Release Tommy Robinson

if not worse than the far right.
Nope, but thank-you for playing - they're equally all cunts, but as this is about the Far Right (who are cunts) perhaps you should be concentrating on that fact rather than trying to divert attention away from the far-right's cuntishness? Unless "you've got a dog in the fight"

Nope, but thank-you for playing - they're equally all cnuts, but as this is about the Far Right (who are cnuts) perhaps you should be concentrating on that fact rather than trying to divert attention away from the far-right's cuntishness? Unless "you've got a dog in the fight"
My 'dog' in this, is an arrser who appeared out of the woodwork, after several years, just to post comments about a jailed far right wing thug. Whilst claiming that there hasn't been any news in several years that has been worthy of him putting in an appearance.
Also, let's have it fucking right shall we, as this is the second time now, on this thread, that you have suggested that I'm some sort of nazi fanboi. That bs is getting a bit tiresome now.
Now, how about you stop white knighting for other posters, whom you regard as 'fellow travellers'.

A busman's holiday at the Tommy Robinson Appeal - BarristerBlogger

A beautifully written piece. I laughed out loud reading it; I do wonder who the bemedalled chap was sitting in front of the writer? I didn't realise the NDM had been issued....
Thanks for posting this...interesting stuff from someone who understands the law.

I also wonder who the 'bemedalled chap' was: our shouty man Corvid's been a bit quiet recently - do you think he's been on eBay? Or do they give out medals for roofing these days? The 'Lead Flashing and Plastic Guttering Medal' for 30 years under the asbestos sheet?

Also, let's have it ******* right shall we, as this is the second time now, on this thread, that you have suggested that I'm some sort of nazi fanboi. That bs is getting a bit tiresome now.
You saw the ? no doubt, but went into full rant mode anyway, look, you've been supporting our 'ero Tommy, dogs and fleas

Every time something is said about the XRW you go into Vicky Pollard mode about the XLW.......why is that?

You saw the ? no doubt, but went into full rant mode anyway, look, you've been supporting our 'ero Tommy, dogs and fleas

Every time something is said about the XRW you go into Vicky Pollard mode about the XLW.......why is that?
Have I fuck.

Thanks for posting this...interesting stuff from someone who understands the law.

I also wonder who the 'bemedalled chap' was: our shouty man Corvid's been a bit quiet recently - do you think he's been on eBay? Or do they give out medals for roofing these days? The 'Lead Flashing and Plastic Guttering Medal' for 30 years under the asbestos sheet?
Rancid (Corvid) is on the naughty step again, not sure when he’s due back but you can bet the cnut won’t have learnt his fcuking lesson

Rancid (Corvid) is on the naughty step again, not sure when he’s due back but you can bet the cnut won’t have learnt his fcuking lesson
If he was capable of learning easily, he'd not have been relegated to a life of heavy lifting under close supervision instead of getting a real job.

Nothing has required my input for the past seven years.
A British couple decided to adopt a German baby. They raised him for years, however they began to get worried because he never spoke, and they believed that he was mentally handicapped, going as far as to take him to therapy, which was fruitless. Then, when the child was 8 years old, he had a Strudle, and said "It is a little tepid."
His parents, of course shocked that he was suddenly speaking, asked: "Wolfgang, why have you never spoken before?", to which the child replied: "Up until now, everything had been satisfactory."

A British couple decided to adopt a German baby. They raised him for years, however they began to get worried because he never spoke, and they believed that he was mentally handicapped, going as far as to take him to therapy, which was fruitless. Then, when the child was 8 years old, he had a Strudle, and said "It is a little tepid."
His parents, of course shocked that he was suddenly speaking, asked: "Wolfgang, why have you never spoken before?", to which the child replied: "Up until now, everything had been satisfactory."
Thank you but I won't be repeating my performance, it didn't go well.

Also, let's have it ******* right shall we, as this is the second time now, on this thread, that you have suggested that I'm some sort of nazi fanboi.
Maple has three ways of debating

You are a Nazi.

You are in the closet.

You are a Nazi in the closet.

That's all he ever relies on if you ever disagree with him.

Police have released images of nine people wanted in connection with violence at a protest in support of far-right figure Tommy Robinson.

Detectives published the images following disruption which saw scaffolding, glass bottles and street furniture thrown at officers.

Tommy Robinson supporters' pictures released by police after violence

Those kids can't be more than 16.

You have no right to act like a complete cnut, but even less of a right to haul your nippers along and let them act like cnuts.

Police have released images of nine people wanted in connection with violence at a protest in support of far-right figure Tommy Robinson.

Detectives published the images following disruption which saw scaffolding, glass bottles and street furniture thrown at officers.

Tommy Robinson supporters' pictures released by police after violence

Those kids can't be more than 16.

You have no right to act like a complete cnut, but even less of a right to haul your nippers along and let them act like cnuts.

Non of them look like they possess a working brain cell

Latest Threads