Release Tommy Robinson

Look for yourself, but 86, 94 and 2006 Various Acts, all cover the definitions, if you look back at twitter he is actually quite careful what he says and maybe the reason he has actually avoided a prosecution.
If he was being quite careful he wouldn’t now be in prison....

It isn't as simple as that is it, there are cultural aspects to the grooming gang problem and by attempting to lump it all together as just noncery in general is to miss the point.
Why does he support paedophiles who are white and his mates? It is that simple...

No. I’m not a thick racist mouth breather
I did, I thought I might like to know a bit more about him before I formed an opinion. Thick fuckers tend not to bother.

D

Deleted 154930

Any sensible solicitor would point out you need that to stick to a person, anyone can say anything they like about religion, but you not supposed to target an individual.

P.S. As a Christian myself, have a look at the Bible thread on this very forum to see equally objectionable comments, but nobody is crying waacist about that.

Thanks, I find you to be an unamusing, pompous, condescending, and smug prat, did I leave anything out?
The man using faux Latin calls others pompous.
Promises, promises.
Have you read his book?
I'd rather boil my head in oil.

Oddly enough I haven't read Gerry Adams "Before the Dawn" or Jezza's "Leading from the Left" either. Because I think they're cunts.

When did I say that? Another example of the Newman school of argument.
You said that they were using sledgehammer and throwing away the key. It's implicit that you want him him treated differently from other repeat offenders.

Any sensible solicitor would point out you need that to stick to a person, anyone can say anything they like about religion, but you not supposed to target an individual.

P.S. As a Christian myself, have a look at the Bible thread on this very forum to see equally objectionable comments, but nobody is crying waacist about that.
Bollocks.

The man using faux Latin calls others pompous.

Promises, promises.
I'd rather boil my head in oil.

Oddly enough I haven't read Gerry Adams "Before the Dawn" or Jezza's "Leading from the Left" either. Because I think they're cnuts.
Fair enough, I haven't read Adams or Jezza either, but then again I haven't had much to say about either of them. If I was to I would have to hold my nose and do some reading.

"racist thug, bang him up and throw away the key" tendency appears to be discounting his criminal conviction history, including assaulting a police officer. I suspect that if he was a Muslim with the same rap sheet you'd want him banged up for longer.

The CPS uses definitions agreed with the National Police Chiefs' Council to identify racist or religious incidents/crimes and to monitor the decisions and outcomes:

"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race"
or
"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice based on a person's religion or perceived religion."​

I'm a Christian too (passim) but, if you have not noticed, not only is this arrse it is the hole too.

It is said "Enter ye here at your peril thou that has small testicles" Book of MD, Chapter 1 verse 1.

A racist/religious hater would say that.
Is that what I am is it, why not go the whole hog and say that I am "literally Hitler". This type of race baiting goes right past me these days, those words get thrown around like mad woman's shite in lieu of argument and I don't give a fuck.

The CPS uses definitions agreed with the National Police Chiefs' Council to identify racist or religious incidents/crimes and to monitor the decisions and outcomes:

"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race"​
or​
"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice based on a person's religion or perceived religion."​
What a load of bollocks, "the whiners charter" would be a good title for it.

D

Deleted 154930

"Any incident/crime which is perceived by the victim or any other person to be motivated by hostility or prejudice based on a person's race or perceived race"​
or​
PERSON and perception are the operatives, they could make a complaint, but the police and CPS have to prove its personal. If you notice, he is very careful to only target Muslims who are convicted, he never just picks out a random muslim and shout abuse.

When he does his walks through a town, he takes plenty of abuse, then returns it, but never fixates or dwells on a person.

Latest Threads