Release Tommy Robinson

Reading the twitter it sounds hopeful, as TR is appealing the convictions. If he does manage to get himself out, a lot of people on this thread are going to look very very stupid.

But to be honest, that is not a hard thing to achieve.
And if he doesn't win his appeal? Oh never mind. The English, language although rich and diverse doesn't extend to fully describing the stupidity of YL's, mouth breathing, benefits cheating, inadequate wife beaters.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Of course it doesn't t bother you. You've made it perfectly clear exactly how absolutely definitely not bothered you are.
Oh I am bothered, to the extent of watching all you virtue signalling walts lose the plot, in particular your fat waddling self. It would also be sweet to see the wider establishment media, having to backpeddle.

If he loses, it will be sad not to see that. But, to steal a line from a few good men: "either way, I don't give a damn".

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh I am bothered, to the extent of watching all you virtue signalling walts lose the plot, in particular your fat waddling self. It would also be sweet to see the wider establishment media, having to backpeddle.

If he loses, it will be sad not to see that. But, to steal a line from a few good men: "either way, I don't give a damn".
Of course you don't you permasending bell end

How do you Walt, at virtue signalling?

Penis.

Reading the twitter it sounds hopeful, as TR is appealing the convictions. If he does manage to get himself out, a lot of people on this thread are going to look very very stupid.

But to be honest, that is not a hard thing to achieve.
See here Appeal a sentence or conviction

He was locked up for breaching conditions of an existing suspended conviction, one which he seemingly did not appeal within 21 days.

Also do mind the most recent offence, he pleaded guilty, so whether you like it or not, he can only appeal the sentance, and I have a feeling the justice system is going to want to make an "example" of this shining-star non-racist "freedom of speech" freedom fighter

Of course it doesn't t bother you. You've made it perfectly clear exactly how absolutely definitely not bothered you are.
You know, of all the people here who've ever claimed to be 'not bovered' I can say he's the most 'not bovered' of them all, oh dear me yes, 'not bovered' in the slightest

So, the current state of play is:
If he doesn't get out the crowing that he was innocent was wrong.
If he does come out (or even if he is still alive, I havent checked) the crowing that his jail term was a 'death sentence' was wrong.

Obvious errors on the form:-
1. In the 'reason for filing this report' section, is missing a tick box which covers: 'imaginary people'.
2. In the Printed Name of Whiner, would be 'fictious person'.
3. On the duplexed reverse, is a note telling the kindly OC or Policemen, to return the real man to the hospital as soon as possible for very important meetings with the Prime Minister.
1. If the cap fits...
2. Ditto
3. WTF??????????????

Belter is too kind, you make Northern Biff look like some kind of intellectual.

Not sure who you're talking about but the chap I linked to in my previous post tweeted all the way through the appeal. Strange that.

View attachment 342834
He should have been nicked for Sheffield. I was amazed that nothing came out of that and he didn't have the excuse of not knowing because his contempt of court conviction was a few months before.

Latest Threads