Release Tommy Robinson

Reading the twitter it sounds hopeful, as TR is appealing the convictions. If he does manage to get himself out, a lot of people on this thread are going to look very very stupid.

But to be honest, that is not a hard thing to achieve.
You give idiots a bad name.

I'm finding it hard to keep up with this thread.........
I'm spending hours every day bombarding websites with posts to prove I am not bothered at all about the website's main theme.

I've just heard of an area I had never heard of before, the area is Qinhuangdao, as I hadn't heard of it I had no view on it either way, I guess I'll have to get up to permasend speed bombarding posts to prove I have no view on Qinhuangdao.

Sarcasm may be involved here!

The Free Tommy demo in Cambridge was an embarrassment. About 20 turned up.

Luke Alexander, the organiser of the Tommy Robinson march, said: “Yeah definitely I’m disappointed, half the problem is getting across the event is legit and getting it shared through social media. The event only got shared on the Free Tommy page last night. If it had been done at the beginning then we’d have much more support.

Luke Alexander, the organiser of the Tommy Robinson march, said: “Yeah definitely I’m disappointed, half the problem is getting across the event is legit and getting it shared through social media. The event only got shared on the Free Tommy page last night. If it had been done at the beginning then we’d have much more support.
Of course you would sweetie, now off you pop. There must be a NF or KKK meeting somewhere for you to be attending.

I honestly feel for the future of the human race if imbeciles like him are adding to the gene pool.

MB

A quick run through the appeal which squashes some "rebel" (run/funded by filthy rich alt right US) media myths.

Amidst a flurry of dates it turned out that the Grounds of Appeal had not actually been submitted until 12th July.

This revelation puts something of a gloss on Rebel Media’s assertion that the the Crown Prosecution Service had had “one and a half months to prepare for the appeal,” before asking for it to be adjourned on 3rd July. Not only were the CPS not involved at all; even if they had been they could not possibly have prepared for an appeal without knowing what his grounds were. The gloss is that what Rebel Media said was untrue.

A busman's holiday at the Tommy Robinson Appeal - BarristerBloggerBarristerBlogger | Mobile Version

In plain English, they're telling lies to con the gullible out of more money....

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

Whatever you do son. Don’t plead guilty.

Latest Threads