Release Tommy Robinson

For the sake of asking again:

Some posters here have said TR now has a top legal team.

Can any single poster here name the legal team?
I suspect that Tommy’s top legal team is similar to the EDLs top legal team, and Britain Firsts, Jayda Fransens, Paul Goulding’s etc

That top ‘legal team’ that gets funded from supporter donations whenever their figure heads get martyred by the courts

So catholics and c of e people aren’t religious then? There are plenty of articles about abuse victims and their perpetrators use of religion to control. Of course it isn’t quite the same but the basics are, people who think they’re untouchable because of their religion , until suddenly, as now they all discover that they aren’t untouchable after all.

You haven’t actually read the article in your link, have you? The author is very critical of Yaxley-Lennon and his cronies, it doesn’t support your wider view at all.

Last edited:
125 pages of this nonsense. I think it’s best for everyone if Tommy Robinson just died.

Was it racist, NO, because he would have gotten arrested
So, you've redefined racism as having the requirement to be arrested? You've spouted some really, really stupid shit on here, but that might just be the stupidist.

My advise to you would be to go away and think about what you've posted, and don't come back and post again until you can filter the shit in your head out.

Well I have never said he was innocent, I am questioning the sledgehammer approach to dealing with him which seems to have been the MO for some time now.
I'm largely in favour of a sledgehammer approach to dealing with the racist little nonce and all the other members of the EDL/BNP/Britain First and various other groups of child molesters

That is an excellent point, so your more or less confirming he is a nativist and not a racist. He has big problems with people behaving badly in the country he professes loyalty to. His language isn't pleasant and certainly pushes the boundaries of good taste.
Nah he’s a racist.

The nasty racist cnut.

Hopefully he come a cropper in prison

Nope, but the subject of this thread reminds me of something that crawls out from under a stone when you lift it....

Wordsmith
I thought it might.

D

Deleted 154930

Nah he’s a racist.

The nasty racist cnut.

Hopefully he come a cropper in prison
'racist' = The definition is pretty clear, he isn't one. At worst he is nativist, he doesn't claim that our culture is superior to any other racial group, the Asian gangs are a mixed bunch. That is the distinction, he isn't convicted on all your virtue signalling slanderous commentary.
'nasty' = he come a cropper in prison/hope he dies in prison etc etc.

When you think about it, there is more hate on this thread for TR, than he ever mustered for the Asian gangs. Maybe some of you should take a look in the mirror yourselves, instead of broadcasting your problems to the world.

'racist' = The definition is pretty clear, he isn't one. At worst he is nativist, he doesn't claim that our culture is superior to any other racial group, the Asian gangs are a mixed bunch. That is the distinction, he isn't convicted on all your virtue signalling slanderous commentary.

When you think about it, there is more hate on this thread for TR, than he ever mustered for the Asian gangs. Maybe some of you should take a look in the mirror yourselves, instead of broadcasting your problems to the world.
So you haven’t looked at his Twitter account then? I suggest you do as he makes comments that are racist even by your narrow definition of the word. No one hates TR, we just think he’s a stupid racist who doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut.

In what way are Asian grooming gangs a ‘mixed bunch’?

You might like to read the following:

Equality Act 2010

To summarise, religion is a protected characteristic. When the 'ero Tommy Robinson is mouthing off about "the muslims" he is breaking the law. To be absolutely clear, this is the legislation that supercedes the Race Relations Act.

Nah he’s a dirty little racist.

Defends paedos too.

D

Deleted 154930

So you haven’t looked at his Twitter account then? I suggest you do as he makes comments that are racist even by your narrow definition of the word. No one hates TR, we just think he’s a stupid racist who doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut.

In what way are Asian grooming gangs a ‘mixed bunch’?
Mixed Bunch - they aren't from any particular region of Pakistan, which has many tribes, with some Afghans thrown in and Bangladeshis. So no one racial group and TR does not mention colour.

Twitter - I have looked, he refers to the country of Pakistan and does not specific a particular tribe within it, there are many. On the UN Definition he is racist as that is broader, on the British definition its verging on hate speech, but he doesn't target individuals, he references there convictions and rants about wider conspiracies which is a reach.

Latest Threads