Release Tommy Robinson

How do you think every non paedo / non terrorist Muslim / immigrant in the UK feel after all the things Tommy Robinson has said / tweeter about them ?
Not sure if Emcon needs the quiet room, or a reminder that his repeat prescription is overdue a refill.

I don't think he's ever due out.
Some posters who support him have said a jail term for their hero Stephen would be a death sentence.

They seem to think that 'beardies' (so perhaps Graham Norton and Brian Blessed) will kill Stephen in prison.

He's probably been bummed to death already and the government are hiding the fact for fear of a 20 man riot kicking off.

I don't think he's ever due out.
Some posters who support him have said a jail term for their hero Stephen would be a death sentence.

They seem to think that 'beardies' (so perhaps Graham Norton and Brian Blessed) will kill Stephen in prison.
I think Brian Blessed would if we asked him nicely
But he’d probably say “The Morons Alive” at some point

Nothing has required my input for the past seven years.
I see. So in your words then; there hasn't been a single world wide event in the last several years, that has prompted any kind of reaction, or comment from you? Except for the jailing of a RW mouthpiece?
Gotcha.

How do we know you haven't been in the nick for 7 years for fondling your sister?
Stop being so cynical, you.
He clearly stated that there hasn't been any news worthy stories, from the last several years, that has warranted any imput.
The Olympics, two royal weddings, Brexit, the election of Trump, nope. Nothing. No Siree.

Latest Threads