Release Tommy Robinson

Haven't you noticed nobody here takes any notice of you, Toots.
Unless you've got your legs spread again and they are very very pissed...
Cheers sock , that must be why people vote on my posts.. ....

You're still smarting aren't you? You're a double cunt for making me post a Paul Mason tweet - I used to think he was the biggest cunt in christendom, until you pitched up to take his crown. This is what it's all about.

Thank you for the link.

A couple of things:

1. It's not an independent video. It's filmed by TR himself and even he says it has been re-edited.

2. We don't see how it starts or find out why the police turn up. So you can't say it's "for no valid reason".

3. TR has form for provoking scenes of 'oppression' and this looks no different.

4. His kids are downstairs during most of the time in the pub. They only start crying when he starts acting up outside. If he'd have gone quietly they wouldn't have been so frightened.

5. The video appears to have been edited to show that the police follow him a long way down the road. It actually appears to have been a much shorter distance.

Corvid

On ROPS
On ROPs
Actually I do have considerable experience* with helicopters:

2 years 'serving' in an airmobile brigade
1 year co-responsible for RAF helicopter fleet acquisition
Involved with outsourcing helicopter support in the Falkland Islands
Responsible for aero-med casualty evacuation contracts from bomb disposal projects in several countries.

That's why I doubted that a jobbing roofer could afford one.

And what I'm doing is pointing out the factual inconsistencies in your own posts. Because you're the one who said you spent 30 years lifting asbestos up a roof.

Nothing at all wrong with being a working man, as I (and others) have said. Thus, you're simply wrong to whine that we're saying "that's not good enough".

You said you carried asbestos roofing for 30 years.

You said you owned a helicopter.

It's the lies we're having issues with.

* ETA: you might even find people on here who fly/flew real ones. Not toys.

Do be quiet you ignorant little creature.
If you can't see that the heli comment was a joke in response to another post then you are a fool.

Now when is Helm going to come out of hiding and tell me about his magnificent life achievements?
Is there anyone on this sub forum that are not full of wind and piss? Clearly not.
I've met many army lads over the years, NONE resemble you bunch of bitter little failures that reside in "the hole".
Have a nice day spitting bile, bitches.:)

If you can't see that the heli comment was a joke in response to another post then you are a fool.

Now when is Helm going to come out of hiding and tell me about his magnificent life achievements?
Is there anyone on this sub forum that are not full of wind and piss? Clearly not.
I've met many army lads over the years, NONE resemble you bunch of bitter little failures that reside in "the hole".
Ah the internet warrior.......AKA Troll :)

Be a good lad and trot on.

YM

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Cheers sock , that must be why people vote on my posts.. ....

You're still smarting aren't you? You're a double **** for making me post a Paul Mason tweet - I used to think he was the biggest **** in christendom, until you pitched up to take his crown. This is what it's all about.
Tinfoil hat firmly affixed; I heard months ago there was a rumour from a friend, that TR had made friends and some money men were looking to back him, so not surprised at all... His arrest, did have a certain staged feel to it.

That said, no chance of debating in here.

Tinfoil hat firmly affixed; I heard months ago there was a rumour from a friend, that TR had made friends and some money men were looking to back him, so not surprised at all... His arrest, did have a certain staged feel to it.

1531744390619.jpeg

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

I told you when you gain a basic grasp of English, I think we'll have to add basic comprehension too.

Nice link to antifa shite.
The other side of the story, supported by a video of the event is TR and his mate (took their kids out for the day to a fair then a family pub.
The police arrived on masse and demanded TR and his children leave town FOR NO VALID REASON.
The pub landlady AND the pub security defended TR stating they were doing no harm, just enjoying a day out!
TR's kids were crying.
The police kicked them all out and followed them down the street upsetting the young kids even more.

Watch the ******* video and let's see if there is a fecking man amongst the lot of you prepared to stand up and say this was disgusting behaviour by the police.
Come on forget your insults, watch it and tell me how you would feel if it was you and your kids.
The police were a ******* disgrace!
Crying girl.jpg

Shut up prick.

You can fuck off too, permasending prick.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Muslim Mainstream
CaptainRidiculous I know I am going to be seen as an Islamaphobe because of my comments but I can only say what I see. I spent some time around london about 10 years ago and some areas then made me uneasy and It does not appear to have improved
The muslim media. Do what anyone in their right mind does and don't read it. So far we've had England's finest posting pics of support for Yaxley Lennon which was actually Tarhir Sq Cairo in 2010. ( they weren't supporting him, it was Arab spring)

And my favourite, EDL supporters outside the biggest mosque in Northern Ireland, which turned out to be Newtonards town hall.

As for London, the stories about it being paved with gold may not have been accurate.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs

And as soon as Dorothy could knock her heels together, the wicked witches winkie squad show up with the usual foul mouthed tirade translated to 'O-Ee-Yah! Eoh-Ah'.

Latest Threads