a problem.

Last edited:
Tell me, do you always transfer your own failings onto others? I'm perfectly balanced, I've got a chip on my both shoulders, I despise your XRW and the XLW.....And no matter where you think my leanings are it doesn't change the fact that BG put up one of Timmy's hangers-on web sites up as 'proof' of the evils of muslamics without mentioning it might be slightly biased.

Now why not come out into the open, stop hiding and proudly state 'I'm loud, I'm proud, Timmy is my 'ero EDL EDL'
You'll feel better

Which one's you again?

That won't wash either, as far as I am aware the grooming gangs are the only clearly racist nonce gangs operating at the moment. Trying to submerge the issue into the broader picture is not helpful when it is clearly in a category of it's own.
52 cases out of 2,000 or so in the year concerned, in the little data we have.

What we have here is a methodology. The resulting crime is no better or worse than CSE by a scoutmaster or a catholic priest, or Uncle Ernie.

'Submerging the issue' sounds like XRW newspeak whataboutery for focusing on the 2% of brown rapists (many of whom are, er, on trial at the moment) at the expense of the 98%.

#brownrapistsmatter?

To give Timmy his due, he's dealt with, and distanced himself from known nonces withing his cult........oh, wait, no he hasn't - he's defended them, because.........it's different somehow

You mean apart from the monks and teachers at Catholic schools such as Ampleforth and Downside? Which was widely publicised this week? I wonder if any of the monks are Muslim......?

So the law has been dealing with it then?

Do you have an alphabetical list of rape, grooming, assault cases including other religions and other skin colours too?
In addition just announced on the BBC that 31 others (all Muslim) have been sent for trial in Huddersfield on similar charges. Amazing how the law isn’t dealing with these people isn’t it?

Still, it gives Yaxley-Lennon another set of trials to jeopardise so good news for his fans....

.......I'm looking forward to when all crimes a broken-down in Home Office statistics by religion/ethnicity/political leaning, everything including stuff like speeding, trading without a licence, Eating Mince pies on Christmas day......

Might be interesting to compare RXW views/White British/Socio-economic class D-E/Low level of Educational achievement types against the rest of society

.......I'm looking forward to when all crimes a broken-down in Home Office statistics by religion/ethnicity/political leaning, everything including stuff like speeding, trading without a licence, Eating Mince pies on Christmas day......

Might be interesting to compare RXW views/White British/Socio-economic class D-E/Low level of Educational achievement types against the rest of society
In a similar manner to the introduction of ASBOs to help deal with all those youths causing trouble and outraging the Daily Mail reader .... only to result in the older generations having ASBOs against them.