Release Tommy Robinson

No lies here.
Now tell me what YOU have achieved, sneery boy?
I'm very glad you mentioned 'no lies'.

Now, as you have been asked over twenty times over a period of several weeks, YOU said the judge at Tomny Robinson's trial broke the law.

Now, as you don't lie that must be true, so tell us what law or part law the judge broke?

I think you were just telling lies when you said that, which of course would also make your above quote a lie too.

Over to you ;)

Come on then stop wibbling on/avoiding the question and let's hear about the rest of your achievements...?
Well?
Good job on calling people out for not answering questions, now, have you answered my question to you that I've asked you multiple times about the judge in TR's courts case?

I can't make you answer, but you don't seem to like wibblers who avoid answering.

Haven't you noticed nobody here takes any notice of you, Toots.
Unless you've got your legs spread again and they are very very pissed...

CHECK OUT THIS COMEDY GOLD.

A poster is saying that NOBODY HERE TAKES ANY NOTICE of another poster BY REPLYING TO THEM.

HOW DID THEY KNOW WHO TO REPLY TO?

maybe they are after some kind of award for not understanding internet threads!

I think it is fair to point out that TWO judges were involved - one (Norton) who gave the original sentence, and then one (Marson) who gave the latter 10-monther.
They obviously thought he was a **** as well.

No, Corvid mentioned 'the judge'.
He mentioned 'the judge' in multiple posts, and it's worth noting he says he doesn't tell lies ;)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
CHECK OUT THIS COMEDY GOLD.

A poster is saying that NOBODY HERE TAKES ANY NOTICE of another poster BY REPLYING TO THEM.

HOW DID THEY KNOW WHO TO REPLY TO?

maybe they are after some kind of award for not understanding internet threads!
He's a very angry little man, probably because it's dawning him that he's a failure.

You're a fraud and a coward boy, you've amounted to nothing more than a snivelling yes man. And you know it!
Hence your pathetic excuses...

And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

The muslim media. Do what anyone in their right mind does and don't read it. So far we've had England's finest posting pics of support for Yaxley Lennon which was actually Tarhir Sq Cairo in 2010. ( they weren't supporting him, it was Arab spring)

And my favourite, EDL supporters outside the biggest mosque in Northern Ireland, which turned out to be Newtonards town hall.

As for London, the stories about it being paved with gold may not have been accurate.
Our Tommeh once mistook Brighton Pavilion as a new mosque.

Plus none of us could have lived a life as exciting as roofing Wendy houses
Let's not undermine his achievements with less than scrupulous accuracy.

He carried stuff for the folk who actually roofed Wendy houses.

Let's not undermine his achievements with less than scrupulous accuracy.

He carried stuff for the folk who actually roofed Wendy houses.
Him making ‘good money’ from it all goes back to that time he found a discarded game of monopoly.

Given his apparent level of knowledge of the law, he probably believes he actually owns Old Kent Road and Mayfair, too.

.......if you mean he claims to have roofed our Wendy Cabin he's telling porkies - there was no roof on the Wendy cabin, though our Wendy Cabin housed two of these beauties

And Taff L shagged his girlfriend over one of them*, causing the fuses to blow........difficult to explain to the tecs

* the backs are sloped, and with Taff and Dawn being short it was very comfortable - so they said, apparently it was too good an opportunity to miss.....

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Do be quiet you ignorant little creature.
If you can't see that the heli comment was a joke in response to another post then you are a fool.

Now when is Helm going to come out of hiding and tell me about his magnificent life achievements?
Is there anyone on this sub forum that are not full of wind and piss? Clearly not.
I've met many army lads over the years, NONE resemble you bunch of bitter little failures that reside in "the hole".
Have a nice day spitting bile, bitches.:)
Ah yes Jim, that Motorhome. You and your missus (apologies as I don't know her name) used to swan off to Caister and Hemsby and have a right royal time in the clubs on the camping sites. You making out you were disabled and cadging drinks while your loved one played bingo. But I'm sure you were happy after you'd had so much beer that you couldn't even roll a fag but now you're reduced to this - arguing with (mainly) professional soldiers - who've protected your sorry arse for years - over a piece of shit like Yaxley-Lennon. It is these guys who have allowed you the freedom to do this. Here you are, screaming like a demented chimp when you should be thanking them for the life you've had. Think on Jim, think on.....

Do be quiet you ignorant little creature.
If you can't see that the heli comment was a joke in response to another post then you are a fool.

Now when is Helm going to come out of hiding and tell me about his magnificent life achievements?
Is there anyone on this sub forum that are not full of wind and piss? Clearly not.
I've met many army lads over the years, NONE resemble you bunch of bitter little failures that reside in "the hole".
Have a nice day spitting bile, bitches.:)
Why should I be quiet? I was simply answering the question that YOU ASKED in your post #3777, where you asked if I had any idea about how much it cost to own and operate a helicopter. I thought you complained about people* not answering your questions?

And, given the nature of my reply, what is it about it that gives you - by any stretch of logic - the ability to call me ignorant? And why, yet again, do you get all shouty when someone answers you? After all, I'm not the one who pretended to own a helicopter?

* other people, obviously. It doesn't seem to apply in reverse as far as you're concerned, apparently.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Ah yes Jim, that Motorhome. You and your missus (apologies as I don't know her name) used to swan off to Caister and Hemsby and have a right royal time in the clubs on the camping sites. You making out you were disabled and cadging drinks while your loved one played bingo. But I'm sure you were happy after you'd had so much beer that you couldn't even roll a fag but now you're reduced to this - arguing with (mainly) professional soldiers - who've protected your sorry arse for years - over a piece of shit like Yaxley-Lennon. It is these guys who have allowed you the freedom to do this. Here you are, screaming like a demented chimp when you should be thanking them for the life you've had. Think on Jim, think on.....
Ooooh professional soldiers, get her.

The guy was like many, probably unaware the hole is not a place for debate. Its a 10pm show parade where the NCOs are having a good laugh at the lads expense.