Release Tommy Robinson

Nowt wrong with big bones and some spare calories, useful in the event of a catastrophe, like the walls of this arrse hole breaking down.

I do however appreciate the love, your natures are readily on display and a nice plump rump is the answer to all your prayers, been the nice kindly prisoners you appear to be.
Shut up, prick.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions but I really do wonder how you managed to fit in when you were a Signaller in the Army. You can't expect everyone to agree with your point of view and, unless you can respect the opinions of others you will always be a loner here.
You wound me Sir, doomed to walk the boulevards of broken dreams, oh I feel like a good cry coming on.

I can see this thread dribbling on long after YL has been released and possibly when he's arrested for another offence that'll be considered unfair by some.
How I look forward to that.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
I can see this thread dribbling on long after YL has been released and possibly when he's arrested for another offence that'll be considered unfair by some.
How I look forward to that.
I am mystified why its still running and only treat it now as a place to poke the loons.
200 pages of a minority willing to debate, but the issue is simply too emotive for some people to act rationally, given the levels of provocation from a majority of terry f***wits. I honestly think the thread should be binned.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am mystified why its still running and only treat it now as a place to poke the loons.
200 pages of a minority willing to debate, but the issue is simply too emotive for some people to act rationally, given the levels of provocation from a majority of terry f***wits. I honestly think the thread should be binned.
You could just flounce out of it again.

Nothing to debate, is there?
SYL committed a crime, was sentenced, and then while out on suspension, commited an identical crime.
Both of which he coughed to.
As many have alluded to, the Tommy Robinson self-publicity machine (ie SYL himself) was probably pretty shocked when the beak sent him down for a 13 month vacation.
But, then again, he'd been sailing close to the wind for a while.

SYL committed a crime, was sentenced, and then while out on suspension, commited an identical crime.
As many have alluded to, the Tommy Robinson self-publicity machine (ie SYL himself) was probably pretty shocked when the beak sent him down for a 13 month vacation.
well anyone could* go about casually throwing actual facts into this thread...

oh, several people have?

on numerous occasions?

*certain elements haven't and don't like it when you do.

Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions but I really do wonder how you managed to fit in when you were a Signaller in the Army. You can't expect everyone to agree with your point of view and, unless you can respect the opinions of others you will always be a loner here.
Echo On, has never, knowingly, been within a thousand yards of the door of a recruiting office.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oh I love the high ground very good spot to be in, or is that reverse slope or military crest.
What debate ? Have you seen the follow on comments from your echo chamber buds :)

Oh I love the high ground very good spot to be in, or is that reverse slope or military crest.
What debate ? Have you seen the follow on comments from your echo chamber buds :)
Precisely. What debate?
There's NOTHING to debate. SYL is in prison for breach of his suspension, and admitted thereto.
To repeat what has been said before:
1) We all hate paedos
2) We hope all paedos get imprisoned, and deported
3) We hope that every trial is done in accordance with the law
4) We do not like it - and neither did the Judge - when said trials are jeopardised because some loudmouth jumped-up, self-publicising football yob, fraudster and policeman-assaulter wants his 15 minutes of fame.

Again, what did Tommy do to 'investigate' the crimes? Did he go out, find the facts, and present them to the authorities? Nope, he just jumped on the back of all the work done by the police and social services, for his own ego's sake, based on his hate-filled racist agenda.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Precisely. What debate?
There's NOTHING to debate. SYL is in prison for breach of his suspension, and admitted thereto.
To repeat what has been said before:
1) We all hate paedos
2) We hope all paedos get imprisoned, and deported
3) We hope that every trial is done in accordance with the law
4) We do not like it - and neither did the Judge - when said trials are jeopardised because some loudmouth jumped-up, self-publicising football yob, fraudster and policeman-assaulter wants his 15 minutes of fame.

Again, what did Tommy do to 'investigate' the crimes? Did he go out, find the facts, and present them to the authorities? Nope, he just jumped on the back of all the work done by the police and social services, for his own ego's sake, based on his hate-filled racist agenda.
The title of the thread and original posting was to sign the petition. You want to debate his racist agenda. Setup a new thread and get this one binned and make some effort, to exclude the worst loons and I would be happy to debate properly.

The title of the thread and original posting was to sign the petition. You want to debate his racist agenda. Setup a new thread and get this one binned and make some effort, to exclude the worst loons and I would be happy to debate properly.
There was another thread, I think it was called 'Is Tommy a cunt, or what?', which was closed because, as the mod who closed it wrote, it was just going round and round in circles.
We are heading in the same direction here, aren't we?