Release Tommy Robinson

The title of the thread and original posting was to sign the petition. You want to debate his racist agenda. Setup a new thread and get this one binned and make some effort, to exclude the worst loons and I would be happy to debate properly.
debating his merits, or lack thereof is a valid discussion point when deciding if signing the petition is a worthy action.

What the bollocky fuck is there to debate? please see post 3938 (and a thousand others ) for details

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am mystified why its still running and only treat it now as a place to poke the loons.
200 pages of a minority willing to debate, but the issue is simply too emotive for some people to act rationally, given the levels of provocation from a majority of terry f***wits. I honestly think the thread should be binned.
But you're the only 'loon' here now and if you were to flounce again the thread would whither and die as there's nothing left to debate.

Yaxley-Lennon is guilty of a crime according to a Judge and has been sent down. That's it.

If you are staying, perhaps you should attract the attention of the Mods and put forward your reasons for thread closure. There is no need to tell us the outcome.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
The title of the thread and original posting was to sign the petition. You want to debate his racist agenda. Setup a new thread and get this one binned and make some effort, to exclude the worst loons and I would be happy to debate properly.
Off you go then, choose an appropriate area and get on with setting up a new thread. You have the baton.

But you're the only 'loon' here now and if you were to flounce again the thread would whither and die as there's nothing left to debate.

Yaxley-Lennon is guilty of a crime according to a Judge and has been sent down. That's it.

If you are staying, perhaps you should attract the attention of the Mods and put forward your reasons for thread closure. There is no need to tell us the outcome.
Just to reiterate, for the nth time, that SYL actually coughed to the crime.

Yaxley-Lennon is guilty of a crime according to himself.

Yaxley-Lennon is guilty of a crime according to himself.
'Ee didn't have the right lawyer present!'
Oh, FFS let us not go down THAT route again.

BUT we shall, shall we.
As I've written before, your brief will do the best job he can of ensuring you don't get crapped on by the system.
He might think you are a cunt, but he is obliged, by law, to give the best defence he can.
That is a tenet of the law.
The 'FreeTommy' mutts can't grasp this.

You can proceed many of the posts on this thread with:
I’ve signed the petition and so should you, because .....

Or

I’m not signing the petition and neither should you, because .....

.... and as this is a ‘forum’ it’s a location for discussion flows which follow from and relate to the original subject

Remember, don't turn up at his appeal as it could prejudice the result <snigger>

Can we expect road closures, an armed convoy, and police helicopters overhead when they bring no mark SYL from his category C prison to court? I very much doubt it

Edited to add Is he dead yet?

I’m not a religious man, but I pray that Mr Justice Turner, and Mrs Justice McGowan increase his sentence further for wasting the courts time.

It will be funny to watch all his little racist followers heads exploding with incandescent rage at the miscarriage of justice for their ‘ero as the “system” is clearly out to get him.

MB

It will be funny to watch all his little racist followers heads exploding with incandescent rage at the miscarriage of justice for their ‘ero as the “system” is clearly out to get him.

MB
Why not go the subtle route?
"Mr Yaxley Lennon, it is this opinion of the court that the sentence is inappropriate.
We are therefore are reducing the custodial portion to length of time served..."
*Screams of delight from the Mong Gallery*
"... however, if you commit the same or a a similar offence within the next 5 years, you will be imprisoned for 5 years."

SYL, carried shoulder high out of the court by his supporters, and will guaranteed be back inside by Christmas

Why not go the subtle route?
"Mr Yaxley Lennon, it is this opinion of the court that the sentence is inappropriate.
We are therefore are reducing the custodial portion to length of time served..."
*Screams of delight from the Mong Gallery*
"... however, if you commit the same or a a similar offence within the next 5 years, you will be imprisoned for 5 years."

SYL, carried shoulder high out of the court by his supporters, and will guaranteed be back inside by Christmas
Now that is genius!

Mr Justice CaptainRidiculous I doff my cap Sir.

MB

At the risk of being shown to be a cunt for not having read the entire thread....
Is the repugnant little Bell End likely to be appealing his sentence because being sentenced to 12 months being back-scuttled by bubba means he can't stand as an MP in the future but a sentence under 12 months means he could?

At the risk of being shown to be a **** for not having read the entire thread....
Is the repugnant little Bell End likely to be appealing his sentence because being sentenced to 12 months being back-scuttled by bubba means he can't stand as an MP in the future but a sentence under 12 months means he could?
He already is disqualified, having served a year for whacking a copper, and 18mths for fraud.

Latest Threads