Release Tommy Robinson

Do be quiet you ignorant little creature.
If you can't see that the heli comment was a joke in response to another post then you are a fool.

Now when is Helm going to come out of hiding and tell me about his magnificent life achievements?
Is there anyone on this sub forum that are not full of wind and piss? Clearly not.
I've met many army lads over the years, NONE resemble you bunch of bitter little failures that reside in "the hole".
Have a nice day spitting bile, bitches.:)
So, remind me, why are you still here?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I take it the person who admitted his guilt hasnt been released yet. Still 7 months and time off for good behaviour will fly in.
I’m sure we could do some good, by pointing those with the final say in whether or not he gets early release or not towards this thread.

They’ll no doubt be interested to see the feelings of his supporters on the even handedness of the judicial process.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I like the way that the judge has allowed live Tweeting from inside the court whilst hearing an appeal of a conviction for someone live streaming from outside a court!
And one of the people while 'protesting/reporting' on the Robinson appeal. About a person jailed for breaking reporting restrictions, himself, stops tweeting.
Obeying restrictions. Strange that.

I am mystified why its still running and only treat it now as a place to poke the loons.
200 pages of a minority willing to debate, but the issue is simply too emotive for some people to act rationally, given the levels of provocation from a majority of terry f***wits. I honestly think the thread should be binned.
Hurt Feelings Report.jpeg

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Obvious errors on the form:-
1. In the 'reason for filing this report' section, is missing a tick box which covers: 'imaginary people'.
2. In the Printed Name of Whiner, would be 'fictious person'.
3. On the duplexed reverse, is a note telling the kindly OC or Policemen, to return the real man to the hospital as soon as possible for very important meetings with the Prime Minister.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
I like the way that the judge has allowed live Tweeting from inside the court whilst hearing an appeal of a conviction for someone live streaming from outside a court!
Reading the twitter it sounds hopeful, as TR is appealing the convictions. If he does manage to get himself out, a lot of people on this thread are going to look very very stupid.

But to be honest, that is not a hard thing to achieve.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Reading the twitter it sounds hopeful, as TR is appealing the convictions. If he does manage to get himself out, a lot of people on this thread are going to look very very stupid.

Why will those of us saying it's lawful feel stupid? the only stupid people on here are the ones failing to grasp facts, like yourself Ivan

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer

Oh dear, you're still here with us in the cheap seats. Haven't you started your Yaxley-Lennon Debating thread with the intellectuals? Shame...

Latest Threads